Natasha Yi is a popular American actress, model, television personality, host, and social media influencer. Natasha Yi is famous for her amazing acting skills in the entertainment industry. She is also known as the stunt woman and worked in many movies and television shows. Natasha is famous after appearing in the movie Rush Hour 2 in 2001. Apart from acting, she is also a professional fashion model and modeled for different fashion brands.
She has millions of followers on her social media handles and is also a social media influencer. Natasha is also a host and anchor on the show “The JV Show Wild 94.9” along with her husband Jeffrey ‘JV’ Vandergift. Check all the details below about Natasha Yi’s Wiki (JV Jeffrey Vandergrift’s Wife) Age, Height, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Natasha Yi Wiki/Biography
Natasha Yi was born on Sunday 25th March 1979 (Age: 43 years; As of 2022) in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Her profession is as an actress, model, television personality, host, and social media influencer.
Her zodiac sign is Aries and her ethnicity is mixed (Asian). Her nationality is Korean-American and follows Christianity (religion). Her current residence is in Massachusetts.
Natasha Yi Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the local high school in her town. After completing schooling, she attended a reputed university and completed her further studies. After this, Natasha started her career in acting and modeling.
Natasha Yi Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 7″ inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36 inches
- Shoe Size: 5 US
- Piercing: Ears
Natasha Yi Family & Parents
Natasha was born into a well-settled family to Korean parents. She is the loving daughter of her parents. She doesn’t disclose information about her family, parents, and siblings. According to the sources, her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. Natasha is one of the sisters in the family. She doesn’t disclose the names of her siblings. Natasha grew up between Colorado and Connecticut.
Natasha Yi Husband & Relationships
She is a very talented and beautiful actress. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is married. She is a married woman. In January 2017, Natasha Yi married her husband Jeffrey ‘JV’ Vandergift (a professional radio host). Her husband Jeffrey is the host of the popular radio show “The JV Show Wild 94.9”. Also, she is the co-host of the same show.
According to the sources, her husband Jeffrey has been missing since Thursday evening (23rd February 2023). He was last seen at his house around 10 p.m. Also, his official Instagram recent post was on 20th August 2022, and the caption of the last post appears to have been changed within the past 2 days. Her husband made a suicide attempt a few months ago and found in the garage and was unconscious in the car. Her husband has been affected by Lyme disease (the primary cause of his suicidal tendencies). After this, she called an ambulance and sought treatment together.
Natasha Yi Career & Profession
She started her career as appeared in cameo shows like Rules of Engagement, The Starter Wife, VIP, and The Jimmy Kimmel Show. Natasha was the first Asian showcase model on both The Price Is Right and The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular.
She also hosted Octance TVs and also appeared in music videos for Panic at the Disco, Janelle Monae, The Urgency, Mariah Carey, etc. in video games like SRS and 187 Ride or Die. She also keeps working on other film projects. Natasha is the co-own of a multi-media production company that produces stunning photos, music videos, short films, and commercials.
Her company also short-form online television series titled “Between JV & Natasha Yi”, (which stars the hottest celebrities). Natasha started her career in Hollywood in a small town.
Her breakout film “Ain’t The Some Bullsh*t”, and she was up for an Oscar award. Apart from this, she is also a social media influencer and has millions of followers on her social media handles.
Natasha Yi Filmography
- In 2001, Rush Hour 2.
- In 2002, V.I.P.
- In 2003, Cradle 2 the Grave, and Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- In 2004, Mystique Present H2Ohh.
- In 2005, 187 Ride or Die.
- In 2007, The Starter Wife, and the Rules of Engagement.
- In 2008, The Onion Movie, Hell Ride, and the Thunder Over Reno.
- In 2009, Street Playerz.
- In 2010, Speed-Dating.
- In 2011, Tester.
Natasha Yi’s Net Worth & Income
Natasha Yi’s net worth is estimated at approx. $1-2 million dollars. She is a famous actress, model, television personality, host, and social media influencer. Natasha earns a good income from her acting and modeling profession. Also, she earns money from Youtube and social media. She lives joyfully with her husband and family in the US.
Natasha Yi Social Handles
- Instagram: natashayipage
- Instagram 1: natashayionline
- Instagram 2: natashayi
- Facebook: NatashaYi
- Twitter: natashayi
- Website 1: natashayi.info
- Website 2: natashayi.online
- Website 3: jvandnatashayi.com
- Youtube 1: @JVandNatashaYi
- Youtube 2: @NatashaYiOnline
- TikTok: @natashayi
Natasha Yi Amazing Facts
- She is interested in acting since childhood.
- She is also a professional stuntwoman.
- Natasha also runs her own Youtube channel.
- She is a part of The Dog House, one of the most popular radio shows.
- According to the sources, Natasha spent some time in her childhood in Korea.
- She joined iHeartMedia.
- Natasha holds Korean ancestry.
- Natasha has also been featured on the cover pages of different top magazines.
- She is active on top social media handles like TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
- Natasha is also the show’s producer and digital strategist.
- She modeled for many famous magazine brands like FHM, Maxim, etc.
- She also runs her own official website.
- She appeared in many advertisements and advertising campaigns like Sony, Marriott Hotels, Regis Hair, Target, McDonald’s, etc.
- Natasha made cameo appearances in Rush Hour 2, Speed Dating, Hell Ride, Thunder Over Reno, and The Run Down.
Read other Biographies Below: