Kian Niroomand is a popular multitalented personality. Kira Niroomand is a tennis player, football player, and politician. He is famous a working as a politician and full times district chairman of SPD-Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. SPD is the largest Marxist party in Europe and stands as the Social Democratic Party of Germany.
He is working since 2020 as the district chairman. Earlier, Kian was playing tennis and football at a young age. He is also a Deputy Chairman of the SPD Party. Check all the details below about Kian Niroomand Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Parents, Nationality, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Kian Niroomand Wiki/Biography
Kian Niroomand was born on 31st July 1990 (Age: 32 years; As of 2023) in Martin Luther Hospital, Berlin-Wilmersdorf. His other name is Kian Niroumand. His occupation is a Politician. His current residence is in Berlin-Wilmersdorf, Germany. His zodiac sign is Leo and his ethnicity is mixed. His nationality is German and follows Christianity (religion).
Kian Niroomand Educational Qualification
He completed his schooling at Wilma Rudolph High School in 2009. After completing schooling, he attended a reputed university (The University of Potsdam, but unconfirmed) and complete his Doctorate in Economics. After this, he was working professionally.
Kian Niroomand Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 10″ inches
- Weight: 88 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Shoe Size: 10 US
Kian Niroomand Family & Parents
Kian was born into a well-settled family to German parents. He is the loving son of his parents. He doesn’t share his family, parents, and siblings’ names in public. But according to the sources, some family members’ names are Patricia Niroumand, Andrea Niroumand, Kamy Niroumand, and Ramin Niroumand.
Kian discloses that Ramin Niroumand is his aunty on his facebook official account. He doesn’t share any photos with his family members on her social media handles.
Kian Niroomand Wife & Relationships
He is a famous politician in Germany of the SPD party. His relationship status is committed and his marital status is married. Kian married his wife Greta Niroomand before 2015. He doesn’t disclose that his marriage is arranged or love. Kian shared his life secrets with his wife Greta.
He is the father of one daughter and one son (born in 2019) but did not disclose the name of their children. His wife Greta Niroomand is an alumnus of SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences 2015.
Kian Niroomand Career & Profession
He started his career after completing her studies at university and joined SPD as a member in 2012. While working with SPD for some years, Kian was promoted to public service officer at the State of Berlin during 2016-2021.
After then, Kian was promoted to SPD as a District Chairman SPD Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf along with Franziska Becker in 2020.
Also, he was doing a professional job and was titled as the Head of Business Development at RGM Facility Management GmbH. At present, Franziska is now working as chairman of the SPD Berlin.
Also, he pursues his career in sports before politics and play football in Berlin League Season 2014-2015. He also scored three goals for SV Sparta as a defender for SC Charlottenburg but the team didn’t win the match in 2021. At present, he is a full-time politician from SPD Party.
Kian Niroomand Net Worth & Income
Kian Niroomand’s net worth is estimated at approx. $1 million dollars. He is a famous tennis player, football player, and politician. Kian earns a good income from her profession. He lives joyfully with his wife and children. He lives luxury life in a lavish house in Germany.
Kian Niroomand Social Handles
Kian Niroomand Amazing Facts
- Since childhood, he is interested in sports.
- Kian has a good sense of dressing.
- In 2012, he became a member of the SPD party.
- His friends say that he looks more handsome with a beard.
- His marriage function was organized at a lavish resort and he spent his high income on his marriage functions.
- Kian is an active player on the SC Charlottenburg football team.
- In 2020, Kian is connecting with his followers on Instagram.
- Kian remained active as a football player and tennis player before joining SPD.
- In February 2023, he is in the news headlines after his party Berline SPD got defeated in the Elections of the House of Representatives. And he said in the media, “The result is a turning point for us” and also said he accepted their elected defeat with humility.
- His party SPD lost elections against CDU Party.
- Kian enjoys his birthday near the beach and on a Yacht.
- In November 2022, he thanked SPD Charlottenbug-Wilmersdorf for this great election campaign.
Read other Biographies Below: