Trinity Morisette is a famous American social media influencer and model. Trinity Morisette has taken a strong stand against cyberbullying on her ‘TikTok’ channel. She joined in the ‘First Robotics Competition Team Number 7152 Owltonomous to run for the title of Rookie of the Year 2018. Hello, I am your host Rajesh Bansal tell you below about Trinity Morisette’s Wiki, Age, Height, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Birthday, Net Worth & Biography.
Trinity Morisette Wikipedia/Biography
Trinity Morisette was born on 25th March 2003 (Age: 20 years old; As of 2003) in Detroit, Michigan, United States America. Today, Trinity is celebrated as a champion of body positivity, advocating for mental health and inner beauty.
While platforms like Instagram and Facebook have been around longer and have a larger user base, TikTok offers a distinct approach.
She follows Christianity (religion) and her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is Mixed and her zodiac sign is Aries. Her birthday is on 25th March every year.
Trinity Morisette Height & Weight
- Height: 6′ 1″ inches (approx)
- Weight: 62 kg (approx.)
- Eyes Colour: Blue
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Body Measurements: 32-25-36 inches
- Bra cup size: 32C
Trinity Morisette Education & Qualification
She completed her academic education at a local school. She enrolled for graduation at Florida Atlantic University at the age of 14. She enrolled in a double degree program, neuroscience, and behavior biomedical engineering (undergraduate subject).
At present, she is studying for a Master of Science (M.S.) in Biomedical Sciences (BMS) at Florida Atlantic University.
Trinity Morisette BioData
- Name-Trinity Morisette
- Nickname- Morisette
- Profession-Social Media Influencer such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook & Modeling
- Date of Birth-25th March 2003
- Age-20 years old
- Birth Place- Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- Zodiac sign-Aries
- Hometown-Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- School-Local school
- College/University-Florida Atlantic University
- Educational Qualification-Master of Science in Biomedical Science
- Hobbies/Interests-Traveling, Eating, Relaxing, Sleeping, Singing, Beauty, and Listening to Music
- Marital Status-Unmarried
- Parents-Father-Unknown, Mother-Unknown
- Siblings-Brother-Gino, Sister-Payton
- Net Worth-$2-5 million dollars
Trinity Morisette Family & Parents
Trinity Morisette was born in the United States. She is related to a medical class family. Trinity values her privacy and chooses not to share specific details about her family, including their names. As a result, she hasn’t disclosed the names of her parents.
We did a lot of research but were unable to find the names of Trinity’s parents at the time of writing this article. We find that she has two siblings. She was brought up with her sister named Payton and a brother who was diagnosed with Down-Syndrome, Gino.
She said that her brother has always been her motivation and always her love and positivity. She felt that a positive approach to life has provided her with enthusiasm.
Trinity Morisette Husband, Kids & Boyfriend
Trinity is talented, a communication skill expert, beautiful, and gorgeous. She is grabbing the attention of every person. Fans and followers are wondering if Trinity has a boyfriend or not.
But the young social media influencer has never posted a picture with any fan and followers, that can be speculated as her boyfriend.
It appears she is single and not dating at the moment with any person and giving all her attention to her skills and abilities in her channels. We did a lot of research but were unsuccess in finding the names of Trinity’s boyfriend and husband at the time of writing this article.
Trinity Morisette Career
Professional Social Media Career
She began her professional career with social media. She opened her TikTok account. On TikTok, Trinity was known for her lip-syncing and dance performances. She became a victim of cyberbullying when she gained more popularity.
In starting she received so much hatred that it was unbearable for her as a result this remorse made her sink into depression. After summoning her inner strength, she made a swift recovery. It was then that she resolved to speak out and raise awareness against cyberbullying.
She got support from many good people around the world. After that public changed their perceptions regarding social media influencers. She joined the ‘Kindness Matters’ movement. It helps people to change their way of talking to each other.
After hearing the tragic story of Peyton, who took her own life as a result of cyberbullying, Trinity was deeply moved. This prompted her to initiate a movement aimed at making a positive impact in the lives of those affected by this cruel act.
She worked to help and educate that person who considers bullying a way to show their power. She uploaded videos on positivity on her TikTok page. She began making videos and sharing motivational messages and positivity by showing messages written on paper posters.
She got boom and raised over a million followers on her Twitter account. She started collaboration with her fellow TikTok stars such as Date, Daryna Popach, and Catherine Rowley for the video, ‘How did I get so lucky! Love these girls……..Tag ur Besties’.
Did you know that she is a successful model? She worked for influential automobile bands like Ford and Mercedes. Additionally, she works as a model for Ivory Ella, a clothing brand dedicated to contributing 10% of its earnings to support elephant charities and various other causes.
Social Media Followers
Trinity is present on social media like Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. She started Twitter through her career in August 2018. She has 1440 followers as of now. She has 691K followers on Instagram with 929 posts as of November 2023. She has also a Facebook account.
Trinity Morisette Controversy
Trinity Morisette received numerous abusive and hateful comments after she uploaded a video on her official account. I mean she becomes a victim of cyberbullying. After that, she joined the ‘Kindness movement’ for the same reason to talk against cyberbullying.
Trinity Morisette Net Worth & Income
Trinity Morisette’s net worth is estimated at $2-5 million dollars. Trinity earns money from TikTok, Instagram, modeling, advertising, paid promotions, brand collaborations, etc. She earned so much money after that she lived a joyful life with her parents, family, and friends.
She earns a substantial income from her professional career. She has a lot of assets such as a beautifully decorated furnished house, car, etc. Trinity leads a modest, lavish, and comfortable existence. Trinity also earned money from TV commercials, Sponsors & being some popular brand ambassadors.
Trinity Morisette Social Media Handles
- Instagram: trinity_morisette
- Facebook: trinity.morisette.5
- Twitter: TrinityMoriset1
- Snapchat: trinitysdaily
- TikTok: @trinity
Trinity Morisette Amazing Facts
- She has more than 3.8 million fans.
- She regularly shares outfit photos and workout videos with her 700,000 followers on her Instagram account, Trinity Morisette.
- In 2021, she was employed at the Salvation Army.
- She took a stand against cyberbullying and pioneered the ‘Kindness Matters’ Movement after receiving massive amounts of hateful comments on one of her videos.
- She’s a standout model known for her captivating looks.
- Many of her fans particularly admire her eyes and smile.
- Currently, she’s working towards becoming a prominent figure in the medical field, thanks to her educational background.
- Her hobbies are traveling and photography.
- Angelina Jolie is her favorite actress.
- Will Smith is her favorite actor.
- Spain is her favorite holiday destination.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is a Fitness Freak.
- She follows a Keto Diet.
- She loves black color.
- She uploaded an image of her mother after successful spinal surgery in 2019.
- She shared an image of herself on January 29, 2018, with the caption: “Surround yourself with those that make you happy”.
- She is famous for her promotion of positivity online.
- She was the team’s drive coach and was responsible for building relationships with other groups and authorities.