Mohammed bin Salman is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. He is currently appointed a the country’s deputy Prime Minister and is also the Chairman of the Council for Economic and Development Affairs. He is appointed also the Chairman of the Council of Political and Security Affairs, and Minister of Defense in 2015.
He is the youngest Prince at the time of his appointment in June 2017. Check more details below about Mohammed bin Salman Wiki, Age, Height, Education, Family, Net Worth, House, Biography & More.
Mohammed bin Salman was born on 31st August, 1985 (Age 36 years; As in 2021) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia into Saudi royal family. His full name is Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Saud and nickname known as MBS. His zodiac sign is Virgo. His religion and caste is Sunni Islam. His nationality is Saudi Arabian. His hometown is Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
He did his schooling from Riyadh School. He completed his Bachelor of Law Degree in 2007 from King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. After completed Law degree he founded number of firms and non-profit organisation (NPO) intend to promote entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia.
Height: 6′ 0″ inch
Weight: 80 Kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Fair
Mohammed bin Salman was born into a royal family of Saudi Arabia. His father name is Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. He is the son of his father third wife.
His mother name is Fahda bint Falah bin Sultan. He has six brothers and one sister. Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the eldest among his mother’s children and is the eighth child and seventh son of his father.
His brothers name are Sultan bin Salman Al Saud (who flew aboard the American STS-51-G Space Shuttle Mission),
Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Governor of Madinah Province in Saudi Arabia),
Fahd bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (A Businessman),
Ahmed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Governor of Riyadh),
Abdulaziz bin Salman Al Saud (Minister of Energy of Saudi Arabia),
Turki bin Salman Al Saud (Saudi businessman, chairman of Tharawat Holding Company).
His sister name is Hassa Bint Salman Al Saud married to her cousin Mamdouh bin Abdul Rahman bin Saud.
Mohammed bin Salman married to his first cousin (wife) named Princess Sara bin Mashour, daughter of Mashour bin Abdulaziz on 6th April 2008. They have five childrens. His first four childrens named after their grandparents.
Sons & Daughters
His first son name is Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, second son name is Salman bin Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, third son name is Mashour bin Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud. His first daughter name is Nora Bint Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud and second daughter name Fardah Bint Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud.
After graduating Law degree from King Saud University. He worked as a consultant for the Experts Commission for the Saudi Cabinet. On 15th December 2009, he entered into politics as a advisor to his father when later he was the governor of Riyadh Province. On 25th April 2014, Salman bin Mohammed was appointed as a state minister. On 23rd January 2015, he was appointed as a miniser of defence and secretary general of the Royal Court.
In April 2015, his father King Salman appointed his nephew as Crown Prince and Mohammed bin Salman as a Deputy Crown Prince. In response to the threat from ISIL, bin Salman established the Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC), a Saudi-led Islamic alliance against terrorism, in December 2015. The IMCTC’s first meeting took place in Riyadh in November 2017 and involved defence ministers and officials from 41 countries.
On 21st June 2017, Mohammed bin Salman was appointed as Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed bin Salman personal net worth is estimated around $1 Billion – $5 Billion (US Dollars). In 2018, his net worth was estimated US $3 Billion. Mohammed bin Salman net worth in Indian Rupees Rs. 218 Billion.
He purchased many big yacht Serene and beautiful high priced royalistic paintings painted by the Leonardo da Vinci. Mohammed bin Salman is very wealthy and rich man belongs to royal family of Saudi Arabia.
In December 2020, Mohammed Bin Salman invested in Take-Two Interactive, Electronic Arts and Activision Blizzard through Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund. Investments include 14.9 million shares of Activision Blizzard, 7.4 million shares of Electronic Arts and 3.9 million shares of Take-Two Interactive.
- Reuters reported that Mohammed bin Salman “said the dispute with Qatar might be long-lasting, comparing it to the U.S. embargo against Cuba imposed 60 years before, but played down its impact, dismissing the Gulf emirate as “smaller than a Cairo street”. Saudi Arabia , the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain cut diplomatic and trade links with Qatar [in June 2017], suspending air and shipping routes with the world’s biggest exporter of liquefied gas, which is home to the region’s biggest U.S. military base.”
- In November 2017, bin Salman forced the Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri to resign when he visited Saudi Arabia. Mohammed bin Salman believed that Hariri was within the pocket of Iran-backed Hezbollah, which may be a major political force in Lebanon. Hariri eventually was released, went back to Lebanon and annulled his resignation.
- Chrystia Freeland, Canada’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, issued a press release via Twitter on 2 August 2018 expressing Canada’s concern over the recent arrest of Samar Badawi, a person’s rights activist and sister of imprisoned Saudi blogger Raif Badawi, and involved the discharge of human rights activists. In response to Canada’s criticism, Saudi Arabia expelled Canada’s ambassador, and froze trade with Canada.
The Toronto Star reported that the consensus among analysts indicated that the actions taken by bin Salman were a “warning to the planet — and to Saudi human rights activists — that his Saudi Arabia isn’t to be trifled with”.
- In February 2019, Mohammed bin Salman defended China’s Xinjiang re-education camps for Uyghurs and Muslims, saying “China has the proper to hold out anti-terrorism and de-extremisation work for its national security.” Bin Salman’s comments received severe criticism worldwide.
The Chinese Communist Party has imprisoned up to 2 million Uyghurs and other predominantly Muslim ethnic minorities in China’s north-western province of Xinjiang in concentration camps, where they’re allegedly subjected to abuse and torture. Miqdaad Versi, spokesperson for the Muslim Council of England, called bin Salman’s remarks “disgusting” and a defence of “the use of concentration camps against Uighur Muslims”.
- In January 2020, a news surfaced that the Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos had his mobile “hacked” in 2018 after receiving a Whatsapp message that had apparently been sent from the private account of the prince of Saudi Arabia. The encrypted message from the amount employed by Mohammed bin Salman is believed to possess included a malicious file that infiltrated the phone of the world’s richest man.
Titles & Honors
Mohammed bin Salman received these owners from below listed countries.
- 31 August 1985–21 June 2017: His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
- 21 June 2017–Present: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.
- Bahrain: Member Exceptional Class of the Order of Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa (25 November 2018).
- Tunisia: Grand Cordon of the Order of the Republic (28 November 2018).
- Pakistan: Nishan-e-Pakistan (18 February 2019).
Mohammed bin Salman currently lived in his royal palace named “House of Saud” in Saudi Arabia. In this royal house, 15000 members lived but majority of power, influence, and wealth is possessed by about 2000 members.
Mohammed bin Salman royal palace named House of Saud because of his dynasty ancestor name is “Saud”.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman owned these beautiful cars. You can see below how are these beautiful high priced cars owned by Prince Salman.
- Mercedes Maybach S600 Guard – (Rs. 10.50 Crores)
- Gold Lamborghini Aventador SVJ – (Rs. 51 Crores)
- Gold Bentley Continental Flying Spur – (Rs. 44.83 Crores)
- Gold Buggati Veyron Grand Sports – (Rs. 86 Crores)
- Range Rover Sentinel – (Rs. 3.48 Crores)
- Gold Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe – (Rs. 55 Crores)
- Gold Mercedes AMG G63 6×6 – (Rs. 27 Crores)
Amazing Facts of Mohammed Bin Salman
- Mohammed Bin Salman has stated that he grew up playing video games.
- A true king of hearts, Mohammed Bin Salman is that the man behind the easement of several laws that previously restricted women’s rights. All because of him, women can now drive, own their own businesses, join the military and partake and attend sporting events.
- In his royal family there are includes up to 15,000 members, including 4000 princes.
- Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman is that the 1st member of the Saudi royalty to oversee the state company , Saudi Aramco. it’s the foremost valuable company within the world and has the market price of between $2-10 trillion USD.
- Mohammed bin Salman hobby is to travel world’s beautiful places.
- The Saudi royal is additionally quite the philanthropist. he’s the chairman of the Prince Mohammed bin Salman Foundation, MiSK, a non-profit which empowers children and aims to foster their talents within the creative, scientific, and humanities fields.
- Known for his charisma and good deeds, the prince was awarded “Personality of the Year” by Forbes Middle East in 2013.
- He purchased the Italian built Bermuda registered yacht named Serene from Russian tycoon Yuri Shefler for 500 Euros Million in 2015.
- The young Saudi leader graduated 2nd in his class from King Al Saud University and never studied outside of Saudi Arabia unlike many of his cousins who chose to review abroad.
- Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman may become the youngest king within the history of Saudi Arabia.
- In 2015, Mohammed bin Salman purchased the Chateau Louis XIV in France for over US $300 Million.
- Did you recognize the prince’s first job after he graduated was within the public sector? He worked as a consultant for several years, before exclusively going into politics.
- Mohammed bin Salman became the defense minister on 23 January 2015, when King Abdullah died and his father Salman ascended the throne.
- Mohammed bin Salman spend US $15 Million Dollar for our security.
- Mohammed bin Salman is the son of King Salman from his third spouse, Fahda bint Falah bin Suntan. His mother is that the granddaughter of Rakan bin Hithalayn, who was the top of the Al Ajman tribe.
- The Prince was among the highest 10 on TIME 100 Most Influential Poeple in 2018.
You can also read many Powerful Person Wiki Like Xi Jinping.