Neymar Wiki/BiographyNeymar was born on 5th February 1992 (Age: 30 years; As of 2022) in Mogi das Cruzes, Sao Paulo, Brazil. His full real name is Neymar da Silva Santos Jr. but he was well known by the name Neymar. His nationality is Brazilian and his zodiac sign is Aquarium and he follows the Christian (religion).
Neymar Educational QualificationNeymar completed his schooling in his hometown but doesn’t serious about his study. So he didn’t attend college for higher studies. He starts playing football at an early age so he doesn’t study properly. He is not a graduate. After schooling, he focuses on playing football so joins clubs and so on.
Neymar Physical Stats
- Height: 5′ 9″ inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Body Measurement: 40-14-32
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Shoe Size: 16 US
Neymar Family & ParentsNeymar was born into a middle-class family to Brazilian parents. His father’s name is Neymar Santos Sr, who is now Neymar’s football advisor and his mother’s name is Nadine da Silva who is a housewife. Instead of all that, he has one sibling who is his younger sister Rafaella Beckman he is very close to his sister and they have tattoos of each other. He is very close to his family also.
Neymar Girlfriends & ChildrenNeymar dated so many beautiful girls but he has never been a committer person he has so many relationships with Carolina Dantes, Barbara Evans, Nicole Bahls, Daniela Carvalho, Andressa Suita, Carol Abranches, Maira Cardi, Patricia Jordane, Bruna Marquezine, Laryssa Oliveira, Gabriella Lenzi, Vucelic, Thaila Ayala these are some name of girls whose he dated. Instead of that, he has one son who is born on 24th August 2011 whose name is Davi Lucca with his former girlfriend Carolina Dantas.
Neymar Career & ProfessionHe is from a very poor family he lived in a very dangerous undeveloped and socially backward area of Mogi das Cruzes which is 40 km from Sao Paulo. His family is so poor after some time his family moved to his grandparent’s home in Sao Vicente Sao Paulo to save money but that was not so easy that his family spend their time in one room and had to squeeze himself into a corner of a room to sleep, but they get through the hard times as a family. He took advice from his father and followed his footsteps and start playing football at the age of three with the passage of time football is a passion for him and football playing changed his life after school he goes outside and spent his time to take more skills in football and he is 6 years old when he caught the attention of his first coach Betinho when his coach see his passion in football he saw great potential in him and make him play futsal on indoor wooden courts to brush his Passion. Next year, he became the brilliant scorer in his debut futsal which opened the door for Santos the brilliant football club in his area, and former home to Pele. When he was 11 years old he started playing for the youth side Portuguesa Santista. After that, his coach was so happy and Antonio Lima was so impressed with his game that he wanted to include him in the Senior Santos team but he was only 13 years old so it was not possible to select him for the senior squad after that he starts playing with the under 15s. Then, when he was 17 years old he was promoted to the Senior Santos team, Santos FC. he stays at Santos FC for 5 years he was their most influential yet mischievous player. After that, he received a red card for using his mask after scoring a goal during a Copa Libertadores game in 2011. He was in conflict to play for Brazil, and was considered for the Brazilian team in the 2010 world cup in South Africa, and even 14000 fans signed an appeal to then-Brazil team manager Dunga to include Neymar in the squad but he wasn’t selected. After the World Cup, he makes his debut for the Brazilian team in a match against the U.S where he scores his first international goal. He was transferred to FC Barcelona where he was not only the heart of Barcelona with his Samba Flair but also enjoyed the heights of fame and nightlife parties and stuff by 2013. He justified his star position with his charismatic performance in the 2014 FIFA World Cup as he score 4 goals in the match. The World Cup ended up on 4th July 2014 because he suffered a broken vertebra after a knee in the back from Colombia’s defender Juan Zuniga and it hugely obstruct the morale of the team as Germany thrashed them of the match.
- He had a conflict with coach Dorival Junior as he don’t allow him to take a penalty in 2010 when he used to play for Santos. After that, they both faced problems after the match as he was banned from a match and his coach was fired.
- During a league in 2010 for Santos against Ceara, he had a field fight with the challenging team player Joao Marcos and police have been come to stop the fight.
- In 2012 the Brazilian magazine The Placer broadcast his photo of being executed like Jesus Christ which was widely criticized by the Brazilians. After that, he has a fight with his Barcelona teammate Nelson Semedo during training in Miami, USA. Then, during a Ligue 1 match for Paris Saint-Germain against Stade Rennes FC, when rival team player Hamari Traore fell on the ground he withdrew his hand after reaching out his hand which was later called a “joke”.
Neymar’s Net Worth & SalaryNeymar’s net worth is estimated at $200 million dollars (As of November 2022). His annual salary is 40.8 million GBP. He signed a contract with PSG 12 months ago with an annual salary of €43 million gross without bonuses and has five years left on that deal now after a clause was reportedly triggered to extend it until 2027. Also, he earns extra income from famous brand endorsements. He lives joyfully with his family and children.
Neymar Social Handles
Neymar Amazing Facts
- He currently played in a Portuguesa Santista of Club.
- His jersey number is 10.
- His position in his team is Forward.
- He has tattoos for her sister and his sister has a tattoo for him.
- He has spoken about his faith that his faith saying: “Life only makes sense when our highest ideal is to serve Christ!”
- He also donates his income 10% to his church and has name Kaka as his religious role model.
- He also loved to do traveling, dancing, poker, video games and piano.
- Robinho and David Beckham are among his football icons.
- He is a tattoo lover and has more than 46 tattoos.
- His favorite color is white.
- His father still acts as his football advisor.
- He is the First Brazilian athlete to feature on the cover of TIME magazine.
- His fans are fondly called Neymarzetes.
- Every year, he organizes a charity match with fellow Brazilian footballer Nene in Nene’s hometown of judicial with the purpose of distributing food for needy persons.
- He also speaks Spanish.
- In July 2019, when police announced that a rape investigation against him would be dropped due to insufficient proof.
- He reported being racially abused by Alvaro Gonzalez during a tournament between Paris Saint-Germain and Marseille after being sent off for hitting him in the back of the head.
- He announced his support for Jair Bolsonaro in the 2022 Brazilian general election in 2022 September.