Norman Powell Wiki/ BiographyNorman Powell was born on 25th May 1993 (Age:29 as of 2022) in San Diego, California, U.S. His full real name is Norman WC Powell. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Black. His Zodiac sign is Gemini and he follows Christianity (religion). His profession is a famous basketball player in America.
Norman Powell Educational QualificationNorman Powell completed his schooling at Lincoln High School. After completing schooling he attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He played so many matches in his college with different teams. His position in his school life is driving guard.
Norman Powell Physical Stats
- Height: 6′ 4″ inches
- Weight: 98 kg
- Hair Colour: Black
- Eye Colour: Black
Norman Powell Family & ParentsNorman Powell was born into a middle-class family to American parents. His father’s name is Norman Powell Sr. and his mother’s name is Sharon Powell. Instead of that, he has two sisters whose name is Joinece Powell and Margaret Powell. Although, he has an uncle whose name is Raymond Edwards who introduces Powell to basketball.
Norman Powell’s Girlfriend & RelationshipsNorman’s relationship status is Single (As of October 2022) and his marital status is unmarried (no wife). He is only focused on his professional football career. At present, he is a very famous professional footballer in America and many girls followers like them very much but he doesn’t choose anyone now.
Norman Powell Career & Profession (Stats)Powell is a famous basketball player in America. He currently plays for the team Los Angeles Clippers of the National Association. Also, he played in college with UCLA Bruins where he was an all-conference player in the Pac-12. He was drafted in the second round of the 2015 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks, who traded his draft rights to the Toronto Raptors. And he won an NBA championship with Toronto in 2019. He was a two-time all-state high school player in California and supervise his team to a state championship before joining UCLA. After college in 2014-2015 as the Bruins’ top returning Player, he emerged as a team leader and received first-team All-Pac-12 honors. Powell played with so many teams in different matches. Between 2015-2021 Powell played for team Toronto Raptors. Then, in 2021-2022 he played with Portland Trail Blazers. After that, from 2022- the present he played for Los Angeles Clippers in the shooting guard position.
Norman Powell Awards & Achievements
- NBA champion in 2019.
- First-team All-Pac-12 in 2015.
Norman Powell’s Net WorthNorman Powell’s net worth is estimated at $8 million dollars (As of October 2022). Norman Powell’s salary is $18,000,000 dollars (As of October 2022). His present contract is with Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers for 2021-2026 for $90,000,000. In 2018 he signed a contract with Toronto Raptors for $41,965,056 for 4 years.
Norman Powell Social Handles
- Instagram: normanpowell4
- Twitter: powellelite
- Facebook: NormanPowell4
Norman Powell Amazing Facts
- Powell’s jersey number is 24.
- His position in his team is shooting guard.
- Norman Powell finished his high school career winning the San Diego County All-Star Game Dunk Contest.
- Currently, he signed contracts with Los Angeles Clippers and Portland trails Blazers.
- His uncle Raymond Edwards introduces Powell to basketball.
- In 2011, he was listed as the No. 15 shooting guard and the No. 52 player in the nation.
- He has two sisters.
- Norman majored in history at UCLA.
- In the 2015 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, he was the only rookie to be named to the All-NBA Summer League First Team.
- In April 2016, he was named the conference’s NBA Rookie of the Month.
- On 8th October 2017, he signed a four-year, $42 million contract extension with the Raptors.
- In October 2017, Norman collaborated with web host GoDaddy to launch his website.
- He is considered a four-star recruit by ESPN.com
- He launched his first single song “No Problem” in 2017.
- In 2020, Powell was named the NBA’s Eastern Conference player of the week for the first time in his career.
- On 6th August 2021, he signed a new, five-year, $90 million contract with the Trail Blazers.
- On 17th March 2021, Powell scored a career-high 43 points in a close loss at Detroit.