Lilli Kay is a famous actress, singer, guitarist, television personality, model, and social media influencer. Lilli Kay is known for her famous roles in movies and television series including “Madam Secretary”, “Chambers”, “Yellowstone”, and “Your Honor”. In 2022, she is famous for her role in the television series “Yellowstone” in the role of Clara Brewer (a lesbian). She is involved in modeling and has worked with several well-known brands. Check all the details below about Lilli Kay’s Wikipedia, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Biography & More.
How old is Lilli Kay?
Lilli Kay is 27 years old (As of 2023) according to her real date of birth 18th March 1996. She was born in Brooklyn, New York City, United States. Her birthday is on 18th March every year.
Lilli Kay Wikipedia/Biography
Lilli Kay was born on 18th March 1996 (Age: 27 years; As of 2023) in Brooklyn, New York City, United States. Her nickname is Lillie. Her nationality is American and her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Her ethnicity is White and follows Christianity (religion). Her current residence is in Brooklyn, New York City, United States. Her occupation and profession is an actress.
Lilli Kay Education & Qualification
Lilli completed her schooling at Wildwood School and The Thacher School. Her high school is in California, United States. After this, Lilli completed her bachelor’s degree in Acting and Drama from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. She is a graduated actress and model.
Lilli Kay Height & Weight
- Height: 5′ 8″ inches (approx.)
- Weight: 57 kg (approx.)
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Brown
Lilli Kay Bio
- Name-Lilli Kay
- Profession-Actress and Model
- Date of Birth-18th March 1996
- Age-27 years old
- Birth Place-Brooklyn, New York City, United States
- Zodiac sign-Pisces
- Hometown-Brooklyn, New York City, United States
- School-Wildwood School and The Thacher School
- College/University-Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
- Educational Qualification-Graduation in Acting and Drama
- Address-Brooklyn, New York City, United States
- Hobbies/Interests-Traveling, Photography, and Listening Songs
- Marital Status-Unmarried
- Affairs/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-Juli Kocemba
- Sexuality-Straight/Transgender (rumored)
- Parents-Father-Not Known, Mother-Not Known
- Siblings-Brother-Not Known, Sister-Julia Goldani Telles
- Net Worth-$800k-1 million dollars
Lilli Kay Parents & Family
Lilli Kay’s father’s name is Stephen Kay and her mother’s name is not disclosed by her. Her father is famous as an American actor, director, and film writer. She never disclosed any information about her mother. She shared the name of her sibling sister Julia Goldani Telles on her Instagram account.
She is very close to her sister and father. She shared a childhood photo with her sister on her Instagram account.
Lilli Kay Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Lilli is a talented actress and model. Any news about her relationship on the internet is rumored. Many sources claimed that her boyfriend is Nicholas Galitzine (a famous British actor and television personality). Later, Lilli denied all the relationship rumors with Nicholas Galitzine.
After this, she shared many photos of kissing romantically with her co-star Juli Kocemba (girlfriend) on her Instagram account.
After this, many people say she is transgender. Her girlfriend is homosexual and at present in a long-term relationship with her girlfriend.
Her relationship status is committed and her marital status is unmarried.
Lilli Kay Sexuality
According to the media sources, Lilli shared her sexuality as straight. However many rumors claim that she is transgender. Also, she shared on her Instagram account bio that she used she/they pronouns for herself.
Lilli Kay Acting Career
She started her acting career at an early age and performed drama shows in many theatres. After learning acting from theatre drama, she stepped into a professional acting career. Lilli debuted her acting career with the television movie “Paterno” in the role of Dori.
After one year, she also appeared in the television series “Madam Secretary” with Ruby Bragg. After this, she appeared in the television series “Chambers” in the role of Penelope Fowler. In 2020, she was cast in “This Is Not A Love Letter”.
In 2020, she also appeared in the television series “Your Honor” in the role of Fia Baxter. This year was the best year of her acting. In 2022, Lilli appeared in the television series “Yellowstone” in the role of Clara Brewer (a lesbian). She became famous after appearing in 6 episodes of this television series.
In 2023, Lilli appeared in the movie “August at Twenty-Two” as Emily Walker’s role. After this, she appeared in the “Rustin” movie in the role of Rachelle. Apart from acting career, she also endorsed many famous brands on her social media accounts and also does modeling photoshoots.
Lilli Kay Movies & TV Shows
- In 2018, Paterno as Dori.
- In 2019, Madam Secretary as Ruby Bragg.
- In 2019, Chambers as Penelope Fowler.
- In 2020, This Is Not A Love Letter.
- In 2020, Your Honor as Fia Baxter.
- In 2022, Yellowstone as Clara Brewer.
- In 2023, August at Twenty-Two as Emily Walker.
- In 2023, Rustin as Rachelle.
Lilli Kay’s Net Worth & Income
Lilli Kay’s net worth is estimated at approx. at $800k-1 million dollars. Lilli is a famous actress, singer, guitarist, television personality, model, and social media influencer. She earns per episode or project salary from her work in movies and television shows. The average salary of a television series actress is $20k dollars. Lilli also earns extra income from brand endorsements, sponsorships, modeling, etc. At present, she lives with her family joyfully.
Lilli Kay Social Media Accounts
Lilli Kay Amazing Facts
- She supports the LGBTQ+ community.
- Lilli played theatre and drama shows during her college days.
- She shared many mirror selfies on her Instagram account.
- She has a cute pet dog in her home.
- She was featured in the Photobook magazine.
- Lilli can talk in many accents like British, Australian, etc.
- Lilli used she/they pronouns for herself.
- Her hobbies are swordplay and stage fighting.