Sarah Baeumler is a famous Canadian television celebrity, beautiful Lifestyle Influencer, and Entrepreneur. Sarah is famous after appearing and hosting the popular Canadian TV show “Island of Bryan” with her husband Bryan Baeumler. Check all the details below about Sarah Baeumler Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Husband, Ethnicity, Education, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Sarah Baeumler Wiki/Biography
Sarah Baeumler was born on 26th March 1978 (Age: 44 years; As of 2022) in Oakville, Canada. Her current residence is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She holds Canadian nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Sarah follows Christianity (religion) and her ethnicity is White Caucasian. Her profession is television celebrity, Entrepreneur, and social media personality.
Sarah Baeumler Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a local high school in her hometown Oakville. After completing schooling, she attended Appleby College for her graduation and completed.
Sarah Baeumler Physical Stats
Height: 5′ 6″ inches
Weight: 60 kg
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Shoe Size: 7 UK
Sarah Baeumler Family & Parents
Sarah was born into a high-profile family in Oakville. Her father and mother are very successful in their professional fields. And also her parents worked very hard to provide all things for her children.
Sarah doesn’t disclose any information about her parent’s name and their professions. She revealed information that she grew up with an older sister but did not share details about her sister.
Sarah Baeumler Husband & Ex-Boyfriend
Sarah Baeumler married well-known Canadian famous television host Bryan Baeumler. Her husband Bryan Baeumler is popular for her television hosting shows like Disaster DIY, House of Bryan, Bryan Inc., etc. Sarah and Bryan’s married life is 18 years older and her love life is like an open book.
Both met in high school and started relation as a friendship. Both studied in the same Appleby college after schooling. In 2001, both dated each other first time. Both show and increased love from time to time and Sarah married Bryan on 3rd September 2004 in a traditional Christian wedding ceremony.
Both are living a happily married life and they have four beautiful children. They have two daughters Quintyn Baeumler and Charlotte Baeumler and two sons Lincolns Baeumler and Josephine Baeumler. Her marital status is married and her relationship status is committed with Bryan Baeumler.
Sarah Baeumler Career, Profession & Lifestyle
She started her career as a camp counselor and lives a normal life like others. Sarah worked as a camp counselor for many years and was a part of Camp Totoredaca. She becomes famous after being the wife of Bryan Baeumler (a famous TV host). As per the media reports, Sarah remained a good dance trainer for 14 years. Later, she started her own venture by founding her dance academy named “Ballatomane Performing Arts” in 2006. In 2009, Sarah Baeumler started her on-screen debut with the show “House of Bryan”.
This show’s the best performance and revolves around her and Bryan’s spouse Sarah building a beautiful house.
Also, Sarah Baeumler starts a delivery service named “Sarah Delivers”.
Sarah Baeumler Net Worth & Salary
Sarah Baeumler’s net worth is estimated approx around $20 million dollars. As per the media reports and research, Sarah made around $50,000 dollars USD per episode of a television show. She earns a lot of decent money from the television show and her own business venture.
Sarah Baeumler Social Handles
Sarah Baeumler Amazing Facts
- Sarah is also a trained dancer.
- She believes that self-love is best and therefore Sarah involves in various self-care activities like reading, journaling, meditating, running, etc.
- She is a beautiful and successful business owner of the self-owned company “Sarah Delivers”.
- Sarah’s first car was a Honda Civic Hatchback.
- She owns a beautiful luxury lavish house in Toronto.
- Sarah avoids highly processed food and lives an active lifestyle maintains her health.
- Sarah’s favorite subject during her school days was Mathematics.
- Sarah sends luxury goods and other products to help her customers to decorate their houses.
- She loves to do Yoga and finds it very therapeutic.
- Sarah is also an animal loves and adores pet dogs. On her Instagram profile, she has so many pictures of animals.
- She doesn’t take coffee at all.
- When she started her career, she do odd jobs like Bartender in order to support herself financially.
Read other Biographies Below: