Arielle Charnas Wiki/Biography
Arielle Charnas was born on 13th June 1987 (Age: 35 years; As of 2022) in New York City, United States. Her full real name is Arielle Noa Charnas and Arielle Nachmani Charnas. Her nickname is Arielle. She is popular for her brand owner of “Something Navy”. Her profession is business, influencer, and fashion designer. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and follows Christianity (religion).
Arielle Charnas Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a private school in her hometown. After completing schooling, she attended Syracuse University and completed her bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2009. After this, Arielle focused on her career.
Arielle Charnas Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 5″ inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Brown and Black
- Hair Length: Long
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 inches
Arielle Charnas Family & Parents
Arielle was born into a middle-class well-settled family to American parents. Her father’s name is Oded Nachmani and her mother’s name is Carrie Nachmani (a writer). In her family, she has two siblings sister named Michaela Nachmani Podolsku and Danielle Nachmani.
Her younger sister Michaela Nachmani is married and a famous businesswoman, beauty expert, and popular social media personality by profession.
Arielle’s elder sister Danielle is also married and has kids. In 2020, her younger sister Michaela collaborated with jeweler Melissa Lovy and launched her jewelry designs. Arielle has talked with her sisters many times on her podcast “In House with Arielle Charnas”. She shared that her elder sister is a motivator and her younger sister shared a great bonding with her on the podcast show.
Arielle Charnas Husband & Children
She is a hardworking and beautiful fashion designer by heart. At present, Arielle is happily married to her husband Brandon Charnas. Arielle and Brandon started dating and kept her affair private without disclosing to anyone that they are in a romantic relationship.
On 18th October 2014, both were married in a beautiful ceremony. She has three kids with Brandon named Navy Bea (the youngest kid born in 2021) and two daughters Ruby Lou and Esme Rae. Her husband worked as a co-founder of a real estate company and a real estate advisor.
Arielle’s husband studied at the University of Pennsylvania and completed studies in a real estate degree from the Cardozo School of Law. In December 2022, Arielle and Brandon’s rumors are going to separate. On 9th December 2022, they shared a cozy photo on social media together and lived happily married. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is married.
Arielle Charnas Career & Profession
She started her career in 2009 and started her brand named “Something Navy”. Arielle also started her fashion blog and posted her brand-designing clothing photos and increasing sales. In starting, “Something Navy” is a fashion blog but later registered as a brand.
Before famous for her brand she worked as a private employee for a women’s fashion label and cloth store “Theory”.
In 2016, she also got a chance to be a model for the best hair care brand “TRESemme”. In 2017, she collaborated with Nordstron Inc and launched her brand’s first fashion line in September.
After launching her fashion line, the increase in the sales of Nordstrom Stores of her fashionable designs. At present, she is working as the founder of her online fashion brand named “Something Navy”.
Arielle Charnas Net Worth & Income
Arielle Charnas’s net worth is estimated at approx. $12-15 million dollars. She is a famous fashion designer, blogger, influencer, and social media personality. Arielle earns a good income from her fashion brand “Something Navy”. Also, she earns extra money from modeling, commercials, and brand promotions. She lives joyfully with her family.
Arielle Charnas Social Handles
Arielle Charnas Amazing Facts
- Arielle set up her own brand “Something Navy” when she was at the age of 22.
- In September 2018, she launched her second fashion line with Nordstrom.
- In 2017, she collaborated with Nordstrom Inc. company.
- She shared a small percentage of shares in a brand called Bandier.
- In 2018, she raised sales of $207,000 dollars in four hours through her Instagram story of promotion Brandier.
- In 2019, Arielle announced that she got high investors, and her company was valued at the time at $45 million dollars.
- Arielle promotes the health and beauty brand named “Tom’s of Main” on her social media handles.
- She loves to travel with her kids and husband.
- In 2020, Arielle announced publicly that her brand Something Navy is a stand-alone brand owned by her only.
- In 2020, her brand was listed on Forbes and reported that the Something Navy brand will grow 300 times.
- In March 2020, Arielle was infected by the COVID-19 Virus.
- She wears Coco Chanel shoes and carried Coco Chanel handbags always with her.
- Her brand “Something Navy” market collection is literally high.
- Arielle loves to drink milkshakes and smoothies.
- She shared stakes in many clothing and accessories brands as a businesswoman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbvxz3odjQE Read other Biographies Below: