Sandhya Devanathan is a famous global business leader and India’s Meta head. Sandhya Devanathan is popular in the country for working in big companies for more than 22 years. She worked in many companies like Citi, Standard Chartered Bank, etc. In 2016, Sandhya joined Facebook Inc. and worked for more than four years.
She is dedicated to her work and able to make her place in Facebook (former name of Meta) as Vice President. In November 2022, she hit the news headlines and Meta announced that Sandhya is the head of the Meta in India. Check all the details below about Sandhya Devanathan (Meta) Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Education, Salary, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Sandhya Devanathan Wiki/Biography
Sandhya Devanathan was born in 1976 (Age: 46 years; As of 2022) in India. She belongs to the Devanathan caste and follows Hinduism (religion). Her nationality is Indian. Her profession is Global business leader, and Head of Meta India. Her current residence is in Singapore because of her work.
Sandhya Devanathan Educational Qualification
She completed her schooling at the famous school in her town. After completing schooling, she attended Andhra University in 1994 and completed her bachelor’s degree in Technology in Chemical Engineering in 1998. After completing her bachelor’s degree, Sandhya enrolled at the University of Delhi in Management Studies and completed her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). After this, she completed a course in Leadership from Said Business School affiliated with the University of Oxford.
Sandhya Devanathan Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 6″ inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
- Shoe Size: 7 US
- Body Stats: 33-29-34 inches
- Piercing: Ears
Sandhya Devanathan Family & Parents
Sandhya was born into a middle-class well-settled family to Indian parents. She is the most hardworking daughter of her parents and her parents are proud of her to be the Head of Meta India. Sandhya was always motivated by her parent’s guidance because they were well-educated and successful in their professional fields.
Sandhya doesn’t disclose any information about her family, parents, and siblings on her social media handles. She never shared any photos with her family members on social media handles.
Sandhya Devanathan Husband & Relationships
Sandhya is a married lady and her relationship status is committed. She is a famous personality after being appointed as the Head of Meta India. Sandhya Devanathan’s husband’s name is Amit Ray. Her husband is also the founder of CrazyTok Ventures since 2020.
They got the wedding in a private ceremony and invited only her private family members and friends. The couple has been blessed with a baby boy but has not revealed his name on social media handles. After Sandhya was appointed as the Head of Meta India, her husband shared a proud post on his LinkedIn profile.
Sandhya Devanathan Career & Profession
She started her career after completing her education and joined Citi company in May 2000. Sandhya Devanathan worked at Citi company for nine years in different positions. She was appointed in the position of Webmaster & Product Manager, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Management, Product Head, Director, International Consumer Leading Group, Sales Performance Management, International Retail Bank, etc.
After resigning from Citi, she was appointed to the position of Managing Director of Retail Banking and Payment Products at Standard Chartered Bank for six years. After working for Standard Chartered Bank, she joined Meta (former name Facebook) and was appointed to the position of Vice President of Asia Pacific in April 2020. In November 2022, Sandhya Devanathan was announced as the head of the Meta in India and joined the office on 1st January 2023.
Sandhya Devanathan Net Worth & Income
Sandhya Devanathan’s net worth is estimated at about Rs. 5-6 Crores (As of 2022). He is a famous global business leader and India’s Meta head. She earns a good amount of money from her current and past jobs in different famous companies. Sandhya Devanathan lives a luxurious lifestyle and she has branded cars, apartments, and other expensive items at her home. She lives happily with her family and friends.
Sandhya Devanathan Social Handles
- Instagram: sandhya_devanathan
- Facebook: sdevanathan
- Twitter: SandhyaDevanat1
- LinkedIn: sandhyadevanathan
Sandhya Devanathan Amazing Facts
- Sandhya Devanathan always gives her 100& during her jobs and provides new and amazing ideas to the companies.
- She was a council member of the Singpost APAC Ecommerce Advisory Board from 2013-2015.
- She doesn’t disclose any information and keeps her life private.
- Sandhya was featured on the Advisory Board of Asia of Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society.
- Sandhya received the head of Meta India after the resignation of Ajit Mohan (who left Meta a few weeks ago).
- she has worked voluntarily for different organizations like Financial Women’s Association, UN Women, etc.
- Sandhya Devanathan also worked as the Country Managing Director at Facebook.
- She joined the head of the Meta office on 1st January 2023.
- In September 2021, Sandhya was honored with Singapore Women In Tech 100.
- Sandhya is perfectly skilled in credit cards, loans, and portfolio management.
- She is a member of the Board of Directors and Remuneration Committee at Pepper Financial Services Group.
- In 2014, Sandhya Devanathan received the Promising Young Banker Award in Asia Pacific from the Asian Banker.
- In 2015, she worked for Standard Chartered – Diversity & Inclusion Council and Singapore Women’s Network.
Read other Biographies Below: