Justin Trudeau is a famous Canadian politician and also the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada. In 2015, Justin Trudeau was appointed as the Canada Prime Minister. He is also the leader of the Liberal Party since 2013. In the history of Canadian politics, he is the 2nd youngest Prime Minister after Joe Clark. Justin is the son of former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau. Check all the details below about Justin Trudeau’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Family, Education, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Justin Trudeau Wiki/Biography
Justin Trudeau was born on 25th December 1971 (Age: 50 years; As of 2022) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. His full real name is Justin Pierre James Trudeau. His zodiac sign is Capricorn and his nationality is Canadian. He is the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada. His hometown is Ottawa, Canada. He follows the Roman Catholic religion. He speaks both French and English language. His profession is Politician. His house address is Rideau Cottage in Canada.
Justin Trudeau’s Educational Qualification
He completed his schooling at Jean-de-Brébeuf college. After completing schooling, he joined McGill University to complete his bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Arts in Literature and completed it in 1994. After graduation, he completed a Bachelor of Education degree in 1998 from the University of British Columbia. He has also a master’s degree in Environmental Geography.
Justin Trudeau’s Physical Stats
Height: 6′ 2″ inches
Weight: 72 kg
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown
Tattoos: On his arm
Justin Trudeau’s Family & Parents
Justin was born into a high-rich class family in Ottawa. His grandfather’s name is Charles-Emile Trudeau. His father’s name is Pierre Trudeau (former PM of Canada) and his mother’s name is Margaret Sinclair (Canadian activist).
Justin is the 2nd child in Canadian history to be born to a PM in office. He has five siblings named Michel Trudeau (brother)
, Alexandre Trudeau (brother), Kyle Kemper (brother), Sarah Elisabeth Coyne (sister), and Alicia Kemper (sister).
Justin Trudeau’s Wife & Children
He met Sophie Grégoire (classmate and childhood friend of his youngest brother, Michel). Both were growing up in Montreal, Canada.
Justin again met Sophie in June 2003 and at that time Sophie Grégoire worked on Quebec television and co-hosted a charity ball.
After some time, both were dating for two years, and both were engaged in October 2004. Justin married Sophie Grégoire (wife) on 28th May 2005 at Montreal’s Sainter-Madeleine d’Outremont Church.
They have three beautiful children, Xavier (born in 2007), Ella-Grace (born in 2009), and Hadrien (born in 2014).
Justin Trudeau’s Political Career
He started his career as a school teacher. But later, he backup up for the Liberal Party of Canada from a young age and supported party leader John Turner in the 1998 federal election. After this in 2000, Justin defended Canadian federalism at a student event at his college and elite high school which he attended.
Justin said he entered politics to change that would better serve all Canadians. In 2007, he started to build the grassroots to win the Liberal Party nomination in Montreal.
In 2008, he won the Conservative Party election and served as a member of the official opposition.
Justin was elected in 2008 and in 2011. In April 2013, he was elected leader of the Liberal Party. In 2015, Justin won the Canadian Federal Election with high majority seats and became the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada. On 21st October 2019, he also won the 2019 Canada elections but lost the majority.
Justin Trudeau Favourite Things
Favorite Food: Asian Cuisines
Favorite Restaurant: Sakura Gardens in Montreal
Favorite Author: Stephen King (USA)
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite TV Show: Sherlock, The Americans
Justin Trudeau’s Net Worth & Salary
Justin Trudeau’s net worth is estimated at about $1.2 million dollars. He is the PM of Canada and also the best politician in Canada. His profession is also a politician. He earns decent money to enjoy joyful life in his occupation. Justin’s salary is $371,60 (2021). He lives in Canada with his wife and children.
Justin Trudeau’s Social Handles
Justin Trudeau Amazing Facts
- Justin was born on 25th December 1971 at 9:27 pm EST at the Ottawa Civic Hospital.
- His biggest rival is Stephen Harper.
- His hobbies are boxing, acting, rock climbing, skiing, and watching hockey and football.
- Justin and his brother were born on the same day.
- He was awarded the medal as a member of the Canadian order of precedence and elected member of the House of Commons of Canada on 6th February 2012.
- He is predominantly of Scottish and French Canadian descent. His grandfather was born in Scotland.
- Also in 2019, he received the honorary Grand Cross of the Order of La Pléiade award from the International Organization of La Francophonie.
- In May 2016, he was a part of the controversy and accused of elbowing Ruth Ellen Brosseau and manhandling another in angry exchanges in the House of Commons, and also made an apology later.
- His parents divorced when Justin was only five years old and he lived with his father until his death.
- Justin delivered a great eulogy at his father’s state funeral.
- On 31st January 2022, he announced that he is COVID-19 positive on Twitter.
- Before joining politics, he was a high school teacher and teaches French, drama, and math.
- On 13th June 2022, Justin again COVID-19 positive.
- In 2011, Justin stated that “My own personal faith is an extremely important part of who I am and the values that I try to lead with.”
- Justin got two honorary degrees from the University of Edinburgh and New York University.
- He won the 2015 Canadian election one day after his father’s 96th birthday.
- His family started the Kokanee Glacier Alpine Campaign for winter sports in 2000, after the death of his brother Michel in an avalanche during a ski drip.
- He popped a question to his wife Sophic on 18th October 2004, what would have been his father’s 85th birthday? His wife born his first child on 18th October 2007 on his father’s 85th birthday.
- He also does smoking and drinks alcohol.
Read other Biographies Below: