Erika Thompson is a popular American TikTok star, beekeeper, animal lover, and social media influencer. Erika Thompson is famous for his amazing and innovative beekeeping ideas and shared lip-sync videos on TikTok. She has millions of followers on her TikTok account. She also owns her official website for beekeeping. Erika also collaborated with different famous celebrities. Also, Erika started her own company in 2012 named “Texas Beeworks”. Check all the details below about Erika Thompson’s Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Children, Parents, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Erika Thompson Wiki/Biography
Erika Thompson was born on Sunday 23rd February 1986 (Age: 36 years; As of 2022) in Katy, Texas, United States. Her occupation is a beekeeper, TikTok star, animal lover, social media influencer, and entrepreneur. Her current residence is in Austin, Texas, United States. Her zodiac sign is Pisces and her ethnicity is mixed. Her nationality is American and follows Christianity (religion).
Erika Thompson Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a private school in her hometown. After completing schooling, she attended the University of Texas at Austin and completed her graduation in the field of Geography and the Environment. After this, she started focusing on her career.
Erika Thompson Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Shoe Size: 6 US
- Piercing: Ears
Erika Thompson Family & Parents
Erika was born into a middle-class well-settled family to American parents. She doesn’t disclose any information about her family, parents, and siblings. Also, Erika never shared photos with her family, parents, and siblings. According to an estimation, her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. Also, she grew up in Katy, Texas with her siblings and cousins.
Erika Thompson Husband & Children
She is a famous beekeeper, animal lover, and TikTok star. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is married. Erika is a married woman and shares many photos on her Instagram profile with her husband named Andrew Hollister. Both were living a happy married life in Austin, Texas. Both were dating for a few months and they got wedding on 10th October 2020. Erika also shared her marriage day photo with her husband on her Instagram handle. She doesn’t disclose any information about her kids. Erika shared her wedding photos and wrote a caption,
WE GOT MARRIED!!! And it was the best day of my life. Andrew, I love you more than words can express and I’m so proud to be your wife. You may not be a beekeeper, but you’ll always be the keeper of my heart.
Erika Thompson Career & Profession
She started her career as worked in a private job as a communication director. She worked for many years full-time in a fast-paced job as a Communications Director. In 2014, Erika started her own company named Texas Beeworks. Erika learned many new things from Dr. Jane Goodal (famous beekeeper). In 2019, she quit her full-time job and become a full-time beekeeper after years of doing bee work on weekends, evenings, and even during lunch.
Erika Thompson has been featured in every local newspaper and news station, Austin American Statesman, and Austin Monthly Magazine for her advocacy for pollinators. At the Texas Beeworks headquarter in Austin, the game show Jeopardy even asked Erika to help them create a whole category of clues about bees and film as video clues. Erika is one of the most famous beekeepers in America. She shared her amazing beekeeping ideas on her social media handles and also make many TikTok videos related to beekeeping.
Erika Thompson’s Net Worth & Income
Erika Thompson’s net worth is estimated at approx. $1.5 million dollars. She is a famous American TikTok star, beekeeper, animal lover, and social media influencer. Erika earns a good income from her beekeeping profession. Also, she owns her beekeeping company named Texas Beeworks and endorses many famous brands on social media. She lives joyfully with his family and husband.
Erika Thompson Social Handles
- Instagram: texasbeeworks
- Facebook: texasfbeeworks
- Twitter: texasbeeworks
- TikTok: @texasbeeworks
- Website: texasbeeworks.com
- Youtube: @TexasBeeworks
Erika Thompson Amazing Facts
- She shared many beekeeping ideas on her social media handles.
- Erika is an animal lover and she has many pets in her house.
- She has an interest in bugs that persisted throughout her life.
- Erika has a dove named Lime.
- Erika is a well-educated lady.
- Erika is a big fan of a beekeeper named Dr. Jane Goodal according to her official website.
- Erika’s pet dog’s name is Shelby.
- In 2011, Erika took a beekeeping class with no intention of becoming a beekeeper but learning about honeybees as a species. After this, Erika left class and started her most memorable hive on her patio in focal Austin and her number of hives increased speedily with her growing love and admiration for honeybees.
- Erika has also appeared in many podcast shows.
- According to her official website, Erika spent her evenings and weekends in her backyard in Houston, Texas and collecting every insect and critter that she could find because Erika was fascinated by insects as a child.
- In December 2012, she started her company and was part of a media controversy with another beekeeper Friday Chamberlain. According to the sources, she was accused of misrepresenting the work of bee swarm removal.
Read other Biographies Below: