Aaron Gordon is a famous American professional Basketball player for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Aaron Gordon played one year of college basketball for the University of Arizona before being drafted by the Magic as the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NBA selection. Check all the details below about Aaron Gordon’s Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Brother, Stats, Net Worth, Biography & More.
Aaron Gordon Wiki/Biography
Aaron Gordon was born on 16th September 1995 (Age: 27 years; as of 2022) in San Jose, California, U.S. His full real name is Aaron Addison Gordon and he is commonly known as Aaron Gordon.
His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. His zodiac sign is Virgo and he follows Christianity (religion). His profession is a famous football player in America.
Aaron Gordon Educational Qualification
Aaron Gordon completed his schooling at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, California. And then, he attended the University of Arizona for his higher studies and for his degree. Also, he played football in his school and college and now he enters professional teams.
Aaron Gordon Physical Stats
- Height: 6′ 8″ inches
- Weight: 107 kg
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Aaron Gordon’s Family & Parents
Aaron Gordon was born into a middle-class family to American Parents. His father’s name is Ed Gordon who is African American and his mother’s name is Shelly Davis Gordon who is White American. His father is a former San Diego State Basketball star and his mother is a housewife. His great-grandfather, a Native American Osage Indian, was seven feet tall.
His older brother named Drew is also a professional basketball player and his older sister named Elise, played collegiately for the Harvard women’s basketball team from 2010 to 2014. His family always support him in his all decision related to his profession.
Aaron Gordon’s Girlfriend & Relationships
Aaron Gordon’s dating status is single and his marital status is unmarried. Currently, Gordon doesn’t date any girl but he has a past relationship and his ex-girlfriend’s name is Izabela Guedes.
His ex-girlfriend makes headlines last year when it was announced that she would be the first-ever Playboy Seasonal Playmate’. Gordon is single currently.
Aaron Gordon Career & Profession
As a freshman in 2009-2010, Aaron Gordon started in 28 of 41 games and averaged 11.8 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks per game. Gordon also competed on the school’s track and field team as a thrower and played summer basketball for the Oakland Soldiers. He helped his team win Mitty’s first state title in men’s basketball. Gordon’s team also captured the WCAL regular season and playoff crowns, the CCS Division II title, and the Nor-Cal championship.
As a junior in 2011-2012, he averaged 22.9 points and 12.8 rebounds per game. Gordon was chosen as the California Mr. Basketball Player of the Year. Gordon committed to the University of Arizona on April 2, 2013, announcing his decision in a press conference before the 2013 McDonald’s All-American Game. After a 24-point, 8-rebound performance leading the West to a 110–99 victory, Aaron Gordon was named the game’s MVP. On January 17, 2020, Archbishop Mitty retired Gordon’s number 32.
Professional Career Orlando Magic
Aaron Gordon was selected as the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NBA selection by the Orlando Magic on 26th June 2014. Gordon signed with the Magic and joined them for the 2014 NBA Summer League on 2nd July.
Aaron Gordon was ruled out indefinitely on November 16 after he fractured a bone in his left foot in the Magic’s loss to the Washington Wizards the night before. He returned to action on January 18, 2015, against the Oklahoma City Thunder after missing 32 games.
Aaron Gordon re-joined the Magic for the 2015 NBA Summer League in 2015 July where, he averaged 21.7 points, 11.7 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.7 blocks in three games. He went on to record 12 points and a career-high 16 rebounds the following night against the San Antonio Spurs. During the 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend, Gordon was the runner-up to Zach LaVine in the Slam Dunk Contest.
Their battle through two tie-breakers in the final round drew comparisons to the showdown between Michael Jordan and Dominique Wilkins in 1988. On February 25, he had another 19-point outing in a 130–114 loss to the Golden State Warriors. Three days later, he set a new career-high with 22 points in a 130–116 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
Aaron Gordon scored a career-high 33 points in a 113-108 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on 14th December 2016. He participated in his second consecutive Slam Dunk Contest but failed to make it past the first round on 18th February 2017. n the Magic’s season finale on April 12, Gordon had 32 points and 12 rebounds in a 113–109 win over the Detroit Pistons.
Aaron Gordon scored a career-high 41 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer with 36 seconds remaining, to lift the Magic to a 125-121 win over the Brooklyn Nets on 24th October 2017.
On December 30, 2017, Aaron Gordon had a 39-point effort in a 117–111 loss to the Miami Heat. Gordon missed nine games in February, including the All-Star Slam Dunk contest, with a strained left hip flexor.
He re-signed with the Magic on 6th July 2018. On November 18, he scored 20 of his 31 points in the first quarter of the Magic’s 131–117 win over the New York Knicks. On January 2, 2019, he had a then career-high nine assists in a 112–84 win over the Chicago Bulls.
Aaron Gordon was runner-up in the Slam Dunk contest to Derrick Jones jr. during the 2020 NBA All-Star Weekend. They both had perfect scores in their first two dunks in the second round, forcing an overtime round.
After they both earned perfect scores on their initial dunks, Jones won by scoring a 48 after taking off just past the free-throw line to complete a windmill dunk.
Aaron Gordon posted a season-high 38 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists in a 121-113 victory against the Brooklyn Nets, ending the Magic’ nine-game losing streak and stopping the Net’s winning streak at six games. On March 22, it was reported that Gordon had requested a trade from the Magic.
Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark were traded to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for guards Gary Harris and R.J Hampton and a future first-round pick on 25th March 2021. He had played and started in 25 games and was averaging 14.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 4.2 assists in 29 minutes of action.
On March 28, Aaron Gordon made his debut in a 126–102 win against the Atlanta Hawks, logging 13 points and two rebounds in 21 minutes of action.
National team Career
Aaron Gordon led Team USA to the 2011 FIBA Americas Under-16 Championship gold medal, with team-highs of 17.0 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 3.2 blocks per game. He went on to earn MVP honors, while leading the United States to a gold medal at the 2013 FIBA Under-19 World Cup, in Prague, where he averaged team highs of 16.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game, in addition to shooting 61.2 percent from the field. Aaron Gordon was also named to the 2011–12 USA Developmental National Team and participated in the 2010 USA Basketball Developmental National Team mini-camp.
Aaron Gordon Awards & Achievements
- Gordon was MVP of the 2013 McDonald’s All-American Boys Game.
- USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year in 2013.
- FIBA Under-19 World Cup MVP in 2013.
- McDonald’s All-American Game MVP in 2013.
- Jordan Brand All-American in 2013.
- 2× California Mr. Basketball in 2012, 2013.
- 2× CIF State champion in 2011, 2012.
- 2× CIF State Division II champion in 2011, 2012.
- 3× CIF Northern California champion in 2011–2013.
- CIF Northern California Open Division champion in 2013.
- 2× CIF Northern California Division II champion in 2011, 2012.
- 4× CIF CCS champion in 2010–2013.
- CIF CCS Open Division champion in 2013.
- 3× CIF CCS Division II champion in 2010–2012.
- MaxPreps.com All-American First Team in 2013.
- San Jose Mercury News Player of the Year in 2013.
- San Jose Mercury News First Team in 2013.
- Cal-Hi Sports Bay Area CCS Player of the Year in 2013.
- 3× WCAL champion in 2011–2013.
- 3× Ed Fennelly WCAL Player of the Year Award in 2011–2013.
- 3× All-WCAL First Team in 2011–2013.
- All-WCAL Second Team in 2010.
- Pac-12 Freshman Student-Athlete of the Year in 2014.
- Pac-12 All-Tournament Team in 2014.
- AP Honorable Mention in 2014.
- NCAA tournament’s West Regional All-Tournament Team in 2014.
- Third team All-America – Sporting News in 2014.
- USBWA All-District Team in 2014.
- NABC All-District Second Team in 2014.
- All-Pac-12 First Team in 2014.
- Pac-12 All-Freshman Team in 2014.
- Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year in 2014.
- Pac-12 All-Rookie First Team in 2014.
Aaron Gordon’s Net Worth
Aaron Gordon’s net worth is estimated at $24 million dollars. His profession is a famous America Basketball player he played so many matches in different teams in school and in college and professional teams.
His annual salary is $86,640,001 as of January 2023. He signed a 4-year contract with the Denver Nuggets, including $86,640,001 fees and $21,660,000 an average salary.
Aaron Gordon’s Social Handles
Aaron Gordon’s Amazing Facts
- Currently, Gordon played for Denver Nuggets.
- Gordon’s jersey number is 50 on his team.
- His position in his team is Power forward.
- Gordon released his debut single “Pull Up” ft. Moe on the 7th of April 2020.
- Gordon signed a partnership agreement with the Chinese leading sports brand 361º in 2020.
- He will serve as the new face of the company’s basketball division.
- Aaron Gordon, a co-winner of the 2019 Rich and Helen DeVos Community Enrichment award, recently made a financial contribution to the Homeless Education Fund.
- Gordon has gained notoriety as one of the all-time greatest competitors in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest, in 2016, he lost a close matchup to Zach LaVine, and in 2020, he narrowly lost to Derrick Jones Jr.
Read other Biographies Below: