Kaniehtiio Horn is a famous Canadian Actress. Kaniehtiio Horn was nominated for a Gemini Award for her role in the television film Moccasin Flats: Redemption and she has appeared in the films The Trotsky, Leslie, My Name Is Evil, as well as the streaming television horror series Hemlock Grove and the sitcoms 18 to Life and Letterkenny. Check all the details given below about Kaniehtiio Horn’s Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Boyfriend, Profession, Salary, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Kaniehtiio Horn Wiki/Biography
Kaniehtiio Horn was born on 8th November 1986 ( Age: 36 years; as of 2022) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Her full real name is Kaniehtiio Alexandra Jessie Horn and her nickname is Tiio Horn she commonly knows as Kaniehtiio Horn.
Her nationality is Canadian and her ethnicity is White. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and she follows Christianity (religion). Her profession is famous Canadian Actress.
Kaniehtiio Horn Educational Qualification
Kaniehtiio Horn doesn’t disclose any information related to her education. So, we assume that she completed her schooling in her hometown and also completed her higher studies at Dawson college in 2005. Then, she entered her acting career and fulfilled her dream.
Kaniehtiio Horn Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Black
Kaniehtiio Horn Family & Parents
Kaniehtiio Horn was born into a high-class family to Canadian Parents. Her father is of German and Scottish descent and is a lawyer. Her mother’s name is Kahn-Tineta Horn, are a Mohawk former model and a political activist for the Kahnawake First Nation.
Her mother and her older half-sister Waneek ( later a broadcaster and co-captain of the Canadian women’s water polo team at the 2000 Sydney Olympics) were notable participants in the 1990 Oka Crisis.
Kaniehtiio Horn Boyfriend & Relationships
Kaniehtiio Horn’s dating status is committed and her marital status is unmarried. She doesn’t disclose any information related to her boyfriend or her love life. She is a very beautiful actress also worked in so many movies and TV shows. But there is nothing on social media about her personal life.
Kaniehtiio Horn Career & Profession
Kaniehtiio Horn’s first film acting credit was in 2006 for the CBC television mini-series Indian Summer. The Oka Crisis for which she had been present at the real-life event sixteen years earlier. In 2007, she landed a role drama film The Colony, directed by Jeff Barnaby. She appeared in the TV film Moccasin Flats: Redemption and was nominated for a Gemini Award for her role. Kaniehtiio Horn also appeared in Journey to the Center of the Earth that year, also starring Brendan Fraser.
She starred in The Trotsky, directed by Jacob Tierney, playing a Montreal high school student in 2009. In Web of Lies, a TV movie about a cybersecurity specialist accused of fraud, she played a hacker named Spider. She appeared in The Wild Hunt, directed by Alexandre Franchi, and in Reginald Harkema’s Leslie, My Name Is Evil as a member of Charles Manson’s death cult. The three Canadian films were selected for the Festival du Nouveau Cinema.
The Trotsky and The Wild Hunt made the Top 10 Canadian film list at the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival. Horn starred in the CBC television sitcom 18 to Life as Monica Bellow. The series was picked up by the CW network and it aired in the US in August 2010. Horn filmed a second season in Montreal in mid-2010. She voiced several roles in By the Rapids, and APTN cartoon, which she had made in collaboration with Joseph Tekaroniake Lazare.
Horn also shots an APTN television pilot, Escape Hatch, with Mohawk writer-director Tracey Deer. She starred in the low-budget slasher film A Flesh Offering, directed by Jeremy Torrie, playing an artist who gets lost in the woods. In 2011, Horn starred in the horror anthology film The Theatre Bizarre and played a priestess in Immortals. She filmed Penthouse North with Michelle Monaghan and Michael Keaton and shot a CBC comedy pilot.
She wrote and directed her debut film, The Smoke Shack, in association with the National Screen Institute. Horn played Rynn, an Irathient Spirit Rider, on the Syfy TV series, Defiance, and played Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz in “Slumber Party”, an episode of the CW series Supernatural.
Horn appears in a recurring role as Tanis in the CraveTV series Letterkenny, for which she won the Canadian Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series at the 10th Canadian Screen Awards in 2022. She appeared as a panelist on Canada Reads advocating for Eden Robinson’s novel Son of a Trickster in 2020. She appeared in a recurring role as Feather Day in season 2 of the Peacock series, Rutherford Falls in 2022.
Kaniehtiio Horn Filmography
- In 2004, She filmed in Might of the Starchaser.
- In 2006, She filmed in Montreal Stories: 1971.
- In 2007, She filmed in The Colony.
- In 2008, She filmed Journey to the Center of the Earth, and South of the Moon.
- In 2009, She filmed Missing, The Trotsky, The Wild Hunt, and Leslie, My name is Evil.
- In 2010, She filmed in Til Death, and Good Neighbours, You Are So Undead A Flesh Offering.
- In 2011, She filmed in Gene-Fusion, The Theatre Bizarre, Voyez comme ils dansent, and Immortals.
- In 2012, She filmed On the Road.
- In 2013, She filmed Embrace of the Vampire.
- In 2014, She filmed in Penthouse North.
- In 2017, She filmed in Mohawk.
- In 2018, She filmed in 22 Chaser, and The Hummingbird Project.
- In 2020, She filmed in Possessor, and Sugar Daddy.
Kaniehtiio Horn Television
- In 2006, She worked in Indian Summer: The Oka Crisis.
- In 2007, She worked in Abducted: Fugitive for Love, Too Young to Marry, Les Hauts et Les bas de Sophie Paquin, Moccasin Flats: Redemption, and The Terrorist Next Door.
- In 2009, She worked in Web of Lies.
- From 2009-2011, She worked in Doggy Day School.
- In 2010, She worked in Mohawk Girls.
- From 2010-2011, She worked in 18 to Life.
- In 2011, she worked in Being Human, and By the Rapids.
- In 2012, She worked in Alphas.
- In 2013, She worked in Gavin Crawford’s Wild West, Supernatural.
- From 2013-2014, She worked in Defiance.
- From 2013-2015, She worked in Hemlock Grove.
- In 2015, She worked in 19-2, The Fixer, and The Strain.
- From 2016-2018, She worked in The Man in the High Castle.
- From 2016-present, She worked in Letterkenny.
- In 2017, She worked in What Would Sal Do?
- In 2018, She worked in Ghost BFF.
- In 2019, She worked in Wayne, Slasher.
- In 2020, She worked in Barkskins.
- In 2021, She worked in Reservation Dogs.
- In 2022, She worked in Rutherford Falls.
Kaniehtiio Horn’s Net Worth
Kaniehtiio Horn’s net worth is estimated at $1 million dollars. Her profession is a famous Canadian actress she worked in so many movies and TV shows and earned money from them. His annual salary is approximately $22,718 per year as of December 2022.
Kaniehtiio Horn Social Handles
Kaniehtiio Horn Amazing Facts
- Kaniehtiio Horn also has the nickname, Tiio Horn.
- She has three sisters, among which two are doctors, and one is an Olympic gold medalist.
- Her father is of Scottish and German descent.
- She is so famous actress in Canada and also worked in so many movies.
- Her mother is a political activist, model, and Civil servant.
Read other Biographies Below: