Larry Page is an American business magnate, computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. Larry Page is best known as one of the co-founders creator of Google (world’s largest search engine). He is the former CEO of Google and Alphabet Inc. He is also the 6th wealthiest person in the world. At present, he is the board member, employee, and controlling shareholder in Alphabet Inc. He is also the co-creator of PageRank (search engine ranking algorithm for Google).
Larry Page was born on 26th March, 1973 (Age 48 years; As in 2021) in Lansing, Michigan. His full name is Lawrence Edward Page. His zodiac sign is Aries. He has declared himself no formal religion. His nationality is American. He is the pioneer in computer science and artificial intelligence. Larry Page IQ intelligence scoring is 145.
He did his schooling (at the age of 2 to 7) from Okemos Montessori School (now called Montessori Radmoor) in Okemos, Michigan. After that, he attended East Lansing High School and graduating in 1991. In summer school, he studied Interlochen Center for the Ars playing Flute.
Larry completed a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering from the University of Michigan, with honor. He also did his Master in Computer Science from Stanford University. During his college days, he created an inkjet printer made of Lego bricks, after he thought to print large posters cheaply with the use of inkjet cartridges.
In under graduation, he thought that the school replace its bus system with a personal rapid transit system (which is a driverless monorail with separate cars for every passenger). He also proposed to develop a business plan for a company that would use software to build a music synthesizer during under-graduation.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 65 Kg
Eye Colour: Sparkling Black
Hair Colour: Light Grey White
Skin Colour: Fair
Larry Page was born into American family. His father name is Carl Victor Page Sr., who earned a PhD in computer science from University of Michigan.
His mother name is Gloria (Jewish), who was an instructor in computer programming at Lyman Briggs College. His elder brother name is Carl Page, who founded eGroups in 1997 and sold it to Yahoo after three years has just raise money for new venture (Handheld Entertainment). He has a sister Beverly Page (Data Processing Manager in California).
Wife & Children
Larry Page married to Lucinda Southworth on Necker Island (the Carribean Island owned by Richard Branson). His wife is a research scientist and the sister of model, actress Carrie Southworth. They have two children.
They do not disclose our children information whether it is a boy or a girl and what’s the name of his children.
Career & Research
He is first interested in First generation personal computers when he was the age of six, he was close to play with the things lying around. He said that from early age, he realized to create new things and curious about technology and business. When he was the age of 12, he was getting to start a corporation eventually.
In his school days Larry Page created an inkjet printer, in under graduation he was a member of 1993 “Maize & Blue” University of Michigan Solar Car team.
In 1998, Larry and his friend Brin both collect funds from faculty members, family, friends to shop for some servers and rent famous garage in Menlo Park. then Sun Microsystems co-founder Andy Bechtolsheim provides a cheque folks $100,000 Dollars to his company.
Then in 1998, Larry and Brin incorporated Google Inc. and Larry Page was appointed himself as CEO of Google. In 2000, he take loan US $1 Million Dollars from friends and family to inagural moved into Mountain View Office. In March 2001, he’s the President of Products role in our company.
His company Google take major growth and expansion including its initial public offering on August 20 in 2004. When he signs for the IPO, he’s the billionaire at the age of 30. In 2005, Larry Page led the aquisition of Android for UD $50 Million Dollar to fulfil his ambition and consumers could access Google program everywhere.
In 2008, Larry Page doing research on telepresence and self-driving cars. On January 20 (2011), Schmidt announced the top of his tenure as CEO of Google. From 2011-2013, he formed a team named “L-Team”, a gaggle of senior vice-presidents who reported on to him. Larry Page also worked as CEO manager at the highest of Google’s most vital product like Youtube, Adwords, and Google Search.
Larry Page also ventured into Google hardware and unveiled the Chromebook in May 2012. In September 2013, he launched the Calico (American research and development biotech company). Larry Page participated during a March 2014 TedX conference that was held in Vancouver, Canada.
In October 2014, he announced that he in not longer got to be liable for day to day product related deciding in Google. On December 3, 2019, he announced that he will step down from the position of Alphabet CEO. He said eventually that Alphabet and Google company not need two CEOs and President.
- In 2002, Page was named a World Economic Forum Global Leader for Tomorrow by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology together of the highest 100 innovators within the world under the age of 35.
- In 2003, both Larry Page and Brin received an MBA from IE graduate school , in an honorary capacity, “for embodying the entrepreneurial spirit and lending momentum to the creation of latest businesses.”
- In 2004, they received the Marconi Foundation’s prize and were elected Fellows of the Marconi Foundation at Columbia University .
- In 2004, Page and Brin received the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of accomplishment .
Larry and Brin were also Award Recipients and National Finalists for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2003.
- Also in 2004, X PRIZE chose Page as a trustee of their board and he was elected to the National Academy of Engineering.
- In 2005, Brin and Larry were elected Fellows of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- In 2008 Page received the Communication Award from Prince Felipe at the Prince of Asturias Awards on behalf of Google.
- In 2009, Larry Page received an honorary doctorate from the University of Michigan during a graduation commencement .
- In August 2017, Larry Page was awarded honorary citizenship of Agrigento, Italy.
- In 2015, Page’s “Powerful People” profile on the Forbes site states that Google is “the most influential company of the digital era”.
- As of July 2014, the Bloomberg Billionaires Index lists Page because the 17th richest man within the world, with an estimated net worth of $32.7 billion.
- At the completion of 2014, Fortune magazine named Page its “Businessperson of the Year”, declaring him “the world’s most daring CEO”.
- In October 2015, Page was named favorite on the Forbes “America’s hottest Chief Executives” list, as voted by Google’s employees.
Larry Page is the world’s 6th most richest man. And he is the billionaire at the age of 30. Larry Page net worth is US $105.2 billion (As of 22 May, 2021). His net worth in Indian rupees Rs. 76,45,61,51,40,000. He is very wealthy man because he is the man behind the world’s most big technology cloud computing company named Google.
On Feb 18, 2005, he bought a 9,000 square feet house in Palo Alto name Spanish Colonial Revival architecture with price of US$7 Million. He also bought super yacht name “Senses” with price of $45 Million. He also donated our income on the Carl Victor Page Memorial Fund, at the end of 2013 he donated $15 Million to aid the Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa.
Larry Page owns a house of 9,000 square feet name “Spanish Colonial Revival architecture” also named as “Palo Alto Mansion” in California, United States. He purchased this mansion in 2005 with price of US$7 Million and today’s this mansion has the price of US$8 Million.
In this mansion of Larry Page, 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. In our mansion Larry built another home with new modified things like an elevator and green roof topped with solar energy panels and beautiful garden (in about 6,000 square feet).
Larry Page owns two beautiful cars first one is Toyota Prius (priced $32,375)
and second one is Tesla Electric Roadster (priced $250,000).
Amazing Facts of Larry Page
- He became the first kid in his elementary school to turn in an assignment from a word processor.
- The idea for an search engine came to Page during a dream, literally. He jumped out of bed and commenced writing down his ideas.
- Larry Page was only 23 years when he started the Google project as a part of his Ph.D. requirements in 1996.
Page may be a great supporter of other energy.
- The Ph.D. project that Page was performing on was initially referred to as ‘BackRub,’ a nickname Page chose to explain the search engine’s ability to trace the backlinks that were directed to a selected website.
- According to a 2012 survey done by Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Page is that the 7th richest person within the world with around $60 billion in net worth.
- Larry Page proposed that they sell Google for $1 million soon as he and Brin had established a functional program. Fortunately, all the businesses they approached including Alta Vista, Excite, and Yahoo! refused the offer.
- When Google, the program was launched in 1998, Page had to stay a $100,000 sign up his drawer for up to 2 weeks because Google Inc. wasn’t yet a registered company.
- Larry Page is one among the few CEOs and internet entrepreneurs who do are compensated $1 annually .
Both Page’s parents were computer geeks.
- Even though Page seems like a reasonably confident entrepreneur, he’s always worried about Google’s competitors.
- Larry Page was so adept at computers, that he was the primary elementary child in his school to write down his assignment employing a word processing system .
- Although dating within the technology circles in Silicon Valley is nearly an unspoken taboo, Larry Page dated Marissa Mayer (current CEO at Yahoo!) who was then a product manager at Google.
- By now, you would possibly have encounter the term ‘PageRank’, the search algorithm for Google. The name borrows from Larry’s surname “Page.”
- His hobbies including kiteboarding and reading.
- Forbes ranked Page because the 24th richest person globally in 2010.
- In 2013, Larry Page paralyzed vocal cords are caused b an autoimmune disorder called Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- He is an enormous donator within the Carl Victor Page Memorial Fund.
- Larry Page is additionally a investor in Tesla Motors.
You can Also Read many Big Power Personalities Biography like Mohammed Bin Salman, Xi Jinping.