Naftali Bennett is Israeli Politician and he is appointed as the 13th Prime Minister of Israel on 13th June, 2021. He also held many positions like Minister of Diaspora Affairs, Minister of Education, Minister of Defense in Israel cabinet. Check all the information about Naftali Bennett Wiki, Age, Education, Career, Wife, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Naftali Bennett was born on 25th March, 1972 (Age 49 years; As in 2021) in Haifa, Israel. His zodiac sign is Aries. His nationality is Israeli. His religion is Jewish. Since his school days he was a youth leader named “madrich” with the religious Zionist organisation Bnei Akiva. His occupation as a Military personnel, a businessman, and big politician as the 13th Prime Minister of Israel.
He did his schooling from Carmel elementary school when he was at the age four. He completed his high schooling from Yavne Yeshiva High School in Haifa. Thereafter he was joined into Israel Defense Force in 1990, where he was the company commander and later he was the major.
After the IDF service of military he received law degree from Hebrew University of Jerusalem. After the military career, he was founded a anti-fraud software company name “Cyota” and sold it to RSA Security in 2005 for $145 million and he was a multimillionaire by sold our software business.
Height: 5′ 5″ inch
Weight: 76 Kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Fair
His maternal grandparents moved to California from Poland in the 1920s. His father name is Jim Bennett, who was a big real estate entrepreneur and his mother name is Myrna Benett, who was the deputy director general of the Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel. Naftali Bennett is the youngest son in his family. Naftali Bennett has two elder brothers first name is Asher, a businessman in UK and second brother name is Daniel, an accountant of Shipping Services company.
Wife & Children
Naftali Bennett wife name is Gilat, she is a professional pastry chef and secular by religion.
Both are happily married couple live together in Ra’anana city in the north of Tel Aviv. Naftali Bennett has four children but not disclosed any further information.
After software entrepreneurship, he was moving into politics. Firstly, he was joined as the leader of the Opposition Benjamin Netanyahu. He was the Chief of Staff for two years. In 2007, he ran many campaigns to lead the Likud Party. In 2010, Naftali Bennett was appointed as director-general of Yesha Council until January 2012.
In April 2011, he was collab with Ayelet Shaked, who is the co-founded My Israel. He founded a movement in Israel name “Yisraelim” that is “Israelis”, this movement goals is to increased Zionism among centre-right supporters. In 2013, Naftali Bennett was appointed as the Minister of the Economy, Minister of Religious Services and Minister of Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs.
In 2015 elections of Israel, Naftali Bennett was reelected to Minister of Education and Diaspora Affairs. In 2015, he was resigned from the Knesset. In 2018, he was among the Jewish Home MKS to resign the party and from New Right party.
In April 2019 elections, he was not won a seat in the 21st Knesset. In June 2019, he was dismissed from the government. Thereafter, In 2020 Israeli Knesset election, Naftali Bennett was the new party leader and won the six seats in the election.
On 9 May 2021, it was press release that he and Yair Lipid coalition and form a new Israeli government. On 30th May, he was announced to serve as Prime Minister of Israel until August 2023.
On 13th June 2021, Naftali Bennett was sworn as the Prime Minister of Israel.
Naftali Bennett net worth is $10 Million Dollar (As in 2021). And he was the Israel richest politician according to his financial information. He is created many big software and cloud support company and make money from that and therefore his net worth is $10 Million and he was a multimillionaire when he was sold his companies.
Naftali Bennett Social Handles
פגישת עבודה ראשונה עם ראש השב"כ, נדב ארגמן.
עובדים למענכם🇮🇱 pic.twitter.com/PTyBtSSqf5
— Naftali Bennett בנט (@naftalibennett) June 15, 2021
Amazing Facts of Naftali Bennett
- When he was at the age four, his family moved to Montreal for two years because of his father’s job.
- In 1990, he was joined Israel Defense Forces.
- He was ranked Rav Seren as a major in Defense Forces in Sayeret Matkal and Maglan unit.
- He was in Israel many battles and wars like First Intifada, South Lebanon conflict, Second Intifada, and 2006 Lebanon war.
- In 1999, Naftali Bennett founded and owned US company named Cyota for online banking fraud, phishing, and e-commerce.
- He sold company Cyota in 2005 for $145 million.
- He sold another company for $130 million in which he was Chief Executive Officer named “Soluto”, Israeli cloud computing service company.
- Naftali Bennett was entered in politics in 2006.
- Since 2018, he led the New Right party before that he led the Jewish Home party.
- In June 2021, Forbes of Israel is expected from the sources that Naftali Bennett make investment in Payoneer company for $5 Million Dollar.
- He supports to cutting taxes in Israel.
- He is in support of LGBTQ rights, and they said “they deserve all of the civil rights”.
- He adheres to Modern Orthodox Judaism.
- Official website of Naftali Bennett is https://naftalibennett.co.il/.
You can also read many big Politicians Biographies like Nitin Gadkari, Ramesh Pokhriyal, and Sambit Patra.