Úrsula Corberó is a famous well-known Spanish actress and model. Úrsula Corberó is famous for her appearance in the Antena 3 series named Physics or Chemistry in 2008. Later, she is famous for her role in Isabel (2011), La Embajada, and Money Heist in 2017.
She gained international recognition for her role as Tokyo in the Netflix drama series Money Heist. Check all the details below about Úrsula Corberó Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Parents, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Úrsula Corberó Wiki/Biography
Úrsula Corberó was born on 11th August 1989 (Age: 34 years; As of 2023) in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Her full real name is Úrsula Corberó Delgado. Her current residence is in Sant Pere de Vilamajor, Spain.
Her zodiac sign is Leo and her ethnicity is Catalan, Spanish, and English descent. Her nationality is Spanish and follows Christianity (religion). Her profession is an actress and model.
Úrsula Corberó Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the local school in Spain. After completing schooling, she attended the University of Barcelona in Spain and completed her graduation from Escola Superior d’Art Dramatic School. She is a well-educated actress.
Úrsula Corberó Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 4¼″ inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-26-34 inches
Úrsula Corberó Family & Parents
Úrsula was born into a middle-class family to Spanish parents. Her father’s name is Pedro Carbero (a carpenter) and her mother’s name is Esther Delgado (a shopkeeper).
She shared many photos with her father and mother on her social media handles.
She has a siblings sister named Monica. She loved a lot to her family.
Úrsula Corberó Boyfriend & Husband
She is a beautiful Spanish actress and model. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is unmarried (no husband). Úrsula dated Israel Rodriguez (an actor) from 2009-2011.
After this, she dated a famous tennis player named Feliciano Lopez for 5 months in 2011.
After breaking up with Feliciano, she dated Andres Velencoso (a model) from 2013-2016.
At present, Úrsula is in a relationship with her boyfriend Chino Darin (an Argentine actor).
Ursula and Chino first met on the set of The Embassy (a television series).
Úrsula Corberó Career & Profession
She started her career at the age of 6. She started practicing acting profession and later started acting in commercials. Úrsula got her first part at the age of 13 and took acting classes and dance classes of flamenco and jazz. In 2002, Úrsula debuted as Maria in a television series named Mirall Trencat. After this, she appeared in Ventdelpla as Sara (2005), Cuenta atras (2007), and El Internado (2008).
After this, she appeared in Fisica o Quimica (television series) until 2010. After this, she appeared in many movies and video songs. She debuts her first movie role as Cova in Cronica de una voluntad (a short film).
After this, Úrsula appeared in many movies like Elsinor Park, Paranormal Xperience 3D, Slides, Afterparty, Crimen con vista al mar, Who Killed Bambi?, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Off Course, Como sobrevivir a una despedida, Secretos de belleza, La corona partida, The Secret Life of Pets, The Emoji Movie, etc.
She also got many awards for her beautiful acting during her career. She is famous for her role in Fisica o Quimica, Off Course, La Casa de Papel, The Tree of Blood, Snatch, and Snake Eyes.
Úrsula Corberó Net Worth & Income
Úrsula Corberó’s net worth is estimated at approx. $3 million dollars. She is a famous well-known Spanish actress and model. She earned a good income from her profession of acting and modeling. She has a luxury house in Barcelona, where she lives with her parents. She stands herself as a great actress and model.
Úrsula Corberó Social Handles
Úrsula Corberó Amazing Facts
- Her hobbies are swimming and reading books.
- She is a feminist.
- Úrsula is fluent in Catalan, Spanish, and English language.
- She is a co-founder of Ymas (a company of artists that allows people to attend film premieres).
- In 2018, Úrsula won the ATV Awards and Premios Iris for Best Actress for La Casa de Papel (a television series).
- At the age of 6, Úrsula started acting and took dance classes like Flamenco and jazz.
- Úrsula is committed to childhood cancer with the Atresmedia Foundation for Charity.
- She created the Harajuku collection for Multiopticas (an eyewear brand).
- She won a Kapital Award and a Top Glamour Award for her role in Physics and Chemistry.
- Úrsula became the global brand ambassador of a Japanese cosmetics producer named Shiseido.
- She has been the ambassador of the Fiorever collection by Bulgari.
- Úrsula promoted many brands over the years like Tampax, Stradivarius, Maybelline, Calzedonia, and Falabella.
- In July 2023, Úrsula became the first ambassador of the international NGO “Save The Children” (a goal is to improve the lives of children worldwide).
- She won many awards for her acting like Young of the Year, Best New Actress, Best Actress, Untameable Spirit, Woman of the Year, Honor and Encouragement Award, etc.
Read other Biographies Below: