Destiny Etiko is a popular Nollywood actress, model, and social media personality. Destiny Etiko is famous for acting in many movies like a Virgin Goddess (2019), Wrong Turn (2021), Daughters of Eagle (2022), etc. She has more than 5 million followers on her Instagram handle. Her appearance in famous movies made her a star and also an award-winning actress.
She has also a Youtube channel on which she makes vblogs and the netizens titled her the Dramadoll. She is also popular among newsagents for creating many controversies. Check all the details below about Destiny Etiko Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Parents, Kids, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Destiny Etiko Wiki/Biography
Destiny Etiko was born on 12th August 1989 (Age: 33 years; As of 2023) in Enugu State, Nigeria. Her nickname is Destiny. She is popular for her acting and modeling. Her profession is as an actress and model. Her ethnicity is Nigerian and her nationality is Nigerian. Her zodiac sign is Leo and follows Christianity (religion).
Destiny Etiko Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the local school in Enugu State. After completing schooling, she attended Anambra State and applied to Study Theaters and Arts. In 2011, she completed her bachelor’s degree in Study Theaters and Arts from Nnamdi Azikiwe University. After this, she stepped into the Nollywood industry when she was 22 years old.
Destiny Etiko Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 5″ inches
- Weight: 63 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Hair Length: Long
- Body Measurements: Breast – 38, Waist – 30, Bust – 38
Destiny Etiko Family & Parents
Destiny was born into a middle-class family to Nigerian parents. She is the second kid of four kids by her parents. Her father’s name is John Anonde Etiko and her mother’s name is Eucharia Etiko. On 15th May 2020, her father died John Anone Etiko. In 2019, she bought a luxury mansion and a gift on her mother’s birthday in 2019. In 2020, she gifted her mother a Toyota Spider car. She has one sibling younger brother named Sopuru Etiko (a famous musician) and one sibling sister named Jennifer Etiko.
Destiny Etiko Boyfriend, Husband & Kids
She is a famous model and actress. According to the sources, she is not married now. Her relationship status is single and her marital status is unmarried (no husband). Destiny always focuses on her career, not on her love life. She is dreaming of a man in her life who will support her in life’s difficulties. Many rumors of her that she is going to marry after she appears in an interview with famous actor Yul Edochie.
Also, in news headlines, she is dating an actor named Zubby Michael (rumored boyfriend) but no evidence or proof was there that they both are in a relationship. Although, Destiny earlier adopted a girl kid named Chinenye Eucharia and also share many photos with her adopted daughter.
Destiny Etiko Career & Profession
She started her acting career in Nollywood after registering herself first with the Actors Guild of Nigeria in 2011. After this, she started her acting career in the Nollywood industry. In 2014, Destiny got an opportunity to a role in the movie named Idemili as Ekemma, which boosted her career as an actress. After this role, she was also nominated for the City People Entertainment Awards nomination.
After this, she also waits for many roles in movies but no other role was provided to her in any movie. After this, she started her Youtube channel and share many vblogs to engage the audience. She has many followers on her Youtube channel and Instagram handle. She acted in many movies are Queen of Love, The Sacred Cowry, The Return of Ezendiala, Barren Kingdom, etc.
Destiny Etiko Filmography
- Idemili (2014)
- Queen of Love (2019)
- The Sacred Cowry (2019)
- The Return of Ezendiala (2019)
- Barren Kingdom (2019)
- Pains of the Orphan (2019)
- Clap of Royalty (2019)
- The Hidden Sin (2019)
- Family Yoke (2019)
- King’s Word (2019)
- Sound of Evil (2019)
- My Private Part (2019)
- Power of Royalty (2019)
- Sunset of Love (2019)
Destiny Etiko Net Worth & Income
Destiny Etiko’s net worth is estimated at approx. $5 million dollars. She is a famous Nollywood actress, model, and social media personality. Destiny earns a good income from her acting and modeling profession. She also earns extra income from endorsing many famous brand products through her social handles. She lives joyfully with her family.
Destiny Etiko Social Handles
- Facebook: destinyetikoofficial
- Instagram: destinyetikoofficial
Destiny Etiko Amazing Facts
- She has good connections in the acting and modeling industry, she congratulated every friend actor’s birthday through her social handles.
- Destiny spends the most money on her makeup, jewelry, and designer dresses.
- Her Youtuber videos crossed half a million views.
- Destiny endorses Valencia Poise’s official business products on her social handles.
- In 2016, Destiny won the City People Movie Award for the Most Promising Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards.
- In August 2022, she purchase a luxury car Lexus RX 450h F-Sport.
- Destiny endorses second-hand car dealer Lekki luxury cars on her social media handles.
- She quotes, “Never Let Fear Decide Your Future”.
- In January 2023, she went to the marriage of actress Nkiru Sylvanus, she wore an attractive dress that she received so much backlash from her social handles fans after posting photos on the Instagram handle.
- She is having the best collection of designer bags.
Read other Biographies Below: