George Regan is an American businessman and Public Relation Specialist. George is the founder and owner of the million-dollar company Regan Communications, he started the company in 1984, in Boston, MA. He is known for his business and good connections with many political leaders of the country. Check all the details below about George Regan Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth, Biography & More.
George Regan was born on 24th August 1951 (Age: 70 years; As of 2022) in Boston, MA, United States. George’s full name is George K Regan Jr. His current residence is in Quincy, MA. His nickname is George.
He follows Christianity (religion) and his nationality is American. George’s ethnicity is White and the zodiac sign is Virgo. His sexuality is straight. George’s profession is Businessman.
George Regan completed his high school education in his hometown at a local school. He completed his graduation degree from the University of Massachusetts. After this, he co-founded his company and grow his business.
Height: 5′ 7″ inches
Weight: 58 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Grey
Hair Length: Short
Distinctive Features: Wrinkles on Face
Family & Wife
George Regan was born in a high-profile family in Boston. George’s father’s name is George K. Regan Sr. and his mother’s name is Ann Theresa Kowalski Regan (famous as the “First Lady of Boston PR) died on 16th March 2017. His mother died at the age of 93.
Geroge Regan has two siblings named Marianne (Foley) and Patrician Ann.
He met Elizabeth Akeley (girlfriend) when he was traveling to Palm Beach with his business meeting with a client.
Elizabeth helped him and had a good conversation with him and both are engaged in August 2021.
On 30th July, Geroge Regan married Elizabeth Akeley (wife) at Nauticus Marina (venue owned by Billionaire businessman Bill Koch).
His wife Elizabeth was a flight attendant on Jet Blue Flight (Age: 40s) and is 30 years younger than him.
His marriage ceremony was attended by 400 guests. In his marriage, many guests arrived like real estate agents, politicians, media celebrities, athletics, and restaurant owners.
But George Regan’s special guests are Governor Baker and Kraft who also attended the marriage ceremony. George Regan has no child.
George Regan started his career at the age of 17 after completing his education. He started working as a reporter at the Boston Globe. Also, George became a part of the administration of Boston Mayor Kevin White for over 10 years and also a press secretary to former Mayor Kevin White.
Later, George Regan became the director of communication for the City of Boston. In 1984, he founded his Regan Communications Group. At present, his company has more than 100 clients and offices in many cities in America like Boston, Cape Cod, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Washington D.C., Charleston, SC, and Florida.
His company Regan Communications helps many individuals, corporations, hospitality groups, medical, educational institutions, and other businesses to raise the company brand through their digital media presence.
George Regan company is one of the largest private companies in America. His company offers services include like Public Relations, Crisis Management, Event Management, Digital Services, Branding, Government Relations, Business Networking Influencer Marketing, etc.
George Regan’s net worth is estimated approx near $50 million dollars. His company Regan Communication is his main income source of him. His company makes revenue between $1-5 million dollars. He is living a lavish lifestyle with his family and his wife Elizabeth Akeley.
George also spends his income on his health and never compromises health issues. George Regan also donated his income to charity from his wealth.
Amazing Facts of George Regan
- George Regan started working at the age of 17.
- His company Regan Communication is a multi-million dollar company.
- He was stated as “The King of Spin” due to his high-profile business.
- During his whole career journey, he also got involved in presidential campaigns.
- George Regan company is the largest private public relations firm in New England and the 6th largest private public relations firm in America.
- George’s daily routine is to wake up early morning at 5 AM and takes his dog out on a walk.
- George Regan supports many charitable organizations like The American Liver Foundation, Carroll Center for the Blind, Courageous Sailing Center, Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital and Franciscan Hospital for Children, Urban College of Boston, Perkins School for the Blind, etc.
- George listens to TV and radio news from the Globe, the Herald, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the New York Post, and the Daily News, and sometimes reads the Miami Herald.
- George Regan spends millions of dollars on his wedding ceremony.
- George Regan’s marriage attended by special guests is Marty Meehan (UMass President), Willie Gross (Ex-Boston Police Department Commissioner), Ken Chandler (Newsmax Executive Editor), and Rodney Collins (Mashpee Town Manager), and Schott Carline (Mashpee Police Chief).
- George’s pet dog’s name is Brother Bailey.
- He never accessed any type of social media account.
Read other Biographies Below: