Kelsey Hollis is a popular model, and beauty pageant winner. Kelsey Hollis is famous as the 4th runner-up at the Miss America 2023 beauty pageant on 16th December 2022. Also, she was also titled Miss Georgia 2022 on 18th June 2022. Kelsey competed in many beauty pageants shows like 2016 Miss Georgia Outstanding Teen, Miss Tennessee 2021, Miss Capital City, Miss Georgia 2022, and Miss America 2023. She is the 3rd black girl beauty pageant who won the Miss Georgia beauty pageant. Check all the details below about Kelsey Hollis’s Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Kelsey Hollis Wiki/Biography
Kelsey Hollis was born in 2000 (Age: 22 years; As of 2022) in Warner Robins, Georgia. Her nickname is Kelsey. She is popular for winning Miss Georgia 2022 beauty pageant. Her profession is modeling and social work. Her current residence is in Warner Robins, Georgia. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is Afro-American. She follows Christianity (religion).
Kelsey Hollis Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at Houston County High School.
After completing schooling, she attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and completed her graduation with she does an internship for VFL Films and the SEC Network. She wants to plan her career in sports psychology.
Kelsey Hollis Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 5″ inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Hair Length: Long
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 inches
Kelsey Hollis Family & Parents
Kelsey was born into a middle-class well-settled family to American parents. Her father’s name is Raph Hollis (a system analyst at Warner Robins Air Force Base) and her mother’s name is Talenthea Hollis (a special education teacher at Perry Middle School).
Her grandfather’s name is Norman Cherry and her aunty’s name is Aletha Cherry, and her cousin’s name is Caleb Cherry. She has an elder sibling brother named Jeremy Hollis.
Her brother Jeremy was diagnosed with Autism disease at a young age. Her brother became an advocate for autism.
Kelsey Hollis Boyfriend & Relationships
Kelsey Hollis is a beautiful and hardworking girl who won Miss Georgia in 2022. Her relationship status is single and her marital status is unmarried. She never linked romantically with any guy. Kelsey is only focused on her modeling career and doing social work. She has met many famous celebrities and worked with them. At present, she is focused on her career and doing great work for her.
Kelsey Hollis Career & Profession
She started her career in modeling and competed in the 2016 Miss Georgia Outstanding Teen. She was the second runner-up contestant in the 2016 Miss Georiga Outstanding Teen and took the vocal talent awards at her home. In 2019, Kelsey also competed for Miss Georgia but she was titled as the 2nd runner-up. And after this in 2021, she competed in the Miss Tennessee competition and was named the 3rd runner-up along with the preliminary talent award and overall talent award.
In August 2021, she became the Miss Capital City beauty pageant winner and got the opportunity to compete in the Miss Georgia beauty pageant once again.
In 2022, Kelsey won the 2022 Miss Georgia beauty pageant.
In 2022, Kelsey also received the Women in Business Award during Miss Georgia 2022. In December 2022, Kelsey Hollis competed in Miss America 2023 and was titled the 4th runner-up contestant at Miss America 2023.
After this, she feels proud and shares herself as the 3rd black girl who wins the Miss Georgia title in history.
Kelsey Hollis Net Worth & Income
Kelsey Hollis’s net worth is estimated at approx. $650k dollars. She is a famous model, and beauty pageant winner. Kelsey earns a good income from winning many beauty pageants shows like she won Miss Georgia 2022 and won the cash prize of $20k dollars. Also, Kelsey was awarded a brand-new KIA car. She loves to raise funds to help people with Autism.
She earns extra income from her modeling contracts and social media influence. She lives joyfully with her family.
Kelsey Hollis Social Handles
Kelsey Hollis Amazing Facts
- She practiced and prepared to be a successful model and beauty pageant winner at the age of 15.
- When Kelsey was in school, she became active in modeling work.
- When she won Miss Georgia 2022 after this she got an opportunity to compete in the Miss America 2023 beauty pageant.
- She started a non-profit organization named “TAABS: Teaching Autism Awareness by Siblings” at the age of 14 and the reason for starting this organization is because her brother Jeremy Hollis is suffering from Autism.
- Kelsey Hollis got the opportunity to pass bill SB118, which was made to provide $35,000 dollars insurance coverage per year to people suffering from Autism. Also, she met the Georgia legislators for this bill, and later this bill was passed on 31st March 2015.
- Kelsey is in the top 5 finalists of Miss America 2023.
- Kelsey Hollis is passionate about sports and loves to play many sports games in her free time.
- Her favorite television show is “The Office”.
- Kelsey collaborated with different organizations that work for a social cause.
- Her dream is to open her own company where she can be a traveling sports psychologist.
- Kelsey launched her own beauty pageant titled “Miss Queen of Summer” at the age of 16.
- Kelsey Hollis is one of the three people who were invited ever to address the Georgia House.
- She goes to the gym regularly for exercise and maintains body posture.
- Kelsey is the founder and director of the Miss Queen of Summer pageant.
- She is a social worker.
- Kelsey worked with Children’s Miracle Network, Hospitals, Preemie Closet, Fluffy Friend 3C, Navicent Health, etc.
- Kelsey won many competitions in modeling and beauty pageant shows.
- She raised $10k dollars for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Kelsey runs Miss Georgia Scholarship Org in partnership with Rebecca Zhang (Miss Georgia’s Outstanding Teen 2022).
- She was honored with Betty Cantrell Onstage Interview/SOP Premilary Award on 15th June.
Read other Biographies Below: