Nicole Borromeo is a well-known Filipino fashion model, beauty pageant holder, social media influencer, and celebrity. In 2017, Nicole Borromeo earned the title of “Miss Silka Cebu”. Nicole is famous for participating in and winning many beauty pageant shows.
On 31st July 2022, Nicole won the Binibining Pilipinas 2022 beauty pageant competition. Check all the details below about Nicole Borromeo Height, Age, Bio, Nationality, Family, Boyfriend, Education & More.
Nicole Borromeo Wiki/Bio
Nicole Borromeo was born on Saturday 9th December 2000 (Age: 21 years; As of 2021) in Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu, Philippines. Her full name is Nicole Yance Borromeo but famous as Nicole Borromeo. Her current residence is in Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City, Philippines.
Her profession is a fashion model, social media influencer, beauty pageant holder, and interior designer. Nicole Borromeo’s nationality is Filipino. She follows Christianity (religion) and her ethnicity is mixed (Asian descent). Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Nicole Borromeo Educational Qualification
She completed her high school graduation at Cebu Doctors’ University in Mandaue. After completing high school, she is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Interior design at The University of San Carlos’ School of Architecture Fine Arts and Design.
Nicole Borromeo Physical Appearance
Height: 5′ 7″ inches
Weight: 55 kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Shoe Size: 6 US
Nicole Borromeo Family & Boyfriend
Nicole Borromeo was born in a Filipino joint family.
Her mother’s name is Joanne Yance and she didn’t disclose her father’s name but she has a sister named Sabrina Borromeo.
Nicole Borromeo is in a relationship with Giles Benedicto (boyfriend) both dated each other for a long-time.
She shared and upload many photos with him on her Instagram profile. Her relationship status is committed but she is unmarried.
Nicole Borromeo Career
Nicole Borromeo started her career as a famous Filipino fashion model and start modeling. Starting, she participated in different local modeling events during her high school days. Also, she won some local modeling events.
But in 2017, Nicole won Miss Silka Cebu 2017 beauty pageant at the Robinsons Galleria Cebu Activity Center. Later, she participated in many modeling events, and also won Miss Mandaue 2018 as the first runner-up contestant.
Nicole also grabbed the 2nd position in Miss Teen Philippines 2019. Later in 2019, Nicole won the beauty pageant contest Sinulog Festival Queen 2019, Reyna ng Aliwan 2019, Miss Millennial 2019, etc.
On 31st July 2022, Nicole Borromeo was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas International 2022. She represented her Cebu City in this contest in Binibing Pilipinas International.
Now, Nicole will represent the Philippines at the Miss International 2023 beauty pageant competition. Being a beautiful fashion model, Nicole collaborated with many big brand endorsements and also focused on her interior design profession.
Nicole Borromeo Beauty Pageant Competitions
- Miss Silka Cebu 2017 – Winner
- Miss Mandaue 2018 – 1st Runner-Up
- Sinulog Festival Queen 2019 – Winner
- Reyna ng Aliwan 2019 – Winner
- Miss Teen Philippines 2019 – 2nd Runner-Up
- Miss Millennial 2019 – Winner
- Binibining Pilipinas 2022 – Winner
Nicole Borromeo’s Net Worth & Income
Nicole Borromeo’s net worth is estimated approx $1.5 million dollars. She is living a lavish and beautiful luxury life with her joint family. Nicole earns good income from her modeling projects and big brand-influencing endorsements and commercials.
Amazing Facts of Nicole Borromeo
- Nicole uploaded many images with her mother on her Instagram.
- Her boyfriend Giles Benedicto does not share any data about her past love life and affairs.
- Nicole collaborated with some charitable organizations and help them.
- Nicole Borromeo once shared a photo on Instagram with his boyfriend Giles and write a caption,
Got a bandaid? cause I scraped my knee falling for you happy anniversary! @giles.benedicto
- Nicole likes to make lip-sync videos on TikTok.
- She is managed by Origin Model & Artist Management.
- She shared her first Instagram post on 10th January 2019.
- Nicole also collaborated with Empire/Mercator Talent Agency.
- In 2019, Nicole appeared in the “Eat Bulaga” show.
- Her Instagram account has over 50k+ followers (As of 3rd August 2022).
Read other Biographies Below: