Rebecca Dalton is a popular model, actress, social media influencer, and internet personality. She became famous in the country due to her fabulous performance in different movies and TV series. She is working on her upcoming movies or projects. She has performed her role in many movies i.e. From Italy with Amore, A Tiny Home Christmas, Lemonade Stand Romance, and many more.
Some of her other fabulous roled projects are Christmas in Paris, Spun Out, Good Witch, Nurses, Lost Girl, Saving Hope, Santa Squad, and more. Rebecca Dalton is also well-known as the wife of race car driver James Hinchcliffe. Check all the details below about Rebecca Dalton’s Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Spouse, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Rebecca Dalton Wiki/Biography
Rebecca Dalton was born on January 10, 1989 (Age: As of 2022: 33 years) in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. She is generally known by the name Rebecca Dalton, but she has also a nickname “Becky”. Rebecca’s nationality is Canadian and she holds white ethnicity.
The zodiac sign or sun sign of Rebecca Dalton is Capricorn and she follows the Christian religion. She currently lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Her profession or occupation is model, actress, social media star, media face, etc.
Rebecca Dalton Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 7″ inches
- Weight: 52 Kg
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Figure Stats: 34-24-36 inches
- Piercing: Ears
Rebecca Dalton Education/Qualification
Rebecca is an educated woman who has completed her basic study at St Mildred’s-Lightbourn School. Then she attended Oakville Trafalgar High School for achieving a graduation certificate. After some time, she was admitted to Toronto Metropolitan University for her bachelor’s diploma.
Rebecca Dalton Family & Parents
Rebecca Dalton belongs to a respected and supportive family. There are four members in her family including her, mother, father, and brother. Rebecca’s father’s name is Mark Dalton, and he works in the region to earn a livelihood her mother’s name is Jane McKinnon Dalton, and she is a housewife.
Rebecca Daton’s parents always support her in her profession. She has also uploaded many photos and videos with her family on social media. He has one brother named Evan Dalton who is always ready to help his sister and care for her.
Rebecca Dalton’s Boyfriend/Husband
Rebecca Dalton is a beautiful and gorgeous lady, who never keeps anything secret from the public and she also shares her relationship or love information on social media. Rebecca Dalton is married to a car race driver named James Hinchcliffe, who always loves and cares for her. In 2004, Rebecca and James attended the same high school and prom together.
They treat many years together like a friend until James asked her for dating in 2015. Then they dated together sometime and then they got engaged on July 16, 2018. On August 3, 2019, they got married at the Muskoka Bay Club Resort in Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada. They have not given birth to any kids till now.
Rebecca Dalton Career & Profession
After completing her education, she joined many acting institutes for practice. In 2010, she began her career after acting in the “Unnatural History” TV series in the role of Sally. She started to act in many projects in the film industry.
Rebecca Daton worked in “The L.A. Complex” TV series as Dita in 2012. She became famous due to her two projects named “Spun Out” and “Good Witch”. She performed acting in the “Spun Out” series as Stephanie Lyons in 2014 and “Good Witch” as Tara Russell in 2015.
Rebecca Daton also played lead roles in the “Lemonade Stand Romance” movie with Corey Sevier and other artists. She made her career successful through her performance in various projects i.e. Rocky Road, A Tiny Home Christmas, From Italy with Amore, Total Frat Movie, and many more.
Rebecca Dalton Movies and TV Shows
- The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating as Alex in 2023
- A Tiny Home Christmas as Blair Callahan in 2022
- From Italy with Amore as Ariel Moss in 2022
- Lemonade Stand Romance as Trish McTavish in 2022
- A Honeymoon to Remember as Ava Downey in 2021
- The Santa Squad as Allie in 2020
- Nurses (1 episode) in 2020
- Christmas in Paris as Robin Harbin in 2019
- Christmas Wedding Planner as Emily in 2017
- The Colossal Failure of the Modern Relationship as Alexa in 2017
- Total Frat Movie as Katie Dalton in 2016
- A Perfect Christmas as Robin in 2016
- The Unauthorized Melrose Place Story as Courtney Thorne-Smith in 2015
- Good Witch (1 episode) as Tara Russell in 2015
- Rocky Road as Suzie Barns in 2014
- Spun Out (2 episodes) as Stephanie Lyons in 2014
- My Babysitter’s a Vampire (2 episodes) as Della in 2011
- My Babysitter’s a Vampire as Counter Girl in 2010
- Lost Girl (1 episode) as Scenester Gal in 2010
Rebecca Dalton’s Net Worth & Salary
Rebecca Dalton is a talented and hard-working lady who has amazing skills to perform acts in movies and TV shows. She earns good revenue from her profession. Rebecca’s Dalton net worth is estimated at approx. at $2 million USD and she also earns from the endorsement of many brands like Pit Fit, Coors Edge, and others. She lives lavish or rich life in a decorated apartment with her husband.
Rebecca Dalton Social Handles
Rebecca Dalton Amazing Facts
- Rebecca Dalton and her spouse like pet dogs and they have also 2 pet dogs.
- She likes to spend her time with her friends.
- She mostly uploaded her and her husband’s photos on social media.
- Dalton is very interested in visiting different destinations with James.
- She also goes to parties and bars.
- She is very serious to maintain her body, so she goes gym to do workout daily.
- Rebecca Dalton always consumes alcohol at parties and bars.
- Her husband has also attended many events for Dalton’s movie premiers.
Read other Biographies Below: