Maui Taylor is a Filipino actress, model, Youtuber, singer, television personality, and social media influencer. Maui Taylor is famous for her amazing acting talent in the entertainment industry since 1996. She worked in many movies and television series. According to the sources, In 1997, Maui debut her passion with her appearance as a supporting cast member in Thank God It’s Sabado television series.
Maui was a role for the main role in the Kool Ka Lang television series that premiered on GMA Network. She worked in many movies like Tatarin, Gamitan, The Taste of Money, Pakboys Takusa, 69+1, Back to Iskul Bukol, A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo, etc. Check all the details below about Maui Taylor’s Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Family, Education, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Maui Taylor Wiki/Biography
Maui Taylor was born on 28th June 1983 (Age: 39 years; As of 2022) in Brighton, United Kingdom. Her full real name is Maureen Anne Tupaz Fainsan.
Her nationality is British-Filipino and her ethnicity is Asian. Her occupation is an actress, model, Youtuber, and television personality. She follows Christianity (religion).
Maui Taylor Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a private school in the Philippines. After completing schooling, she attended Colegio San Agustin Makati in the Philippines and completed her bachelor’s degree. After that, she focused on her acting career.
Maui Taylor Physical Stats
- Height: 4′ 10″ inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Shoe Size: 8 US
- Piercing: Ears
Maui Taylor Family & Parents
Maui was born into a middle-class well-settled family to Filipino parents. She is the loving daughter of her parents and the youngest kid of her parents. Her father’s name is Ricardo Taylor and her mother’s name is Annette Taylor. In 2019, her father passed away and she felt so sad. On her Instagram handle, she shared a photo of her father and wrote,
I would give anything to see you like this again. Thank you so much Dad. For all the memories, the advices, for molding me into the person I am today. Rest well now Dad. No more pains.
She has three elder siblings in the family. Maui’s elder sister is a ballerina working for the London Theater and her second sister is a singer for the London Opera House. She doesn’t disclose her siblings’ names according to the sources.
Maui Taylor Husband & Kids
She is a beautiful woman and a talented actress. She has thousands of followers on her social handles. Many of her fans wanted to ask about her relationship and marital status. Maui is married to a handsome man named Anton Sabarre (husband). Before marriage, they are in a long-term relationship and later they got hitched in a private ceremony.
Her husband Anton Sabarre is an entrepreneur by profession. Anton and Maui are the parents of two adorable sons. Her kids’ names are Antoine Miguel Sabaree and Matteo Alonzo. She also shared photos with her sons on her social media handles. Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is married.
Maui Taylor Career & Profession
She started her career with the help of her cousin. Maui’s cousin was a member of a dance group. Her cousin helped enter the television industry with a Filipino TV soap opera named “Anna Karenina” and became a recurring cast member till 2002.
Maui worked in Thank God It’s Sabado” and “Ang Laha ng Ito’y Para Sa’yo’ as supporting cast member roles. Because of her talent in acting, she started getting offers for more movies and television series like Tatarin, Hibla, Torotot, Pakboys Takusa, The Taste of Money, kapamilya, Deal or No Deal, Back to Iskul Bukol, A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo, Lolong, etc.
In 2020, she got entered the 2020 Metro Manila Film Festival because of her appearance in the ‘Pakboys Takusa’. Maui also worked in many television shows like The Wall Philippines, Pinoy Big Brother as a Judge, Viva Hot Babes, Dingdong Dantes in Family Feud Philippines, etc.
Maui Taylor Filmography
- In 1997-1999, Thank God It’s Sabado as Bridget.
- In 1998, Ang Lahat ng Ito’y Papa Sa’yo as Elena.
- In 1998-2003, Kool Ka Lang as Waikiki.
- In 1999, Honey, My Love, So Sweet as Sam.
- In 2001, Tatarin as Maggie.
- In 2002, S2pid Luv as Jo.
- In 2012, The Taste of Money as Eva.
- In 2015, Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal as Herself.
- In 2016, A1 Ko Sa ‘Yo as Donna.
- In 2020, Pakboys Takusa as Ivy.
- In 2023, Hello, Universe as Jennifer.
Maui Taylor’s Net Worth & Income
Maui Taylor’s net worth is estimated at approx. $3 million dollars. She is a famous Filipino actress, model, Youtuber, singer, television personality, and social media influencer. Maui Taylor earns a good income in her acting and modeling profession. Also, she earns extra money from endorsing brands, collaborations, sponsorships, monetization etc. She lives joyfully with her husband and kids.
Maui Taylor Social Handles
- Instagram: therealmauitaylor
- Facebook: therealmauitaylor
- Facebook 1: maureen. Anne.165
- Twitter: MauiTaylor08
- Youtube: @MauiAnneTaylor
Maui Taylor Amazing Facts
- At a very young age, her parents send her to the Philippines to complete her studies.
- Maui Taylor shared photos with her pet dog on her social media handles.
- She has a habit of consuming alcohol during parties.
- Maui Taylor has been featured on the cover page of famous magazines like People’s Insider, S Magazine, and FHM Philippines, Yes! Magazine, FHM, etc.
- She has branded luxury cars, clothes, and accessories.
- Her hobbies are surfing, traveling, singing, and rescue diving.
- In 2004, Maui was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for FAMAS Awards.
- She has been interviewed by People’s Journal, Cebu Daily News, AOmnl, etc.
- Maui Taylor cooks delicious and healthy food for her kids.
- She shared motivational quotes on her Instagram handle.
Read other Biographies Below: