Montana Tucker is a popular American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, recording artist, television personality, model, and philanthropist. Montana Tucker is famous for her amazing songs as a professional singer. She has also released many singles’ famous music videos like Doo Wop, Ain’t No Stressin’, Sunday Funday, I’m Not Alone, etc. She is famous after releasing the famous song “Hola”. She is also a professional dancer and also performed in many events and live concerts as a backup dancer. Montana also collaborated with many popular singers like Pitbull, Ciara, Flo Rida, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, etc. She also won many awards for her songs. Montana also appeared in many television shows and movies like “Step Up 2: The Streets” and “Bring It On: Fight to the Finish”. Check all the details below about Montana Tucker’s Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Montana Tucker Wiki/Biography
Montana Tucker was born on Monday 18th January 1993 (Age: 30 years; As of 2023) in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. Her occupation is a singer, songwriter, actress, recording artist, dancer, model, and philanthropist.
Her current residence is in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn and her ethnicity is mixed. Her nationality is American and follows Christianity (religion).
Montana Tucker Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the Spanish River Community High School. After completing schooling, she attended a reputed private university and completed her graduate studies with amazing grades. After this, she started her career as a singer and songwriter.
Montana Tucker Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Piercing: Ears
- Shoe Size: 5 US
Montana Tucker Family & Parents
Montana was born into a middle-high class well-settled family to American parents. She is the loving child in her family. She is very close to her grandparents in her family (who are Holocaust survivors). She shared many photos with her grandparents on her social media handles. Her grandparent’s name is Michael L. Schmidmayer, Jerrold Sheldon Tucker, Mary Arkind, and Irving Tucker.
Her father’s name is Mr. Tucker (a businessman) and her mother’s name is Michelle Tucker. Montana makes lip-sync videos with her mother on TikTok. She grew up with her sibling sister in Florida.
Montana Tucker Boyfriend, Husband & Relationships
She is a famous singer, dancer, actress, and social media influencer. Montana worked with many famous singers and dancers. She doesn’t disclose information about her boyfriend’s name or love life on her social media handles. Maybe, she is dating someone special in her life. Montana Tucker previously dated Adam Sevani and Chris Brown.
Also, she collaborated with many famous male artists. Mostly, she likes to spend her time with her friends and siblings and share photos on her social media handles. Her current relationship status is committed and her marital status is unmarried (no husband).
Montana Tucker Career & Profession
She started her career at a very young age as a kid model. When she was eight years old, she started modeling for local kid brands. Also, Montana modeled for famous commercials like BMW. After this, she started dancing as a backup dancer in stage shows and performed the dance for Ashanti and Ashlee Simpson. After this, Montana appeared as an artist by contributing “Ain’t No Stressin” to the starting soundtrack collection for the Blockbuster movie “Step Up 2: The Lanes.
After this, she also contributed her “Candy Swirl” track for the movie Bring It On 5. After this, Montana collaborated with Flo Rids on the hit song “Turn It Up” and after this, she collaborated with famous artists from Ciara to Lil Wayne. Montana is also featured in a brief film named “Connie + Consuelo and the Different Daytime Emmy Award-winning advanced dramatization arrangement “The Inlet” (facilitated by the Streamy Reason Awards).
Apart from this, Montana is also a social media influencer and also runs a Youtube channel. Her famous songs are Sunday Funday, Doo Wop, Be Myself, Turn It Up, HOLA, etc. She has also appeared in many music videos and commercials as a model.
Montana Tucker Songs & Movies
- In 2005, Doo Woo song for Barney: The Land of Make Believe.
- In 2016, Be Myself song for Lele Pons and Hannah Stocking.
- In 2017, Ain’t No Stressin song for Mean Girl’s Jingle Bell Rock.
- In 2018, Sunday Funday song for People Got Talent.
- In 2018, Beautiful song for The Bay.
- In 2019, I’m Not Alone song for Brent Rivera: Doin’ It Wrong.
- In 2019, Hola song for Connie + Consuelo.
- In 2023, Turn It Up for Holiday Twist.
Montana Tucker’s Net Worth & Income
Montana Tucker’s net worth is estimated at approx. $1-2 million dollars. She is a famous American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, recording artist, television personality, model, and philanthropist. Montana earns a good income from her professional singing, modeling, and dancing career. She also appeared in many movies, television series, and music videos. Montana lives joyfully with her family in Los Angeles.
Montana Tucker Social Handles
- Instagram: montanatucker
- Facebook: MontanaTucker
- Twitter: montanatucker
- Youtube: @MontanaTucker
- TikTok: @montanatucker
- Spotify: artistmontana
Montana Tucker Amazing Facts
- Montana is interested in dance and singing since childhood.
- She started practicing dance and professional singing skills at a very young age.
- Montana modeled for many famous brands.
- She has two pet dogs in her home.
- Montana was also appointed as a recording artist.
- She worked as a backup dancer in many live concerts.
- Montana performed at Chris Brown’s birthday party and the 2007 Super Bown Pre Game.
- When she was 8 years old, she started modeling for local kids’ brands.
- Montana also appeared in many interviews and podcasts.
- When she was 13 years old, she started working as a backup dancer in stage shows.
- Montana shared her music videos on her own Youtube channel.
- On her 29th birthday celebration, she shared many photos on Instagram and wrote a caption,
29 and feeling fine I can honestly say I had the BEST birthday of my life. I am so grateful for where I am in my life right now and the people I have in it. I honestly don’t know what I did to deserve it. I think I cried about 10 times yesterday out of pure happiness Special thank you to all of my incredible friends that flew all the way to Cabo to celebrate with me and @caboyachtcharters_for providing the most amazing yacht, service, and staff in Cabo. Life is good
- At the 2020 iHeartRadio Music Grants to her credit, because of high profile assignments like “Social Star”. Montana remains prepared to make a worldwide effect with her big appearance for Mr. 305 Records (the name established and run by GRAMMY’s award-winning worldwide symbol, Pitbull.
Read other Biographies Below: