Ankur Warikoo is a famous Indian entrepreneur, angel investor, author, YouTuber, Public speaker, and mentor.
Ankur Warikoo is famous also as the founder of the e-commerce platform nearbuy.com.
He is also the founder of WebVeda (an online school).
He also wrote many books and is the bestselling author of his book named “Get Epic Shit Done”.
He has millions of followers on his social media handles.
Check all the details below about Ankur Warikoo’s Wikipedia, Age, Education, Wife, Family, Income, Net Worth & Biography.
Ankur Warikoo Wikipedia/Biography
Ankur Warikoo was born on 25th August 1980 (Age: 43 years old; As of 2023) in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. India.
He is famous as an entrepreneur, Angel investor, and public speaker.
He follows Hinduism (religion) and his ethnicity is Mixed.
His zodiac sign is Virgo and her nationality is Indian.
His date of birth is 25-08-1980.
Ankur Warikoo Education & Qualification
He completed his high school at Don Bosco, New Delhi, India.
He completed his high school in the science stream in 1998.
He completed his graduation from Hindu College in the field of Physics.
After that, He completed his post-graduation at Michigan State University Warikoo, United States, in Astronomy and Astrophysics.
In 2006, he completed his MBA at the Indian School of Business in Finance.
He completed his Ph.D. at Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan.
Ankur Warikoo Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 9″ inches (approx.)
- Weight: 80 kg
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Black
- Shoe size: 9 UK
- Hobbies: Reading books and Listening to Music
- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Ankur Warikoo Family & Parents
Ankur was born into a middle-class well-settled family to Indian parents. He is the loving son of his parents.
His father’s name is Ashok Warikoo, who worked at a medical firm and her mother’s name is Neerja Warikoo (housewife).
He has a sibling (younger sister) and her name is not disclosed by him.
He loves to spend time with her parents in his free time.
Ankur Warikoo’s Wife, Girlfriend & Children
He is a married person. Ankur met her wife first time on a bus on the way to her college at the age of 19.
After this, they became friends. After dating for a long time, they got married in 2007.
His wife’s name is Ruchi Budhiraja. His wife is also an entrepreneur.
He has two children named Vidur (son) and Uzma (daughter) with her wife.
He likes to spend holidays and vacations with his wife and kids.
He shared some photos on his social media handles. His relationship status is committed and her marital status is married.
Ankur Warikoo Career & Profession
He started his career as a consultant at a corporate consultancy named NIS Sparta, New Delhi, in 2004.
No longer, only for one year, he worked as a consultant. After that, he worked at a management consulting firm named Kearney in Chicago in May 2006.
After, 3 years later, he started an internet firm in which he was a co-founder named Accentium Web, Gurgaon.
he joined a venture partner at Rocket Internet headquartered in Berlin in December 2010.
After one year he joined the real-time e-commerce platform Groupon as a Head in March 2011.
Groupon(firm) worked in international markets such as India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines.
He was selected as a board member at the Indian School of Business, New Delhi, India (2014 to 2017).
His next step was entering in business line so, he invested his money as an angel investor at various internet and technology companies.
He joined an e-commerce platform company (CEO) named nearbuy.com in Gurgaon, Haryana in August 2015.
He worked as a digital educator and content creator since 2019. In 2020, he also started an online school named WebVeda, which helps young professionals get life-ready.
He has conducted several courses on entrepreneurship, career, management, and personal growth.
After some years of struggle, he was selected as a board member of the company in January 2022.
He wrote his first book named “Do Epic Shit”, that book got top selling in India in 2021.
He is famous on social media platforms (YouTube channel) for videos related to tips and tricks for finance.
He explained during an interview about his blogging journey.
Ankur Warikoo Net Worth & Income
Ankur Warikoo’s net worth is estimated at approx. Rs. 12-13 Crores. He is famous as an entrepreneur, author, social media influencer, angel investor professional, etc.
All of his net worth was earned from his profession, angel investor, social media, and author.
His income per month is in Crores (accumulation of multiple businesses). He is living a joyful life with his wife, children, and parents in India.
Ankur Warikoo’s Favourites
- Holiday Destination: New York
- Sweet: Lord Chomchom
- Fiction Hero: Batman
Ankur Warikoo Social Media Handles
- Instagram: ankurwarikoo
- Facebook: awarikoo
- Twitter: warikoo
- LinkedIn: warikoo
- Website: ankurwarikoo.com
Ankur Warikoo Amazing Facts
- He has more than 1.28 million subscribers on his YouTube channel as of January 2022.
- He shared the names of the people who have influenced him. He said, “I love Naval Ravikant for his views on work, the mind, and how to live life. I love Gary Vaynerchuk for his persistence, audacity, and consistency. I love Jay Shetty for the simplicity with which he approaches things. I’m quite inspired by the thoughts of Buddha, even though I’m an atheist. I also look up to Ryan Holiday for his ideas on stoicism.”
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- He has been actively participating in various marathons.
- In the January 2022, HT Brunch edition, he was featured on the cover page.
- He was awarded the Young Leader Award by the Indian School of Business (class of 2006)
- He was listed in Fortune Magazine’s 40 under 40 India in 2014.
- He was India’s most promising Entrepreneur Award presenting TEDx NIT Srinagar (2018)
- For three consecutive years i.e. 2018, 2019, and 2020, he was listed in Linkedin India’s Top Voices.
- His birth name is Ashneer.
- He is also the LinkedIn India PowerProfile 2018.
- He is featured in the “30 Entrepreneurs of the Year 2017” by SiliconReview.
- He won the India’s Most Promising Entrepreneur Award (2013) Enterprise Asia in March 2014.