Asaduddin Owaisi is famous Indian politician and President of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen. Asaduddin Owaisi representing Hyderabad constituency in Lok Sabha and he is a four time Member of Parliament. Check all the details below about Asaduddin Owaisi Wiki, Age, Height, Caste, Wife, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Asaduddin Owaisi was born on 13th May, 1969 (Age 52 years; As of 2021) in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. His nickname is Naqeeb-e-Milat, Qaid and commonly famous as “Asad Bhai“. His religion is Islam. His zodiac sign is Taurus. His caste is Sunni Muslim. His nationality is Indian. Asaduddin Owaisi profession is Advocate and Politician.
He did completed his schooling from Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad. After that he completed his graduation Bachelor of Arts at Nizam College, Hyderabad. Thereafter in 1994, he was completed LLB at Lincoln’s Inn of London and barrister by profession.
Height: 5′ 9″ inch
Weight: 70 Kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Fair
Family, Wife & Children
Asaduddin Owaisi was born into high rich caste Hyderabad political family. His father Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi was the former president of AIMIM party and mother Nazima Begum, housewife. He has two brothers Akbaruddin Owaisi is elder brother, and Burhanuddin Owaisi is younger brother. He was married to Farheen Owaisi on 11th December 1996. Both were happily married couple. The couple has six children in which one son, Sultanuddin Owaisi born in 2010 and five daughters Khudsia Owaisi, Yasmeen Owaisi, Ameena Owaisi, Maheen Owaisi and Atika Owaisi.
His political career starts from AIMIM party, in which his father and grandfather have been presidents. His party is opposed to jihadi terrorism. In 1994, his first career political election from the Andhra Pradesh MLA Charminar constituency and won that election and defeat candidate by margin of 40k votes.
In 1999, he defeated candidate Syed Shah Noorul Haq Quadri by margin of 79k votes, he was polled 126k votes in the election. In 2004, he was elected to Lok Sabha for Hyderabad constituency seat and won the election.
In 2009 Indian general election, Asaduddin Owaisi was again elected to Lok Sabha in Parliament for the second term from Hyderabad constituency by defeated Ali Khan by a margin of 110K votes. In April 2014, he filed his nomination for Hyderabad constituency in 2014 election and won once again by defeating BJP Bhagvanth Rao by a margin of 197k votes.
In 2015, he announced that his party AIMIM contest in 2015 Bihar MLA elections mainly from Muslim area of the state. But his luck failed and his party won 5 seats out of 20 seats of AIMIM in Bihar elections. In 2019, he contested in Lok Sabha election and one again Asaduddin Owaisi defeated BJP Bhagavanth Rao by margin of 2.73 lakh votes from Hyderabad.
Views of Asaduddin Owaisi
- After the 2008 Mumbai attacks, he demanded action against the Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed for killing innocent peoples of India and said that enemies of the country were also enemies of Muslims.
- Asaduddin Owaisi also supports reservation for backward society of Muslims in government jobs and education field and also he against Hindutva ideology of BJP but not against the Hindus.
- He argues about the Haj subsidy given to Indian muslims for travelleing to Mecca Madina religious pilgrimage and utilising the money for education of Muslim womens instead.
- He also criticised BJP for treating cow as holy in UP and north Indian states, but un-holy in North east, Goa and Kerala.
- After the Ram Mandir case, Asaduddin Owaisi said that he expressed dissatisfaction with the verdict in the Ayodhya title suit, after quoting former Chief Justice JS Verma to say the Supreme Court was “indeed supreme, but not infallible”. He repeated this again and again in all the press conference after the Ayodhya case judgement was delivered.
- Owaisi said on triple talaq that muslim men divorcing their wife through triple talaq without reasons, this must be socially boycotted and he said that the practice still exists.
- After BJP won the 2019 election he said that the EVM machines are not rigged, instead Hindu minds have been rigged.
- In 2005, Asaduddin Owaisi along with his younger brother Akbaruddin charge for manhandling the Medak district collector.
- He was charged on various criminal intimidation, rioting, and promoting enmity between religious groups on 16th April, 2005.
- In 2009, Asaduddin Owaisi beat Syed Saleemuddin, polling agent of Telugu Desam Party in the Moghalpura area and a lawsuit was filed against Asaduddin Owaisi on the order of Election Commission of India.
- In March 2013, he was apprehended for organizing rally without permission and carrying a with license gun in Bidar, Karnataka.
- He addressing a public rally in Maharashtra, he said that he would never say the slogan ‘Bharat Maa Ki Jai’ in March 2016.
Asaduddin Owaisi net worth is over Rs 13 Crore. He declared his net worth when he filed his nomination for Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency in 2019. His salary about over 1 Lakh+ and other special allowances paid by the parliament as the member. In 2014, Owaisi declared his net worth around $5,02,000 dollar when he filed his nomination for the election of Indian general election.
House Address & Contact
Permanent address: Resident Of H.No. 3-6, 149, Hyderguda, Hyderabad, 500029.
Present address: 34, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110 001.
Contact number: 09848013569, 09868180569.
Email: [email protected]
Social Handles of Asaduddin Owaisi
Amazing Facts of Asaduddin Owaisi
- In 1994, during his college days he represented South zone inter university Under 25 cricket team as fast bowler in Vizzy Trophy and later he got selected in Unversity team.
- He has been regularly listed on one among the 500 Most Influential Muslims of the world.
- He is famous for political controversies and news due to his politics statements around minorities like Muslims and Dalits.
- His elder brother Akbaruddin Owaisi is MLA of Telangana and younger brother Burhanuddin Owaisi is the editor of urdu newspaper ‘Etemaad’.
- Asaduddin Owaisi is fluent to speak and write in Urdu, Hindi and English.
- Owaisi mostly wears a long sherwani, an islamic cap and clipped beard.
- He was awarded 2014 Sansad Ratna Award in October by Parliament for his performance in 15th session on October 2013 because he asked 1000+ questions and his attendance is 70% in the parliament.
- He is the chairman of Owaisi Hospital and Research Centre.
- He was also seen in television talk show like ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ on India TV host Rajat Sharma and also seen in stand-up comedian Kunal Kamra online chat show ‘Shut Up Ya Kunal’s’.
- He loves to ride motorcycle and often spotted riding motorcycle.
- His hobby is boxing, riding motorcycle, reading books on history and religion.