Anant Ambani is the younger son of India’s richest Ambani family, his father Mukesh Ambani is the richest and wealthy businessman of India. Check all the details below about Anant Ambani Wiki, Age, Education, Family, Wife, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Anant Ambani was born on 10th April 1995 (Age: 26 years; As of 2021) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His full name is Anant Mukesh Ambani and nickname is Anant. His zodiac sign is Aries. His nationality is Indian. His hometown is in Mumbai. His profession is businessman. He belongs to Hinduism religion and Vaishya Gujarati Modh Bania by caste.
He completed his schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School of Mumbai. After completed secondary education, he later went to Brown University, Rhode Island of United States for completed his graduation.
Height: 5′ 8″
Weight: 70 Kg
Chest: 40 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
Skin Color: Fair
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
During his teenage days, he was very unfit and fatty. But, later he exercised and worked hard on his body to get lean and turned himself into a beautiful personality like a gentlemen.
Family & Girlfriend
He belongs to India’s richest Ambani family. His father Mukesh Ambani is big business tycoon of India and also director of Reliance Industries. His mother is also director of Reliance Foundation and co-owner of Mumbai Indians IPL team. He has two siblings, his elder brother Akash Ambani and his elder sister Isha Ambani.
His marital status is unmarried. He had an affiar with his girlfriend Radhika Merchant.
Favourite Food: Gujarati Food
Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Anant Ambani net worth is $40.1 billion or Rs.2,60,622 Crore in Indian rupees. His all the net worth is of his father Mukesh Ambani, who is the director of Reliance Industries and take big amount of shareholding in that company.
Facts about Anant Ambani
- His favourite hobby is reading.
- He had such a heavy weight due to asthma, who medicines caused his fatty weight gain.
- He worked hard on his diet and exercise to lose our weight, he walked around 21 km per day, heavy cardio exercises, yoga, no-sugar, and low carbohydrates diet maintaining to complete his goal.
- He is considered as encyclopedia on animals and wildlife.
- He is very spiritual and mostly visits Venkateshwara Temple in Tirumala.
- He has huge faith in Lord Balaji and donated a big white elephant to Lord Balaji.
Read Other Biographies: