Kelly Reilly is a famous English Actress. Kelly Reilly first appeared on screen in 1995 in the series The Briz. Her other television work includes starring roles in the British crime drama Above Suspicion in 2009-2012, the American psychological medical drama Black Box in 2014, the American anthology crime drama True Detective in 2015, and the historical fantasy drama Britannia in 2018. Check all the details given below about Kelly Reilly’s Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Boyfriend, Profession, Salary, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Kelly Reilly Wiki/Biography
Kelly Reilly was born on 18th July 1977 (Age: 44 years; as of 2022) in Chessington, London, England. Her full real name is Jessica Kelly Siobhan Reily and she was commonly known as Kelly Reilly. Her nationality is British and her Ethnicity is Irish. His zodiac sign is Cancer and she follows Christianity (religion). Her profession is a famous English Actress in Britain.
Kelly Reilly Educational Qualification
Kelly Reilly completed her schooling at Tolworth Girls’ School in Kingston, where she studied drama for GCSE. And then, she started her acting career and worked in Theatre, in movies, Tv shows, and famous from them. She always tries to fulfill her acting dream.
Kelly Reilly Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Brown
Kelly Reilly Family & Parents
Kelly Reilly was born into a middle-class family to English Parents. Her father’s name is Jack Reilly he is a police officer she doesn’t disclose her mother’s name but she disclosed her mother’s occupation her mother is a hospital receptionist. Her grandparents are Irish. Her family always supports her in her all decisions and in her dream of acting.
Kelly Reilly Husband & Relationships
Kelly Reilly’s dating status is single and her marital status is married. From 2007 to 2009 She dated Jonah Lotan and was engaged to him.
But after some time they both parted ways. Then, in 2012, she married Kyle Baugher, a financer and they both lived happily together and enjoy their life joyfully.
Kelly Reilly Career & Profession
Kelly Reilly wrote to the producers of the television drama Prime Suspect to ask for work, and six months later she auditioned for a role in an episode of Prime Suspect 4: Inner Circle, which was broadcast on ITV on 7th May 1995. She appeared in an episode for Carlton UK Television period drama series “Bramwell” playing a young, disturbed wife, Kathleen Le Saux. Six years later, she appeared alongside Helen Mirren in the film Last Orders.
Reilly’s first professional role was followed by a series of parts on the English stage. Kelly worked with Terry Johnson in four productions: Elton John’s Glasses in 1997, The London Cuckolds in 1998, The Graduate in 2000, and Piano/Forte in 2006. Johnson wrote Piano/Forte for her and said, “Kelly is possibly the most natural, dyed-in-the-wool, deep-in-the-bone actress I’ve ever worked with.” Reilly has stated that she learned the most as an actor from Karel Reisz, who directed her in The Yalta Game in Dublin in 2001.
She said, “He was my masterclass. There is no way I would have been able to do Miss Julie if I hadn’t done that play.” By 2000, Reilly felt she was being typecast in comedy roles, and actively sought out a role as the young Amy in Last Orders, directed by Fred Schepisi. This was followed by a role in the Royal Court’s 2001 rerun of Sarah Kane’s Blasted. The Times called her “theatrical Viagra”.
In 2002, Kelly Reilly starred alongside Audrey Tautou and Romain Duris as Wendy, an English Erasmus student, in the French comedy L’Auberge Espagnole. She reprised her role in 2005, sequel, Les Poupees Russes, and the 2013 follow-up, Casse-tete chinois. Also in 2005, she had roles in such films as Mrs. Henderson Presents and Pride & Prejudice.
Kelly Reilly’s first lead role came in 2008 in the horror film Eden Lake and, in 2009, she had a high-profile role on prime-time British television in Above Suspicion. Reilly also appeared in three major films: Sherlock Holmes, Triage, and Me and Orson Welles. She reprised her role as Mary Watson in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows in 2011. She appeared opposite Sam Rockwell in a Single Shot and had a leading role in Robert Zemeckis’ Flight opposite Denzel Washington in 2012.
The same year, Kelly Reilly starred in the short-lived ABC series, Black Box, as Catherine Black, a famed neuroscientist who explores and solves the mysteries of the brain and the black box while hiding her own bipolar disorder from the world. In 2015, Reilly starred in the second season of the television series True Detective as Jordan Semyon, the wife of Vince Vaughn’s character, Frank Semyon. The same year, Reilly made her Broadway debut opposite Clive Owen and Eve Best in Harold Pinter’s play Old Times at the American Airlines Theatre.
In 2017, Kelly Reilly played the Celtic Queen Kerra, confronting the Roman Invasion of Britain in Sky TV’s series, Britannia. Kelly was cast in the leading female role in the Western-style U.S. series Yellowstone, a Paramount Network drama that debuted on 20 June 2018. Reilly plays Beth Dutton, daughter of John Dutton, played by Kevin Costner. Reilly’s and Costner’s characters are constantly at war with several outside parties who want to gain control of the Duttons’ family land.
Kelly Reilly Filmography
- In 2000, She filmed Maybe Baby and Peaches.
- In 2001, She filmed in Last Orders, and Starched.
- In 2002, She filmed in The Spanish Apartment.
- In 2003, She filmed in Dead Bodies.
- In 2004, She filmed in The Libertine.
- In 2005, She filmed in Russia Dolls, Pride & Prejudice, and Mrs. Henderson Presents.
- In 2007, She filmed in Puffball.
- In 2008, She filmed Eden Lake, and Me and Orson Welles.
- In 2009, She filmed Sherlock Holmes and Triage.
- In 2010, She filmed Meant to Be, and Ti Presento un Amico.
- In 2011, She filmed Citizen Gangster, and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
- In 2012, She filmed in Flight.
- In 2013, She filmed A Single Shot, Chinese Puzzle, and Innocence.
- In 2014, She filmed in Calvary, Heaven Is for Real, and Set Fire to the Stars.
- In 2016, She filmed on Bastille Day.
- In 2018, She filmed in 10-10.
- In 2019, She filmed in Eli.
- In 2021, She filmed in The Cursed, and Promises.
Kelly Reilly Television
- In 1995, She worked in The Biz, Prime Suspect: Inner Circles, and Prime Suspect: The Scent of Darkness.
- In 1996, She worked in Ruth Rendell Mysteries, Bramwell, Poldark, and Sharman.
- In 1997, She worked in Rebecca, Pie in the Sky, and The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling.
- In 1998, She worked in The Children of the New Forest.
- In 1999, She worked in Sex ‘n’ Death and The Safe House.
- In 2002, She worked in Poirot.
- In 2006, She worked in A for Andromeda.
- In 2007, She worked at Joe’s Palace.
- In 2008, She worked in He Kills Coppers.
- From 2009-2012, She worked in Above Suspicion.
- In 2014, She worked in Black Box.
- In 2015, She worked in True Detective
- In 2018, She worked at Britannia.
- From 2018- the present, She worked in Yellowstone.
Kelly Reilly Awards & Nominations
- In 2005, She won Cannes Film Festival Award in the Category Trophee Chopard.
- In 2005, She won Cesar Award in the category of Best Actress.
- In 2005, She won the Empire Awards in the category Empire Award for Best Newcomer.
- In 2005, She was nominated for British Independent Film Awards in the category of Best Actress.
- In 2005, She won in London Film Critics’ Circle Awards in a category of London Film Critics Circle for British Newcomer of the Year.
- In 2008, he was nominated for British Independent Film Awards in the category of Best Actress.
- In 2008, She was nominated in Fright Meter Awards in the category of Best Actress.
- In 2021, She was nominated by the Hollywood Critics Association in the category of Best Actress in a Broadcast Network or Cable Series, Drama.
- In 2022, She was nominated for Gold Derby Awards in the category of Best Drama Actress.
- In 2022, She was nominated for MTV Movie & TV Awards in the category of Best Performance in a Show.
- In 2022, She was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards in the category of Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
Kelly Reilly’s Net Worth
Kelly Reilly’s net worth is estimated at $ 5 million dollars. Her profession is a famous English actress she worked in so many movies, TV and Theatres and earned money from them. Her annual salary is $200,000 per episode of the series as of December 2022.
Kelly Reilly Social Handles
- Instagram: mzkellyreilly
- Twitter: kellyreillyweb
Kelly Reilly Amazing Facts
- Kelly Reilly’s performance in After Miss Julie at the Donmar Warehouse made her a star of the London stage and earned her a nomination for a Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for Best Actress of 2003.
- Kelly Reilly won the Best Newcomer Award at the Cannes Film Festival for her role as Wendy in Russian Dolls in 2005.
- She was nominated once again for an Olivier Award for her performance as Desdemona in the acclaimed production of Othello at the Donmar Warehouse in 2009.
- She married Kyle Baugher, a Financier, in 2012.
- Her grandparents are Irish.
- Kelly Reilly is the best Actress in Britain.
Read other Biographies Below: