Cheryl Ladd is a famous American actress, singer, and author. Cheryl Ladd is popular for her role in the ABC television series Charlie’s Angels as Kris Munroe. She is a famous actress and doing many different roles in the films like Purple Hearts, Millennium, Poison Ivy, Permanent Midnight, One West Waikiki, Las Vegas, Grace Kelly, Murder on the Orient Express, and Unforgettable. Check all the details below about Cheryl Ladd’s Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Daughter, Family, Movies, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Cheryl Ladd Wiki/Biography
Cheryl Ladd was born on 12th July 1951 (Age: 71 years; As of 2022) in Huron, South Dakota, United States. Her full real name is Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor. Her occupation is actress, singer, and author. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. She follows Christianity (religion).
Cheryl Ladd Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at a private high school in her town. After completing schooling, she traveled with the band The Music Shop and played in venues in US Midwest before settling in Los Angeles in 1970.
Cheryl Ladd Physical Stats
Height: 5′ 6″ inches
Weight: 66 kg
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Cheryl Ladd Family & Parents
She was born into the middle-class family of Dakota. Her father’s name is Marion Stoppelmoor (railroad engineer) and her mother’s name is Dolores Katz Stoppelmoor (a waitress). Her parents are very supportive of him and told follow her passion.
Cheryl Ladd’s Husband & Daughter
Cheryl Ladd married actor David Ladd (husband) in 1973. Her husband David is the son of Alan Ladd.
They have a beautiful daughter named Jordan Ladd (actress).
In 1980, she filed for a divorce from her husband David Ladd. After the divorce, Cheryl married music producer Brian Russell (husband) in 1981.
They have a beautiful daughter Lindsay Russell.
Cheryl Ladd Career & Profession
She started her career after high school and joined the band The Music Shop and played in venues in the United States midwest. After some time, he came to Hollywood and started her career in music and known as Cherie Moor. Her singing voice of Melody on Hanna-Barbera’s Josie and the Pussycats animated series.
Also, he was involved in many roles in commercials and television episodes and appeared on shows as guests such as The Rookies, The Partridge Family, Police Woman, etc. In 1977, he started her career in acting and was cast in the ABC Tv series Charlie’s Angels and replacing Farrah Fawcett. After Charlie’s Angels, her face to the public on television is familiar and she started working in more than 30 television films you can see below in the movies section.
Also, she worked in many films like Purple Hearts, Millennium, Poison Ivy, Permanent Midnight, One West Waikiki, Hope and Faith, CSI: Miami, etc. Also, she wrote two books and is known as an author. After this, she appeared in many television productions like the 2011 Hallmark Channel movie Love’s Everlasting Courage, the series Chuck, etc. Also, Cheryl announced that she is a contestant on Season 31 of Dancing with the Stars with partner Louis Van Amstel on 8th September 2022.
Cheryl Ladd Movies
- In 1971, Chrome and Hot Leather were as Kathy.
- In 1974, The Treasure of Jamaica Reef was Zappy.
- In 1983, Now and Forever as Jessie Clarke.
- In 1984, Purple Hearts as Deborah Solomon.
- In 1989, Millennium Louise was Baltimore.
- In 1990, Lisa was Katherine.
- In 1992, Poison Ivy as Georgie Cooper.
- In 1998, Permanent Midnight as Pamela Verlaine.
- In 1999, A Dog of Flanders as Anna.
- In 2007, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story as Herself Uncredited.
- In 2008, Holiday Baggage was Sarah Murphy.
- In 2012, Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups as Mrs. Claus.
- In 2014, The Perfect Wave was Mrs. McCormack (Mom).
- In 2017, Unforgettable as Helen / Lovey.
- In 2017, Camera Store was Alma.
- In 2021, A Cowgirl’s Song as Erin Mays.
Cheryl Ladd Net Worth & Income
Cheryl Ladd’s net worth is estimated at about $2 million dollars. She is a famous American television star, actress, singer, and author also. She earns a decent amount of money and lives in a luxurious style. She lived joyfully with his husband and children in the United States.
Cheryl Ladd Social Handles
Cheryl Ladd Amazing Facts
- She is a celebrity ambassador for the child abuse prevention and treatment non-profit Childhelp.
- In January 1980, she performed the National Anthem at the Super Bowl XIV.
- In 1996, she published a children’s book named The Adventures of Little Nettie Windship.
- She hosted a gold tournament sponsored by Buick.
- In 2005, she published another book Token Chick: A Woman’s Guide to Golfing With the Boys (autobiographical book).
- Cheryl Ladd had a top-40 Billboard Hot 100 single and a gold record.
- He accepted the 2010 TV Land Pop Culture Award for Charlie’s Angels along with her co-angel Jaclyn Smith on 17th April 2010.
Read other Biographies Below: