Amy Ferson is a famous journalist and television personality. Amy Ferson is popular for working as a political contributor on CNN. Amy also works as a Conservative Commentator for CNN. She is also appearing in programs like Larry King Live and Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN. Amy is also known as the ex-wife of T.J. Holmes (a journalist and National television personality). Her ex-husband has worked also for CNN for five years but at present right now working as an anchor for “GMA3: What You Need To Know” and also hosts Good Morning America show with Amy Robach as a co-host. Check all the details below about Amy Ferson Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Children, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Amy Ferson Wiki/Biography
Amy Ferson was born between 1977-1978 (Age: 44-45 years; As of 2022) in Lusaka, Zambia. Her other name is Amy Holmes and her nickname is Amy. She is popular as an American Journalist and her profession is Journalism. Her current residence is in New York City. Her ethnicity is Afro-American and her nationality is American. She follows Christianity (religion).
Amy Ferson Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a private school in her town. After completing schooling, she attended Princeton University and completed her degree in Economics. She is a well-educated lady.
Amy Ferson Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 5″ inches
- Weight: 63 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Hair Length: Long
- Body Measurements: Breast-36, Waist-28, Hips-36
Amy Ferson Family & Parents
Amy was born into a middle-class well-settled family to American parents. She doesn’t disclose any information about her family, parents, and siblings.
Amy only shares photos with her family members on her social media handle.
Amy Ferson Husband & Children
She is a beautiful journalist and works for CNN. Amy has previously married T.J. Holmes.
She is also the mother of two children, Jaiden Holmes (son), and daughter Brianna Holmes (daughter). Both married between 2000-2007. But they got separated after some time of marriage and finalized their divorce in 2007. After divorced with T.J. Holmes, she never married someone else. Amy’s ex-husband married an Atlanta-area attorney named Marilee Fiebig on 1st March 2010.
And they have a daughter named Sabine who was born in January 2013.
Also, Amy dated a columnist for New York Daily News named Mr. Lloyd Grove but ended her romance with him. In 2011, Amy was also seen dating Jammal Simmons. In 2016, rumors spread that she is romantically linked with Mickey Kaus. At present, her relationship status is single and her marital status is divorced.
Amy Ferson Career & Profession
She started her career as a monthly guest columnist for USA Today between 1999-2001. Also, Amy wrote columns for the Washington Post and National Review. At present, she works as a CNN political contributor, author, host, and journalist. From May 2003 – July 2006, she also worked as a senior speechwriter to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.).
Amy also gained the best experience by working for the CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service. Amy also worked for IWF for a long time and used to manage the organization’s labor statistics and use to edit them according to her experience. Also, she used edit Women’s figures: An Illustrated Guide to the Economics of Women in America.”
Also, she worked as a guest host for ABC Networks as a guest host of the television show “The View”.
Amy Ferson also worked on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher. Amy is an expert in commentating on political views and regularly appears on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and PBS for discussing issues of the day. She has worked for many organizations like IWF, ABC Networks, HBO’s Real Time, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and PBS.
Amy Ferson’s Net Worth & Income
Amy Ferson’s net worth is estimated at approx. $750k dollars. She is a famous journalist and television personality. Amy earns a good income from her profession of Journalism. She lives happily with her family in New York City.
Amy Ferson Social Handles
- Twitter: realamymholmes
Amy Ferson Amazing Facts
- Previously Amy hosted the MSNBC Morning Show named Way Too Early.
- Amy also anchored Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze Television where she hosted TheBlaze’s Real News.
- She also got the opportunity to interview Donald Trump, Donald Rumsfeld, Oliver Stone (Oscar-winning director), Karl Rove, leading senators, congressmen, and state governors.
- In May 2022, her name is added to the famous People magazine list of 50 Most Beautiful People.
- Her ex-husband T.J. Holmes got spotted having free time with his co-anchor Amy Robach.
- Amy Ferson also co-hosts Washington Times and Talks Radio Network’s America’s Morning News.
- In 2007, Amy’s ex-husband won the Young Alumni Award from the Arkansas Alumni Association.
- Amy Ferson also won the Thurgood Marshall Community Leader award for covering the 2006 and 2008 political seasons for CNN television.
- Amy Ferson loves to wear trendy colorful clothes.
- Her favorite lipstick color is Red.
- She is also titled as the co-host of PBS’s weekly show “In Principle”.
Read other Biographies Below: