Xi Jinping (习近平) is a prominent Chinese politician and appointed as a General Secretary of Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Since 2012, he was the Chairman of the Central Military Commission(CMC). Since 2013, Xi Jinping was the President of People’s Republic of China (PRC). Xi Jinping was the most powerful political leader in China.
Xi Jinping was born on 15th June, 1953 (Age 68 years; As in 2021) in Beijing, People’s Republic of China. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did his schooling from Beijing No. 25 then Beijing Bayi School and then after Beijing No. 101 School. Then (1963) when Xi was age 10, his father was purged from the Party and sent to figure during a factory in Luoyang, Henan.
In 1966, a Cultural Revolution curtail his education when all the secondary classes were halted for college kids to criticise and fight their teachers. then his father against the revolution sent to the prison and without protection of his father, he was sent to figure in Liangjiahe Village in 1969 right down to the Countryside Movement.
Xi Jinping worked because the party secretary of Lianjhiahe, where he lived during a cave house. After few months, unable to face rural life, he ran away to Beijing. After than, Xi Jinping was arrested from the countryside and sent to workcamp to dig ditches, but later he return to village, after spending seven years there. In 1971, failed seven times, he joined the Communist Youth League of China.
Xi Jinping reunited together with his father in 1972, due to family reunion ordered by Premier Zhou Enlai. In 1973, he applied to hitch the Chinese Communist Party ten times then he was finally accepted in 10th attempt in 1974.
Xi Jinping studied Bachelor of chemical engineering at Beijing Tsinghua University as a “Worker-Peasant-Soldier student” from 1975 to 1979. The engineering majors spent about 15% of their time to studying “Marxism-Lenisnism-Mao Zedong thought” and 5% of their time doing farm work and learning from the “People’s Liberation Army”.
Height: 5′ 8″ inch
Weight: 65 Kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Fair
Xi Jinping was born into a Chinese family. He is the second son of his family. His father name is Xi Zhongxun and his mother name is Qi Xin.
His father worked in several positions like including Party propaganda chief, Vice-Premier, and Vice Chairperson of the National People’s Congress. His mother is a housewife.
He has one elder brother name Xi Yuanping. He has two older sisters, Qiaoqiao (Born in 1949) and An’an (Born in 1952).
Wife & Daughter
He was first married to Ke Lingling, (daughter of Ke Hua; a chinese diplomat within the early 1980s). They divorced within three years of marriage. Both said to fight almost a day and after divorced his wife moved to England.
After some years, Xi Jinping met the prominent Chinese folk singer Peng Liyuan. Both were introduced as friends. In 1987, Xi Jinping married to Peng Liyuan. Both lived apart thanks to their separate professional lives.
Both have a gorgeous daughter named Xi Mingze, who graduated from Harvard University in 2015. At Harvard University his daughter studied Psychology and English.
His family features a range in Jade Spring Hill, a garden and residential district in north Beijing travel by the Central commission.
His brother-in-law name is Deng Jiagui. Deng has two shell companies within the British Virgin Islands. His sister-in-law name Zhang Lanlan. Zhang may be a Chinese singer, actor and television host in Chinese television shows.
Xi Jinping career started from (1979 – 1982). He was appointed as secretary, vice premier and secretary-general of the Central commission for his father’s ex-subordinate Geng Biao. He was gained some military background. In 1982, he was sent to Zhengding County as deputy party secretary of Zhengding County. Xi Jinping was promoted to secretary and therefore the top offical of the county in 1983.
In 1985, as a neighborhood of Chinese culture to review U.S. agriculture, Xi Jinping was stayed in an American family range in town of Muscatine, Lowa. He was the president of the Party School in Fuzhou in 1990. In 1999, Xi Jinping was promoted to the office of Vice Governor of Fujian, then he became governor a year later. In February 2000, he’s within the top members of the Party Central Politburo committee of the Communist Party of China.
In 2002, Xi Jinping was elected a full member of the 16th Central Committee, this earned him a reputation within the national media and grab the eye of China’s top leaders. In March 2007, Xi Jinping was transferred to Shanghai because the party secretary for seven months. His political career begin by four provinces are Hebei (1982-1985), Fujian (1985-2002), Zhejiang (2002-2007) and Shanghai (2007).
In October 2007, Xi Jinping was appointed to the nine-man Politburo committee of the Communist Party of China at the 17th Party Congress additionally he also appointed because the first secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Secretariat. In March 2008, Xi Jinping was elected to the vice-president post of the People’s Republic of China.
Then he visited many foreign countries as vice-president like North Korea, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Yemen.
He was considered together of the foremost successful members of the Prince Party. In February 2009, Xi Jinping also visited many foreign countries tour of Latin America , Mexico, Jamaica, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil. In October 2009, Xi Jinping visited countries tour of Belgium, Germany, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania and then (in December) he visits Japan, South Korea, Cambodia and Myanmar on his Asian trip.
Later he visited U.S., Ireland and Turkey. In February 2012, he met Barack Obama (US President) at the White House. On November 2012, Xi Jinping was elected to the post of general secretary of the Communist Party and chairman of the CCP Central commission by the 18th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China after held these posts he was the paramount leader in China.
On 14th March 2013, Xi Jinping was elected to the President of the People’s Republic of China during a confirmation vote by the 12th National People’s Congress in Beijing. He replaced Hu Jintao who retired. Since 2013, he’s the President of China.
- International Olympic Committee: The Golden Olympic order (19 November 2013)
- Belgium: Grand Cordon of the Order of Leopold (30 March 2014)
- Venezuela: Grand Cordon of the Order of the Liberator (20 July 2014)
- Cuba: Order of José Martí (22 July 2014)
- Pakistan: Nishan-e-Pakistan (21 April 2015)
- Saudi Arabia: Order of Abdulaziz al Saud (19 January 2016)
- Serbia: Order of the Republic of Serbia of the first order (18 June 2016)
- Belarus: Order for Promotion of Peace and Friendship (29 September 2016)
- Peru: Medal of Honor (21 November 2016)
- Palestine: Grand Collar of the State of Palestine (18 July 2017)
- Russia: Knight of the Order of Saint Andrew (3 July 2017)
- United Arab Emirates: Order of Zayed (20 July 2018)
- Argentina: Collar of the Order of the Liberator General San Martin (2 December 2018)
- Kyrgyzstan: Order of Manas (13 June 2019)
- Tajikistan: Order of the Crown (15 June 2019)
Key to the City
- Muscatine, Iowa, U.S. (26 April 1985)
- Muscatine, Iowa, U.S. (14 February 2012)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (13 February 2009)
- San José, Costa Rica (3 June 2013)
- Mexico City, Mexico (5 June 2013)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (19 July 2014)
- Prague, Czech Republic (29 March 2016)
- Madrid Madrid, Spain (28 November 2018)
Net Worth & Salary
Xi Jinping has an estimated net worth of $1.51 Billion US Dollars or 1.2 Billion Euros.
On 15 March 2008, Xi Jinping was elected as Vice-President of the People’s Republic of China. While on a tour to Mexico as vice chairman , Xi made a rather direct accusation to ‘foreigners’ in his speech. He remarked, “There are some bored foreigners, with full stomachs, who don’t have anything better to try to to than point fingers at us [China]. First, China doesn’t export revolution; second, China doesn’t export hunger and poverty; third, China doesn’t come and cause you headaches, what more is there to be said?” His non-diplomatic remarks led a series of dialogue on internet forums.
Amazing Facts of Xi Jinping
- He is the son of revolutionary hero Xi Zhongxun.
- He was banished to countryside when he was age 15.
- Jinping is the only Chinese President to have a Ph.d degree.
- Heled the preparations of the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics.
- He caused a controversy in 2008 by accusing ‘foreigner’ in Mexico when he was Vice President of the People’s Republic of China.
- He is being considered as the most powerful Chinese leader since Mao.
- He also likes playing football, mountain climbing, walking, volleyball and swimming.
- He became the President of China on 14th March 2013.
- He is known to love U.S. films such as “Saving Private Ryan”, “The Departed” and “The Godfather”.
- His wife is the famous Chinese folk singer.
- Jinping became honored the reputation of being Mr. Clean.
- Xi was described in a 2011 “The Washington Post” article by those who know him as “pragmatic, serious, cautious, hard-working, down to earth and low-key”.
- Jinping mostly wears professionally black, blue suit and red tie.
- He is also a fan of HBO television series Game of Thrones, watching a condensed version due to tight schedules.
- His wife described Xi as hardworking and down-to-earth: “When he comes home, I’ve never felt as if there’s some leader in the house. In my eyes, he’s just my husband.”
- Xi once said that he would swim one kilometre in one time.
- He was addressing speech in World Health Organization and the United Nations.
- In 2017, “The Economist” named him the most powerful person in the world.
- He started a far-reaching campaign against the corruption.
- In January 2017, he became the first Chinese President to plan to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- In 2018, “Forbes” ranked him as the most powerful and influential person in the world, replacing Russian President Vladimir Putin who had been ranked so for five consecutive years.
- In 2019, Jinping visit India tour and met by the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. And enjoy 1 day India tour of Second Informal Summit in Chennai with Indian Prime Minister.
I thank President Xi Jinping for coming to India for our second Informal Summit. The #ChennaiConnect will add great momentum to India-China relations. This will benefit the people of our nations and the world. pic.twitter.com/mKDJ1g5OYO
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 12, 2019