Cheslie Kryst is a well-known famous American television presenter, model, and beauty pageant titleholder. Cheslie Kryst is very famous because when she represented Miss USA 2019 and was crowned Miss USA 2019. Check all the details below about Cheslie Kryst Wiki, Age, Ethnicity, Death, Family, Husband, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Cheslie Kryst was born on the 28th of April 1991 (Age: 30 years; at the time of death) in Jackson, Michigan, United States of America. Her nationality is American and her religion is Christian. Her hometown is in Jackson, Michigan, USA. Her ethnicity is Black American. Cheslie Kryst’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Cheslie Kryst’s full name is Cheslie Corrinne Kryst. Her nickname is Cheslie. Her profession is television presenter and modeling.
Cheslie Kryst did schooling at Northwestern High School, Rock Hill, South Carolina, and Fort Mill High School, South Carolina. She completed her bachelor’s degree in marketing and human resource management at Darla Moore School of Business, the University of South Carolina in 2013.
Cheslie Kryst also completed a Juris Doctor degree at Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Cheslie also completed a Master of Business Administration degree at the Wake Forest University School of Business, North Carolina.
Height: 5′ 6″ inches
Weight: 58 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 35-24-36
Family & Husband
Cheslie Kryst was born in a middle-class family in Jackson. Cheslie’s biological father Rodney A. Kryst was a bodybuilder. Cheslie Kryst’s biological father was Polish American.
Cheslie Kryst’s stepfather’s name is David Simpkins, who is a lawyer.
Cheslie Kryst mother’s name is April Simpkins, who is an HR.
Cheslie Kryst mother is African American, and also won the title of Mrs. North Carolina US in 2002.
Cheslie Kryst has 5 siblings. She has four brothers, Asa Kryst, who is a filmmaker, Chandler Kryst, who is a singer, Jet, and Brooklyn. Cheslie has one sister, Page Veronica, who is a hair artist.
Cheslie Kryst doesn’t disclose any affair or her boyfriend’s name. Cheslie Kryst was still single and unmarried at the time of his death.
Cheslie Kryst started her career as a model when she represented the Metrolina area at the Miss North Carolina in 2015. Cheslie Kryst won the first title and became Miss North Carolina in 2015.
She became Miss North Carolina USA in 2019. Also, she represented North Carolina as Miss USA 2019 and won Miss USA 2019, and became famous all over the USA. Cheslie Kryst described the USA at the Miss Universe 2019 but she could not win the competition.
In October 2019, after Cheslie won Miss USA 2019, she joined the celebrity new channel ‘Extra’ as a correspondent and took many interviews with big celebrities including Rihanna, Dwayne Johnson, and Oprah Winfrey.
In 2019, when Cheslie Kryst graduated from the Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. In 2017, she took oath as an attorney at North Carolina Bar and started working as a lawyer at the Poyner Spruill LLP.
As a lawyer, Cheslie Kryst solved many cases for her clients but she didn’t charge money. Chelsie also solved the case with famous American advocate lawyer Brittany K. Barnett.
Cheslie Kryst died on the 30th of January 2022 (the reason behind her death is committing suicide) in New York. The media reports show that she fell from the 60th floor of the building where Cheslie lived in Midtown Manhattan, New York. Also, Cheslie left a suicide note and gave all her belongings to her mother. In an interview, her family especially her mother talked about Cheslie’s demise and said,
In devastation and great sorrow, we share the passing of our beloved Cheslie. Her great light was one that inspired others around the world with her beauty and strength. She cared, she loved, she laughed, and she shined.
Cheslie also updated her last Instagram post before her death.
Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu (Miss Universe 2021) also expressed her condolences on her Instagram story and post about her death. In the post, she wrote,
This is heartbreaking and unbelievable, you were always an inspiration to many Rest In Peace Cheslie.
Cheslie Kryst Net Worth
Cheslie Kryst net worth is not estimated but as an approx his net worth is in millions because of she worked in many fields like modeling, television presenter, beauty pageant, and as a advocate. Cheslie is a very strong and hard-working girl who won many times Miss North Carolina and Miss USA titles. So, as an estimate Cheslie net worth is in millions.
Cheslie Social Media Handles
Amazing Facts of Cheslie Kryst
- Cheslie was nominated for two Daytime Emmy Awards for her work on Extra.
- She was crowned by Kaaviya Sambasivam, who was Miss North Carolina Teen USA in 2018.
- Cheslie was the founder of the fashion blog named White Collar Glam, which helped women to select professionally dress in white-collar jobs.
- She became a New York correspondent for Extra in October 2019 until her death.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Cheslie’s hobbies include traveling and playing different sports.
- In a media interview, she said that when she was in school, she was an introverted student, and she also did not have many friends. Cheslie also said that people used to become her friends because her mother was the winner titleholder of Mrs. North Carolina US.
- When she was in her graduate studies, she was a member of the Alpha Lambda Delta honor society, Gamecocks woman’s track and field team, and mock trial.
- Cheslie was interested to participate in beauty pageants since childhood dream also as her mother was a model. She won her first pageant title when she was in high school and won the title of Miss Freshers.
- She became Miss North Carolina in 2015. Also, she appeared twice in the Miss North Carolina pageant titleholder. Cheslie could not win the competition but was placed in the top ten and also became the first runner-up.
- When Cheslie was in college, she take part in various athletic games. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I was a Division I athlete for four years at the University of South Carolina. For two years, I competed in the heptathlon, and during my sophomore year, a could of injuries ended my season with early-spinal stress fractures and a partially torn PCL. I switched events to complete my junior and senior seasons, landing top ten in the record books for the triple jump.
- She took part in the Miss North Carolina USA pageant title in 2016 in which she became the fourth runner-up. Cheslie again contested for the pageant and reached the top ten in 2017. She earned the crown of Miss North Carolina USA in 2019. In an interview, she talked about giving so many tried to the Miss North Carolina USA pageant and said,
The year that I competed as Miss North Carolina USA was my last year of eligibility. And I thought I don’t want to get to the age of 40 and look back and think, if I could have completed, I wonder what would have happened? I didn’t want that feeling of regret. I’ve had that feeling because I didn’t try or didn’t work hard enough or just didn’t give myself a chance. And I just didn’t want to feel that ever again.
- She has crowned Miss USA in the Miss USA pageant held in Reno, Nevada in 2019. Cheslie became the third woman from North Carolina to become Miss USA. She won the competition at the age of 28 and became the oldest woman to win the title. Cheslie was one of the five black women who on different titles in the same year.
- When she won Miss USA 2019, she also used to write blogs under the name ‘White Collar Glam’ for the ‘Dress for Success’ campaign. In her blogs, she used to write about how women should dress professionally and efficiently at their workplace.
- Cheslie was placed in the top ten when she appeared in Miss Universe 2019 pageant and represented the USA in 2019.
- Cheslie is one of the directors on the National Board of Directors for the Big Brother Big Sisters organization of America.
- Cheslie’s hair was curly, and she took part in the Miss USA competition and representation her hair naturally. In an interview, she talked about her natural hair and said,
Although more women are competing with natural hair nowadays, there still aren’t many. So, I was a little bit worried and anxious about doing it, but I thought, ‘I want to do it as the most real and authentic me,’ and that’s really what my hair represents.
- She was featured on the cover of different big magazines.
- Cheslie was a fitness freak and posted many pictures of working out at the gym on Instagram.
Read other Biographies Below: