Francesca Mills is a popular actress who is known for her acting in TV shows and movies. Her projects are also famous in which she has acted named “A Tale of Two Cities”, “See How They Run”, “The American Clock” and many more. She is also famous for her dwarfism genetic personality made her best.
Her latest TV show name is The Witcher: Blood Origin, in which she played the Meldof role released on December 25, 2022. Check below for more about Francesca Mills’s Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Education, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Francesca Mills Wiki/Biography
Francesca Mills was born on 15 March 1996 (Age: As of 2022: 26 years) in Loggerheads, Staffordshire, England. She is generally known by “Francesca Mills” but her full name is Francesco Martinez. Her nationality is British and she also holds British ethnicity. The zodiac sign of Francesca is Pisces and he believes in the Christian religion. Her profession is as an actress and she currently lives in London.
Francesca Mills Physical Stats
- Height: 3′ 11″ inches
- Weight: 35 Kg
- Eye Color: Light Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Francesca Mills Education/Qualification
She learned to dance at Jill Clewes Dance School in Bradwell, Staffordshire. Francesca attended Madeley High School in Madeley for high school certificates. She also join many institutes to learn acting like Urdand Academy, Academy of Theatre Arts, etc, and then ended her graduation.
Francesca Mills Family & Parents
She has not revealed about her father and mother but she has two siblings (1 Brother and 1 Sister) named Tom Mills and Sophie Mills. She loves her siblings so much and remains close to them.
Francesca Mills’s Boyfriend & Husband
She is not in a relationship with any person and she is also unmarried. She is waiting for a person to be her fiance who loves her forever. She may be a dwarf but she has made her carrier through her skills and personality. She has a beautiful face, nice nature, and good behavior.
Francesca Mills Career & Profession
She is available on Spotlight.com as per her Curriculum Vitae, so she also acts in theater shows not only acts in Movies and TV shows. Some of her famous theater shows are “Cyrano De Bergerac”, “The Government Inspector”, “Pity”, “The American Clock” and many more.
She also reported that she worked with theater directors i.e. San Pritchard, Ian Rickson, Timothy Sheader, Bryony Kimmings, and more. She added an act in a video named “Boxbeat” and then she was seen in the TV series named “Off The Rockers” in 2015. She was rolled as an “Elfin Huntress” in her first movie named “Zoolander 2”.
Francesca Mills’s 2022 TV series i.e. “The Witcher: Blood Origin” make her popular and grew her fan following. She has not seen any other movies but she has been acting as an actress in TV shows.
Francesca Mills Movies and TV Shows
- The Witcher: Blood Origin (4 episodes) as Meldof in 2022
- Sneakerhead (3 episodes) as Jemma in 2022
- Pistol (5 episodes) as Helen of Troy in 2022
- Worzel Gummidge: Calliope Jane as Earthy Mangold in 2021
- Worzel Gummidge: Twitchers as Earthy Mangold in 2021
- Jack and the Beanstalk: After Ever After as Butcher in 2020
- Worzel Gummidge (5 episodes) as Earthy Mangold in 2019
- The Two Noble Kinsmen – Live at Shakespeare’s Globe as Jailer’s Daughter in 2018
- Zoolander 2 as Elfin Huntress in 2016
Francesca Mills Net Worth & Salary
She is a very sharp-minded and hard-working girl. She lives a luxurious lifestyle and her main source of income is her profession “Acting”. She earns a good income to live her life with enjoyment and happily with her family. Francesca Mills’s net worth is estimated at approx. at $1.5 million USD. She also earned about $100k from her one project.
Francesca Mills Social Handles
Francesca Mills Amazing Facts
- She likes to click mirror selfies as a selfie queen from her iPhone.
- Francesca mostly goes to the beach in her holidays.
- She has more than 12k followers on her Instagram account.
- Francesca loves his friends and enjoys parties.
- Watermelon is her favorite fruit.
- She is talented in Tap, singing, and Ballet dancing.
- Francesca Mills also shares her movies behind-the-scenes on social media.
Read other Biographies Below: