Rachel Marsh is a famous actress, television personality, writer, producer and model. Rachel March is popular for her acting roles in many movies and television series like “NCIS: Los Angeles”, “Just Beyond”, “iCarly”, and “Unstable”. She has also modeled for many famous brands. She has worked on more than 19 entertainment projects.
She is also a writer and executive producer of YouBuddy (a short movie). Rachel also worked with Wilhelmina Models. Check all the details below about Rachel Marsh’s Wiki, Age, Height, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Parents, Movies, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Rachel Marsh Wiki/Biography
Rachel Marsh was born on 24th February 1992 (Age: 31 years; As of 2023) in Seattle, Washington, United States. Her nickname is Rachel. Her nationality is American and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Her ethnicity is Filipino-White (mixed) and follows Christianity (religion).
Her occupation and profession is acting, modeling, writing, and producing. Her current residence is in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Rachel Marsh Education & Qualification
She doesn’t disclose her education information on her social media accounts. However, after searching various sources, we collected some information but this is not confirmed that she has completed her bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications from the University of North Carolina.
Rachel Marsh Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 52 kg
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Brown
Rachel Marsh BioData
- Name-Rachel Marsh
- Nickname/Other Name-Rachel
- Profession-Actress, Television Personality, and Model
- Date of Birth-24 February 1992
- Age-31 years old
- Birth Place-Seattle, Washington, United States
- Zodiac sign-Pisces
- Hometown-Seattle, Washington, United States
- School-Not Known
- College/University-University of North Carolina
- Educational Qualification-Graduate
- Address-Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status-Unmarried
- Parents-Father-Not Known, Mother-Not Known
- Siblings-Brother-Not Known, Sister-Not Known
- Net Worth-$300k dollars
Rachel Marsh Parents & Family
Rachel Marsh’s father’s name is not known and her mother’s name is not known. She never disclosed any information about her family and parents. She also doesn’t disclose about that she has siblings and cousins or not.
Rachel only shared some photos with her father and friends on her Instagram account. She also posted a single photo with her mother on her Instagram.
Her parents are from diverse cultural backgrounds and ethnicities.
Her parents always supported her in her acting and modeling career.
Rachel Marsh Boyfriend & Relationships
Rachel is a talented actress and model. Many of her fans wanted to know about her boyfriend or relationship with anyone.
But at present, she is an actress and is focused on her acting, producing, modeling, and writing career.
Rachel shares many photos with her friends, and co-stars, on her social media handles.
We researched and found a photo of Rachel with his boyfriend on her Instagram profile.
He never disclosed the name of her boyfriend. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is unmarried (no husband).
Rachel Marsh Acting Career
She started her career in the short movie “Escape from Dentistry” in the role of Frances in 2017. After debuting with this short movie, she also got many other roles in short movies. In the same year, she appeared in two more short movies “Tensi” and “Nine Out of Ten”.
In 2018, she debuted her movie career with “Half Vanilla”. In the same year, she also appeared in a short movie “Split Up” and also in a television mini-series “The Kids Table” in the role of Chloe Marsh. In 2019, he was cast in the television mini-series “For the Throne” as Bjorn.
Also, he appeared in two television movies “ReCalibrate!” and “American Psychos”. He also appeared in a short movie “Nightshade” as Kayla. In 2019, he was also cast in the role of Charlie in the television series “Before We Go”.
In 2020, Rachel was cast in the television series “NCIS: Los Angeles” as Lily Chen. In the same year, she was also cast in two short movies “Mia Makes A Cut Crease Video” and “The Vision”. In 2021, he appeared in three television series, “Just Beyond” as Fiona, “iCarly” as Toji, and “Head of the Class” as Andrea.
This year is very bright for her acting career boost. In 2023, Rachel appeared in the television series “Unstable” as Luna. She also worked on an upcoming project “YouBuddy” as Christine. In this short movie project, she is also a scriptwriter and executive producer.
Rachel Marsh Movies & TV Shows
- In 2017, Escape from Dentistry as Frances.
- In 2017, Tensi as Tensi.
- In 2017, Nine Out of Ten as Marie.
- In 2018, Half Vanilla.
- In 2018, Split Up as Avery.
- In 2018, The Kids Table as Chloe Marsh.
- In 2019, For the Throne as Bjorn.
- In 2019, ReCalibrate! as Fluff.
- In 2019, American Psychos as Mental Patient Girl.
- In 2019, Nightshade as Kayla.
- In 2019, Before We Go as Charlie.
- In 2020, NCIS: Los Angeles as Lily Chen.
- In 2020, Mia Makes A Cut Crease Video as Mia.
- In 2020, The Vision as Kim.
- In 2021, iCarly as Toji.
- In 2021, Just Beyond as Fiona.
- In 2021, Head of the Class as Andrea.
- In 2023, Unstable as Luna.
- In 2024, YouBuddy as Christine.
Rachel Marsh’s Net Worth & Income
Rachel Marsh’s net worth is estimated at approx. $300k dollars. She is a famous actress, television personality, and model. Rachel earns a good income from acting and model profession. She also earns from brand endorsements, sponsorships, collaborations, etc. She lives a joyful life with her family.
Rachel Marsh Social Handles
Rachel Marsh Amazing Facts
- In 2020, she won a 72-Hour Shootout Award in the category of Best Actress for her acting in Mia Makes A Cut Crease Video.
- She shared many photos with his co-stars.
- Rachel shared a photo with his two sisters on her Instagram account.
- She is a food lover.
- She shared her vaccination photo on her Instagram account.
- She loves to go to the beach.
- She has a cute pet dog.
- She was featured online on Deadline.
- She is an iPhone user.
- She loves to go to shopping malls for shopping.
- She loves to eat ice cream.