Chloe Coleman is a famous actress, television personality, and model. Chloe Coleman is popular for her acting roles in many famous movies and television series like Big Little Lies, My Spy, Pain Hustlers, and Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves.
She has thousands of followers on her social media handles. Chole also appeared as a model for many famous brands. Check all the details below about Chloe Coleman’s Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Nationality, Ethnicity & Net Worth.
What is Chloe Coleman’s nationality?
Her nationality is African-American and White. Because her father is of African-American descent and her mother is of Czech-English descent. So, that’s why she has a mixed descent.
Who did Chloe Coleman play in Avatar?
Chloe played the role of Young Lo’ak in Avatar: The Way of Water in 2022.
How old is Chloe Coleman now?
Chloe Coleman’s age is 14 years old (As of 2023). Her real date of birth is 11th December 2008. Her birthplace is in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Chloe Coleman Wiki/Biography
Chloe Coleman was born on 11th December 2008 (Age: 14 years; As of 2023) in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her nickname is Chloe.
Her nationality is American and follows Christianity (religion). Her ethnicity is African-American and White. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Her profession and occupation are acting and modeling.
Chloe Coleman Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 4″ inches
- Weight: 48 kg (approx.)
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
Chloe Coleman BioData
- Name- Chloe Coleman
- Nickname- Chloe
- Gender- Female
- Profession- Actress, Television personality, and Model
- Date of Birth- 11 December 2008
- Age- 14 years old (approx.)
- Birth Place- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac sign- Sagittarius
- Nationality- American
- Hometown-Los Angeles, California, United States
- School- Not Known
- College/University- Not Known
- Educational Qualification- In School
- Religion- Christianity
- Ethnicity- African-American and White
- Caste- Not Known
- Address- Not Known
- Hobbies/Interests- Swimming and Traveling
- Marital Status- Unmarried
- Affairs/Boyfriend- Not Known
- Sexuality- Straight
- Parents- Father-Stephen Coleman, Mother-Allison Coleman
- Siblings- Brother-Not known, Sister-Mia Coleman
- Husband- N/A
- Net Worth- $1-2 million dollars
Chloe Coleman Parents & Family
Chloe’s father’s name is Stephen Coleman and her mother’s name is Allison Coleman. Her father worked as a camera operator in the movies and was also nominated for the Emmy Awards.
Her mother is a four-time Emmy award-winning television producer and DGA member. Her father is of African-American descent and her mother is of Czech-English descent.
She grew up with her younger sister Mia Coleman (a famous child actress known for Criminal Minds, Indebted, and Ridley Jones). Her family always supported her in acting and modeling profession.
Chloe Coleman Education & Qualification
She never shared details about her schooling directly. In an interview with ODDA digital magazine, she said about her homeschooling,
I think that if i didn’t go to a normal school i would not be who i am because one i am a kid and if i didn’t get to be a kid i don’t think i would be able to know what it feels like and i think that’s very important because going to school has been so much fun and the way
i get treated there is just lovely like i’ve i’ve known i’ve been going to the same school for 10 years now eight years like since from preschool to seventh grade and all the kids i know like really well some lovely friends that i’m very close to and if i didn’t go there
i wouldn’t know how to how to socialize with kids my age you know it’s good to be around people who are also like you that you can you know converse with and i think it’s important to know what it’s like being a kid but also know what it’s like to be in a world surrounded by adults it’s two very different things but two very important tactics
i mean doing schoolwork on set a lot of people think oh you know are you homeschooled it must be hard but my school is probably the most cooperative with my schoolwork and i can always get things done
i’ve been a straight a student for a pretty long time and you know i i think that my education is very important to me and i i want to do my best with it too aside from you know having a job amazing
i think uh one of the best parts about being a kid is you know extra school curricular activities and recently i had the most fun and i was on a mock trial team and i was a defense attorney and i literally learned about what it’s like to be in a court and sure
i’ve seen legally blonde when they see us what’s a doc a couple courtroom scenes but really when you put yourself in the shoes of being an attorney not only is it very stressful but it’s fun to learn what another side of the world’s like and it’s something
i can even bring to a character someday later in the future in film but i also uh physical exercise wise i do swim team which the season just ended
And i got a couple medals this year like i went away from some team for a while because of work and coming back to it it was felt so good to be back in the game and like swimming trying to be your time and like my friends are yelling at me from the other side like go chloe
And so i’m just like swimming and smiling and just living life i mean i think it’s important that you live life because you have to live it to portray it too.
Chloe Coleman Boyfriend & Relationships
Chloe is a talented actress and model. Many of her fans wanted to know about her boyfriend or love life. But at present, she is a child actress and is focused on her acting career.
She shares many photos with her friends, co-stars, and producers on her social media handles. Her relationship status is single and her marital status is unmarried.
Chloe Coleman Acting Career
She started her acting career at the very young age of 5. In 2013, she made her acting debut in the television series “Glee” as Young Dancer. After this, she started her journey of acting at her child’s age.
In 2013, she roles in many short movies including “Eternally Mad” as Little Girl, and “Big Brats” as Marissa. In 2014, she also appeared in two short movies “On the Wall” as Chloe, and “Out of the Woods” as Lilly.
In 2015, she got an opportunity to get a role in the television series “Angels and Demons” as Emily. After this, she appeared in many movies as a child actor.
In 2016, Chloe appeared in four television series “Animals” as Kid, “Me3” as Hanna, “Transparent” as Idit Ovadia, and “Roadside Picnic” as Marie Schuhart.
In 2017, she got roles in three television series named “Superstore” as Zoe, “Henry Danger” as Liz, and “New Warriors” as Young Deborah.
In 2018, she appeared in the “Puppy Star Christmas” television series as Charlie. In 2019, Chloe role in a television series named “Big Little Lies” as Skye Carlson.
In 2020, she got the opportunity to role in the famous television series “My Spy” as Sophie, “Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made” as Molly Moskins, and “The Resident” as Lucy Williams.
In 2021, she appeared in many television series named “Puppy Dog Pals” as Cubby, “Kinderwood” as Fifi, “Gunpowder Milkshake” as Emily, “Adventure Time: Distant Lands” as Cadebra (voice).
In 2022, she appeared in “Marry Me” as Lou, “Life by Ella” as Poppy, and “Avatar: The Way of Water” as Young Lo’ak.
In 2023, she got a role in many television series “65” as Nevine, “Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves” as Kira, “Pain Hustlers” as Phoebe, and “Upload” as Nevaeh.
She worked on an upcoming television series “My Spy: The Eternal City” as Sophie.
Chloe Coleman Movies & Television Series
- In 2013, Glee as Young Dancer.
- In 2013, Eternally Mad as Little Girl.
- In 2013, Big Brats as Marissa.
- In 2014, On the Wall as Chloe.
- In 2014, Out of the Woods as Lilly.
- In 2015, Angels and Demons as Emily.
- In 2016, Animals as Kid (voice).
- In 2016, Me3 as Hanna.
- In 2016, Transparents as Idit Ovadia.
- In 2016, Roadside Picnic as Marie Schuhart.
- In 2017, Superstore as Zoe.
- In 2017, Henry Danger as Liz.
- In 2017, New Warriors as Young Deborah.
- In 2018, Puppy Star Christmas as Charlie.
- In 2019, Big Little Lies as Skye Carlson.
- In 2020, My Spy as Sophie.
- In 2020, Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made as Molly Moskins.
- In 2020, The Resident as Lucy Williams.
- In 2021, Puppy Dog Pals as Cubby.
- In 2021, Kinderwood as Fifi.
- In 2021, Gunpowder Milkshake as Emily.
- In 2021, Adventure Time: Distant Lands as Cadebra (voice).
- In 2022, Marry Me as Lou.
- In 2022, Life by Ella as Poppy.
- In 2022, Avatar: The Way of Water as Young Lo’ak.
- In 2023, 65 as Nevine.
- In 2023, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves as Kira.
- In 2023, Pain Hustlers as Phoebe.
- In 2023, Upload as Nevaeh.
- In 2023, My Spy: The Eternal City as Sophie.
Chloe Coleman’s Net Worth & Income
Chloe Coleman’s net worth is estimated at approx. $1-2 million dollars. She is a famous actress, television personality, and model. She earns a good income from her acting and modeling profession.
She also earns money from brand endorsements, commercials, sponsorships, social media accounts monetization, etc. She lives in a beautiful house with his family in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Chloe Coleman Social Handles
Chloe Coleman Amazing Facts
- In 2019, she was featured as a child performer for big screen stardom on Hollywood Reporter’s Young Hollywood List.
- She shared a photo with Dave Bautista (a famous Wrestler of WWE).
- She shared some childhood photos on her Instagram account.
- She loves to go swimming.
- Chloe has a cute pet cat in her home.
- She loves to go to the beach.
- She posts many selfies on her Instagram account.
- In 2020, she was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Awards in the category of Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for Big Little Lies.
- Chloe appeared in a Trulia television commercial “The House is Only half of it – The Coburns”.