Sheena Melwani is a popular Canadian-American Youtuber, TikToker, singer, songwriter, musician, pianist, and social media influencer. Sheena Melwani is famous for her beautiful Youtube videos and viral with her lip-syncing TikTok videos. Sheena uploads many videos on her Youtube channel, and TikTok account and gained a huge fan following. She is a famous singer and songwriter by profession and performed at many live events. She released many cover songs on her social media handles and is also famous for using the latest media technologies in her music. Check all the details below about Sheena Melwani Husband, Wikipedia, Age, Children, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Sheena Melwani Wikipedia/Biography
Sheena Melwani was born on Thursday 1st September 1983 (Age: 37 years; As of 2022) in Montreal, Canada.
Her profession is singer, songwriter, social media influencer, musician, Youtuber, and entrepreneur. Her current residence is in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Sheena’s nationality is Canadian-American and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Sheena Melwani Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the local school in her hometown Montreal. After completing schooling, he attended a reputed University to complete her higher studies in Boston. After completing her studies, he professionally focused on her music career.
Sheena Melwani Physical Appearance
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Sheena Melwani Family & Parents
Sheena Melwani was born into a high-class family to Indian parents and holds Indian heritage. Her father, mother, and whole family belong to the country India. Also being an Indian ethnicity, she celebrates all the festivals of India like Diwali, Holi, Independence Day, etc.
Sheena shared many images on Instagram of the festival celebrations with her family.
Although, Sheena doesn’t disclose any information about her parents, family, and siblings. But according to the sources, it seems that her dad is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. Sheena Melwani grew up with her siblings and cousins in Montreal.
Sheena Melwani Husband & Children
Sheena Melwani is married to her husband Dinesh Melwani aka The Real Indian Dad.
Her husband’s profession is as a lawyer and social media influencer.
On the Internet, many peoples think that her husband Dinesh Melwani is her dad because, in her Youtube videos, she called him The Real Indian Dad. She doesn’t tell anything about her husband Dinesh Melwani but in her Youtube videos, her husband mostly appears with an animated face.
They shared two children, one son, and one daughter.
Sheena doesn’t share the names of her children on her Youtube channel and social media. But she shared many photos with her kids on her social media profiles.
Sheena Melwani Career & Profession
She started her career as an online entrepreneur. She makes videos on TikTok and Youtube continuously.
On TikTok, she created lip-syncing videos and released various funny short clips, which viral in a short span of time and she gained a huge fan following on her Youtube and TikTok handles.
Sheena Melwani uploads videos like funny pranks, and singing videos on her Youtube channel. Also, she creates Youtube short feature videos. She has over 1.7 million followers on her Instagram profile and 1.5 million subscribers (As of October 2022).
Sheena Melwani Net Worth & Income
Sheena Melwani’s net worth is estimated at about $2-3 million dollars (As of 2022). She is a famous singer, songwriter, Youtuber, and social media influencer. She has many sources of her income like paid promotions, brand deal money, Youtube monetization, and social media influencing salary.
Her annual salary is estimated at about $200k – $300k. She lives joyfully with her husband and children in the US.
Sheena Melwani House Address
Sheena Melwani resides in Boston, Massachusetts with her husband Dinesh Melwani. Her house estimated worth is $500k dollars (approx).
Sheena Melwani Social Handles
- Instagram: sheenamelwani
- Facebook: sheenamelwani
- Twitter: sheenamelwani
- Youtube: sheenamelwani
- TikTok: sheenamelwani
Sheena Melwani Amazing Facts
- She is popular on Youtube for her funny prank and challenge videos.
- Sheena spends most of her time with her children.
- Sheena likes to play with her pet dog in her free time.
- In a short span of time, she became popular in Canada for her singing.
- Sheena belongs to musical family background.
- In March 2021, Sheena Melwani shared a picture with her kids, while playing the Indian festival Holi and wrote,
“I love any reason to celebrate love & life. Hope we can be up to our usual antics again next year! Happy Holi everyone!”.
- Sheena loves and has been interested in music since her childhood.
- Sheena likes to share her love message with others through music.
- Her favorite festival is Holi.
- She shares many photos with her siblings on her Instagram.
- Sheena’s favorite cars are BMW and Mercedes.
- Sheena did many paid promotions with so many electronics and fashion goods.
- She loves to travel in cold places.
- She loves flowers like sunflowers.
- She has also owned a website and wrote on the website,
“My love for music gives me an opportunity, to connect with people.”
- She is an avid reader and likes to read novels and music books.
- Sheena mostly plays her favorite instrument singing “The Piano” and launched many cover songs on her piano.
- Sheena collaborated with many famous brands for brand influencing.
- She has also been featured in various news articles.
- She performed songs with many famous personalities.
- On her Youtube channel, she uploaded many cover songs like Afterglow song by Ed Sheeran.
- Sheena also met the Red Sox’s President & CEO Larry Lucchino.
- She made a separate recording studio in her home.
- On 12th October 2012, she started using Instagram.
- Sheena mostly shares motivational quotes on her social media handles.
- Sheena also won the Spartan games and wrote,
“I am a Spartan! Such a cool experience to do this wild 5k through Fenway Park. Totally not my strength but I’ve always wanted to try it and I’m so glad I did!”
Read other Biographies Below: