Mina Kimes is a famous American journalist, who knows for her journalism work. Mina Kimes is popular as a senior writer, podcast host, NFL analyst, and television journalist for ESPN. As a big journalist, Mina talks only about topics related to sports and business on television shows. Also in 2020, Mina wrote for the ‘Highly Questionable’ television series. She hosts many shows of football as a commentator and hosted the show “Bigg Little Live”. In 2014, Mina is active as a Senior Writer and Columnist for ESPN The magazine. Mina Kimes Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Husband, Education, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Mina Kimes Wiki/Biography
Mina Kimes was born on 8th September 1985 (Age: 37 years; As of 2022) in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Her nickname is Mina. Her profession is Journalist. Mina’s zodiac sign is Libra and her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is White-Korean and follows Christianity (religion).
Mina Kimes Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at Mesquite High School in Gilbert, Arizona. After completing schooling, she attended Yale University and completed a degree in English. She is a well-educated lady.
Mina Kimes Physical Stats
Height: 5′ 8″ inches
Weight: 57 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Mina Kimes Family & Parents
Mina was born into a middle-class family to American parents. Her father’s name is Winston Kimes (former US Air Force captain) and her mother’s name is Sun-Min Kimes (housewife). Mina’s mother has of Korean descent, which provided her with mixed White-Korean ethnicity.
Also, she has one elder brother Issac Kimes (who works as a Nashville Civil Trial Lawyer). She grew up with her elder brother Issac. Her brother married Brooke Shippee and has kids with her.
Mina Kimes Husband & Boyfriend
Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is married. Mina is married to long-time boyfriend Nick Sylvester (who works as a record producer and runs a music label in Los Angeles named GodMode).
Both dated each other for a long-time and finally married on 24th November 2014. Her husband is a Harvard Law School graduate. They still not have given birth to their kids after a long time of their marriage.
Mina Kimes Career – As Sports Journalist
According to her LinkedIn profile, she started her career as a Business journalist in 2007 with Fortune Small Business as a reporter. After this, Mina continued writing for more than 4 years for Fortune Magazine. Later in 2013, she worked as Enterprise Reporting for Bloomberg LP. From May 2014-2017, she worked as a senior writer and columnist at ESPN The Magazine which was the turning point of her career.
When Mina worked as a writer for ESPN, she wrote different memorable stories for the magazine. When she worked for ESPN, she created her separate identity and she joined ESPN daily news and NFL live news as an NFL analyst in 2020. Also, she works as a freelance NFL analyst for SportsCenter, First Take, Gets Up, etc.
Also, Mina contributed to ESPN’s daily digital show “Around the Horn and Debatable”, which made her popular around the country. Also, she hosted a podcast for ESPN “The Mines Kimes show”. Mina covered top NFL players’ stories like Baker Mayfield, Antonio Brown, Von Miller, Aaron Rodgers, etc. Her one famous trending story on NFL wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and his mother.
Mina Kimes Net Worth
Mina Kimes’s net worth is estimated at about $1.2 million dollars. She is a famous ESPN television journalist and also a famous writer. She earns all of his net worth and income from his journalist occupation. Mina is a rich journalist and lives joyfully with her family, husband, and children.
Mina Kimes Social Handles
Mina Kimes Amazing Facts
- She moved to Arizona in her teenage.
- Mina and her husband love her pet dog, Lenny.
- Mina loves to spend her money on clothes, her dog goodies, and digital cameras.
- Mina also received under 30 SABEW’s (Society of American Business Editors and Writers) Larry Birger Young Business Journalist Prize.
- Mina hosted ESPN channel Radio’s “The Morning Roast Show”.
- She helped David Chang on ABC’s show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” to win $1 million dollar prize money on a friend lifeline to clear his doubt on a $1 million dollar question.
- Mina got a nomination in Dan Jenkins Media 2 times for her Excellence in Sportswriting.
- Mina won the Henry R. Luce award for revealing an investigation of the illegal use of cement to repair bone tissues as a business journalist.
- She has been recognized for her journalism work by the National Press Club, New York Press Club, and the Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA).
- Mina follows almost every National Football League player on her Instagram profile.
Read other Biographies Below: