Chrissy Teigen is a famous American model and television celebrity. Chrissy models for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. From 2015-2016, Chrissy appeared as a panelist on the daytime talk show FABLife. Chrissy co-hosted the musical competition “Lip Sync Battle” and was also appointed as a judge in the comedy competition “Bring the Funny” in 2019. Check all the details about Chrissy Teigen’s Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Chrissy Teigen was born on 30th November 1985 (Age: 36 years; As of 2022) in Delta, Utah, United States. Her full name is Christine Diane Teigen. Her occupation is Modelling and television celebrity. She is modeled for IMG Models. Her nationality is American and follows Christianity (religion). Chrissy’s current residence is in Beverly Hills, California.
Chrissy Teigen did his schooling at Snohomish High School and Huntington Beach High School. Her qualification is only in High School.
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Weight: 57 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Blonde
Family & Husband
Chrissy Teigen was born in Delta, Utah. Her father’s name is Ron Teigen and mother’s name is Vilailuck (from Thailand). After her born, her family relocated to Snohomish, Washington. Her one sibling is her sister Tina Teigen. She is dating John Legend for four years. In December 2011, Chrissy engaged to singer John Legend (husband).
On 14th September 2013, Chrissy Teigen married John Legend in Como, Italy. They both have two children, a daughter (born in 2016) and a son (born in 2018). On 3rd August 2022, Chrissy Teigen announced that she is expecting another child via Instagram post.
- In 2015, Chrissy donates to the non-profit Planned Parenthood and in 2017 donates Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting.
- In March 2018, Chrissy and her husband Legend donates $25,000 dollars against gun violence.
- In May 2020, Chrissy donated $2,00,000 dollars to bail and defense funds to aid activists during protests against the murder of George Floyd.
- Chrissy Teigen donated $72,000 dollars to the American Civil Liberties Union (non-profit organization) on their 72nd birthday.
Chrissy Teigen’s net worth is $70 million – $75 million dollars (As of 2021). Chrissy lives a lavish and beautiful lifestyle with her husband and children. She is modeled for famous modeling agencies and also for famous movies. And also, hosted and appoint as a judge in many television shows. So, she earns a lot of income in her career as a model.
Amazing Facts about Chrissy Teigen
- When Chrissy was 15, her father relocated them to Huntington Beach, California. At this time, Chrissy worked at a surf shop and modeled with the clothing company Billabong discovered by a photographer.
- During her starting modeling career, she lived in Miami and Florida for 4 years and 6 months.
- She met her husband while filming the music video for the song “Stereo”.
- Her husband dedicated his “All of Me” song to her.
- She was expecting a third child but she suffered a stillbirth in September 2020.
- She drinks alcohol but left one year of sobriety from drinking alcohol on 18th July 2022.
- In the 2020 Democratic Party Presidential, Chrissy Teigen and her husband endorses Elizabeth Warren.
- In the 2020 United States Presidential election, endorsed Joe Biden.
Read other Biographies Below: